Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV

Robdel

OKIE: Hi madd i wanted to let u know that the rv will happen tonight i spoke to my dad maliki an he asured me it will happen today

MADDMANWELLS:wow great okie thx how do the back scvreens look an the colors

OKIE: they look green ready to pop any minute ships have sailed will see land any time now

• Upvote 1

Not sure I understand why all the moaning and bashing. First and foremost, it was posted in the 'Rumors' section so everyone knows it doesn't have definitive information. Next, Robdel states that he was a participant in this conversation. At this point, we have two paths possible: 1) we believe him 2) we don't believe him. I don't know Robdel but see no benefit in him lying to us- so I choose to believe him. Other members make your own choices.

In the spirit that I believe Robdel did have this conversation, I'll say 'thank you Rob- your effort is much appreciated'. And, I'll add that in my opinion, anyone who takes the time to post information they believe may give some insight into this event- Thank you. Such is much better than seeing silly jokes and representations with misleading topic headings so I waste my time- and I've seen quite a lot of those lately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i'm out. have been invested for a while and have a contact in kuwait. new to this board but have posted only several times. i realized when i set up my profile and got a negative on my profile for my description of myself that this was a tough forum. Now you want to not let people post because they are newly registered? freedom of speech much? it's not the newbies slamming because they don't know as much about this investment. it is the oldbies. and all the God talk - give me a break. is this not a financial forum? a rumor is just that. also, just out of curiosity, how many times is Adam going to try sell me a v.i.p. package via my email? ugg. this site is good for one thing- the compilation of news articles. i can compile those myself. deleting profile now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:lol:Ya and if I worked for Forex,, I would go out and buy up all the dinar since I know it is going to RV :lol: I don't know how many times people have to post that nobody knows in advance when this will RV.. THINK ABOUT IT,,, if they did know than they and everyone of their friends and family would go out and buy all the dinar they could.. I know there are people out there who say that these people can't because it's called insider trading,,,, I believe that they could and they would.. So I am sorry to be a NAY SAYER here but I must.

GO RV

GOD BLESS AMERICA

You crazy people are getting out of control! :lol:

I think there are a few people that know this is coming, including forex C LEVEL PEOPLE... not chat reps.... but that's not what I want to post about.

I'm going to post a thread with a public poll asking how long someone should be a member before they are allowed to comment or give ratings.

I would appreciate the communities feedback, and I will send everyone an email regarding this.

The reason?

We have a LOT of people signing up and starting trouble, as a result of some publicity this site has received lately.

(It was bound to happen.)

The Dinar has come into certain spotlights as a result of it's recent progress... I love the ad view stats, but honestly... it's not worth it.

I'm tempted to make this place a "Dinar Vets Only" forum to ease the administrative burden! All of the "newbie investor" blood around here is making things hard on myself and the staff (who are all volunteer, by the way - you better show them some love next time they post!!!!!)

*sigh*... Stand by for the poll link.

Adam I am not sure it is the newbies creating the problems. It has been talked about on many threads lately. The problem seems to be the bashers. People seem to think that because they have been here for a long time that they are entitled to talk to people anyway they feel. Posts at times are rude and offensive. When they get called out as being such, it turns into back and forth with each new comment getting more rude and offensive then the last. Rather then limiting the newbies posts, perhaps a cooling period for the offenders. Limit their ability to post and comment when they let their mouths get ahead of their judgement. Just a thought. But, I bet it would only take making an example of a couple abusive posters before people cleaned up their act across the board.

• Upvote 2

This original thread is 4 months old.....WUZZUP???

Ya, I noticed that too. This thing should have been killed after the first post.

There should be a time limit on posts, then they die!!!

WELL I KNOW THIS IN BEEN IN THE INVESTMENT SINCE 2004 I NEVER WENT TO THESE SIGHT I READ THE IRAQ NEWS ON MY OWN AFTER SO LONG I WANTED TO SEE WHAT OTHERS COMPILED SO I ASKED A BUDDY WHO WAS ALSO INVESTED IF THERE WERE ANY SIGHTS AN HE TOLD ME GOGGLE PLENTY BY THE GRACE OF GOD I GOT HERE AN NOT THEM TRASHY 1S I SEE THESE GURUS COME FROM SO NOT ALL THESE NEWBIES ARE THE PROBLEM I THINK ITS A MIX OF BOTH REALLY SOME OF THE SENIORS ON HERE DONT THINK THEY CAN LEARN ANYTHING FROM A SO CALLED NEWBIE AN THEY GET BE HEADED LOL LITERALLY BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THERE ARE SOME DUMB NEWBIES WHAT MAKES ANY1 THINK THAT THESE OTHER SIGHTS MAYBE SEND SOME HERE TO START TURMOIL IN THE SIGHT JUST A THOUGHT

GOD BLESS GOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

View Postandy3978, on 24 January 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Let me back up that post by swearing that PM Maliki just left my house and told me that tomorrow the RV will happen at 8:05am EST and the rate will be 1IQD = 17USD. Seriously.

So you are one of those Na, Sayers? If you dont believe me why bother replying? I know alot of people post lies and I really hate it when they do that! I did have that chat, they did admit to knowing about it, but I did not say it already happened! I sure hope you read what I wrote not what I didnt write!

Think about it! Even though you joined before Andy3978 you have only posted 30 plus times where he/she has given us almost 700 pearls of wisdom (sarcasm). Plus one for your effort. I have been following DV for a while and just recently joined. I really appreciate the work Adam and the MODS do. The site is a microcosm of life. We have the Wise, the foolish and those that need attention for something lacking in their life. I just hope and pray that we all understand the blessing ahead and remember where we came from and assist those that cant help themselves. Go RV!!!

i'm out. have been invested for a while and have a contact in kuwait. new to this board but have posted only several times. i realized when i set up my profile and got a negative on my profile for my description of myself that this was a tough forum. Now you want to not let people post because they are newly registered? freedom of speech much? it's not the newbies slamming because they don't know as much about this investment. it is the oldbies. and all the God talk - give me a break. is this not a financial forum? a rumor is just that. also, just out of curiosity, how many times is Adam going to try sell me a v.i.p. package via my email? ugg. this site is good for one thing- the compilation of news articles. i can compile those myself. deleting profile now

Adam needs to pay for this website. can't the guy try and make a buck! This site is pretty extensive and I feel it's a great service. Most email software have a delete button.... give it a shot!

You crazy people are getting out of control! :lol:

I think there are a few people that know this is coming, including forex C LEVEL PEOPLE... not chat reps.... but that's not what I want to post about.

I'm going to post a thread with a public poll asking how long someone should be a member before they are allowed to comment or give ratings.

I would appreciate the communities feedback, and I will send everyone an email regarding this.

The reason?

We have a LOT of people signing up and starting trouble, as a result of some publicity this site has received lately.

(It was bound to happen.)

The Dinar has come into certain spotlights as a result of it's recent progress... I love the ad view stats, but honestly... it's not worth it.

I'm tempted to make this place a "Dinar Vets Only" forum to ease the administrative burden! All of the "newbie investor" blood around here is making things hard on myself and the staff (who are all volunteer, by the way - you better show them some love next time they post!!!!!)

*sigh*... Stand by for the poll link.

I would like to put my two cents in here. I am a "newbie" and I chose this site BECAUSE of the knowledge around this place. It seems some at times look @ the left hand corner and when they see the magic word "newbie" lick their chops only to set an example and bash the comments made. It appears to be the same people everytime. There are some great people on this site that I really respect their opinion just like Drox, Doc, Easy and many others including yourself!. While I may be new to this site, I am however not new to the investment or the rest of the world. What I am saying in a nutshell while some "newbies" may be here to bicker, so are a few others. New or not if your causing a problem you should not be allowed to post. Some people are here for the right reasons including myself.

• Upvote 1

Let me back up that post by swearing that PM Maliki just left my house and told me that tomorrow the RV will happen at 8:05am EST and the rate will be 1IQD = 17USD. Seriously.

Sounds like an excellent rate and date. How is ole Maliki? I can't for the life of me understand why all these greedy selfish people who will give a plus to all the lies posted daily by the gurus and pumpers would give you so many minuses. I guess they will and want to believe in the known liars lies, but will stone an honest person telling an honest(lol, if there is such a thing) lie. Shame on each and every one here who red tagged you, and at the same time green tag known and proven lying pumping gurus, Shame on you one and all, talk about the inth degree in hypocrisy, I have just seen it.