Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX ADMITS IT KNOWS OF RV

Robdel

I suggest a value filter where the mods can give a post a value rating of pertanence to the Dinar as a topic. Still leave the nonsence up but maybe we wouldn't waste each others time with comments on bashing or not and cut out all the non pertanet info and opinion. Let's all cut to the chase and get down to factual information. I am getting a bit tired of who is perfect or imperfect. Heck I need spell checker but I still have good ideas just no verifyable intel. So guess what I don't post but I do read. Thank you all for being involved I only ask that you stay on topic with good information. That's why I joined VIP but it has gone down hill and its not Adams fault. Monitor yourselves and bring good data to the table.

• Upvote 1

It makes clear sense to post a thread with such a title considering the content. More people are going to respond to this type of post if the title is as such.

For example - and I've done this in the past.

I posted a thread with the title "RV TOMORROW" to express my belief that it would not in fact RV. Nowhere in my post did I state it will revalue the next day, quite the contrary actually.

It's marketing, getting your message out in the most effective way possible.

Personally I like the post. I like how Shaun in educated on the potential of the RV but also had the respect to say he does not research it. It really eludes to the fact that there could be whispers going around.

I figure that when the Dinars do RV the bashers will have to pack up and start surfing the net to find another forum to cause problems on. While the rest of us will be off to start our new lives and we won't feel as bad as they will. It's a shame they can't see the potential they are missing out on.And when we cash in, are we going to join the super rich? NO. We will be living the life that all Americans should be able to live. So to all of you so called "Bashers" why not stop the bashing and come over to our side, there's always room for one more. Just remember that we are human and we will make mistakes and we get frustrated too,but we try not to take it out on others that are probibly as frustrated as we are! .................................GO RV!!!..............................

• Upvote 1

I hate to burst anyones bubble but a customer service rep or anyone period from Forex will not know when or if a countries currency will revalue........this person might have been answering a question of if they heard any speculation about it revaluing but they know just as much as us until it actually happens....the only info they might have access to is if its going to be a recognized and tradeable currency which it sounds like they are getting ready for.....but that doesnt necessarily mean its going to RV at the same time.......I think you took what this guy said and ran with it, adding your own thoughts of what he meant instead of getting the specifics of what he was really saying.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Money or at least the thought of it plays some very strange tricks on the minds of people causing them to say and do unbelievably oddball things. I like to call it the great amplifier. Whatever characteristics a person has will almost always be amplified with an increase of (or the thought of) large sums of money coming their way. Its kind of like the old joke of the man and the woman on a street corner and he looks at her and asks "would you do it for a million" She says "SURE!" and he says" would you for a dollar?" and she says" What do you think I am?" In which he replies we've established that now were just haggling for price.. Nothing intended towards the ladies here , men are the same its just the nature of humans around money. I have watched I dont know how many people talk to forex or some other related entity saying they know about the rv, hell yes they know they have only had a thousand calls about it. doesnt mean they know when its going to happen. I think the point is to really think before you type and I didnt say drink before you type, THINK!!!!. Would save a lot of back biting and anger or you can just keep doing what your doing and keep getting the same results, heard somewhere that was what they call insanity. I promise you yes I promise you that when it rvs they wont be able to hide it in the deepest ,most protected dark vaults of the CIA. WE WILL ALL KNOW and ironically ADAM will be so busy putting out fires on here that he will be the last to find out and we will have hell to pay then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im surprised anybody is allowed on here anymore myself included. Our motto: "open mouth,insert foot" Please hang up and try your call again B)

• Upvote 1

All forex brokers have a live chat available at least 8 hours a day, some 24 hours a day.

As I've been saying for months... THERE ARE NO "BACK SCREENS"... they are a figment of some ignorant rumor starter who has absolutelty no diea what Forex trading is.

I guarantee no broker will give you a quote on the IQD because it is simply not traded, and most likely won't be for many years to come, regardless when it RV's... because it won't be a free floaring currency.

• Upvote 2

If you dont see the well being pumped with the original post then you need to get your head out of the sand. First of all with such profound information as 'Forex admitting to the RV', a screenshot would be more convincing than a C&P. Anyone...me, you, or anyone else can type up a 'chat session' in Word and post it claiming it is a legit chat with a Forex agent. Please. ...and Obama care will will SAVE the country money. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too...

I can only (+1) one time... what a shame! ;)

• Upvote 2

There will be no doubt when the RV hits....all this excitement is just hoping someone will call the right date, time,, rate...it will happens when it happens. I think that the moderators are doing a great job. so being a newbie or an oldie, we must all show respect. It is great that we get the chance to write or speak our minds!

What doesn't kill you makes you "STRONGER", that being said why let post's you don't like or agree with upset you to the extent of bashing, you should know that when it truly does happen, that "that" news will be splattered all over every news paper and every media in the "UNIVERSE". So just relax, have a bud, life's to short. ;)

Edited by Trailers For Sale Or Rent
  • Upvote 1

You know, with all the people b**ching, complaining and bashing about the RV not happening "NOW" or when they need it and rumors this rumors that, seems to be coming from the same people that believe they deserve something and are owed something; ie, welfare recipients, free loaders, etc.........Get on with your life, keep your job or get a job and stop relying on this RV or acting like "you" deserve it or something. If anyone deserves anything out of this "possible" RV, its the people of Iraq that have lost everything and are struggling to just stay alive right now.

• Upvote 3

What doesn't kill you makes you "STRONGER", that being said why let post's you don't like or agree with upset you to the extent of bashing, you should know that when it truly does happen, that "that" news will be splattered all over every news paper and every media in the "UNIVERSE". So just relax, have a bud, life's to short. wink.gif

Thanks, my sentiments exactly! By the way, Roger Miller fan? Love the name...

You know, with all the people b**ching, complaining and bashing about the RV not happening "NOW" or when they need it and rumors this rumors that, seems to be coming from the same people that believe they deserve something and are owed something; ie, welfare recipients, free loaders, etc.........Get on with your life, keep your job or get a job and stop relying on this RV or acting like "you" deserve it or something. If anyone deserves anything out of this "possible" RV, its the people of Iraq that have lost everything and are struggling to just stay alive right now.

You go man!!! I am SO TIRED of the sense of entitlement in this country. You know how to get money? Work your ass off like us...If the RV happens, consider yourself blessed and give back to the people who deserve it...not the "poor huddled masses" waiting with a hand out. Give it to those who have lost someone in this battle...your local veterans widow or the children of those fallen who will NEVER understand why. Everyone else...go get a job. And if you say there are no jobs, work harder and don't sit around here waiting for the RV. I watch this sight from work (as I'm sure alot of us do)

• Upvote 3

Exactly... It looks like someone was trying to really find some info on his own so he copys and pastes the info he got and instead of poeple reading and seeing what a good idea that was they go ahead and make smart*** comments becuase they are pissed they dont have a Lambo yet.

I have to agree...it was someone attempting to share information to help or provide a potential positive to others.

I guess the jacknob who slammed him never learned the rules I was taught as a kid..... "If you don't have anything nice to say, just STFU!!!" :)

As I've been saying for months... THERE ARE NO "BACK SCREENS"... they are a figment of some ignorant rumor starter who has absolutelty no diea what Forex trading is.

I have to concur. I took my monitor apart and there is absolutely nothing written on the back of the screen. Ludicrous.

• Upvote 1

You mean I had to read all these posts just from the one to see it is no big deal! Dam it!

Does anyone have good intel? The headline is very misleading... But I believe the person who posted it had (possibly) good intentions.

I hope we all have enough patience to WAIT and filter thru the BS from the REAL NEWS...!

PEACE and CALM are definately required.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Although I've been reading this website for a little while, but I just recently decided to post on here because there are some bad apples on this website that starting to turn the good people away from it. I figured if I could come on here added some positivity, to help off set some of the negativity.

People who want attention, do things to draw attention. If negativity is what gets them attention, they will continue to do it. Stop giving these people that attention! And stop automatically attacking people when someone gives good news. I think some people hope for the best and expect the worst. So when good news come, they bash it, rather than consider it, research it, or believe it. I can be guilty of that myself some times.

My advice to myself and anyone who cares to read this continue praise others efforts (because they really don't have to share), bring any good info you feel may help you or your fellow investers, and stay positive. Keep doind what your doing good people because good always conqures evil in the end, and let the haters continue to hate... :rolleyes:

Well said...we need to be more respectful for those who generally want to share with us.

It should not be "shame on Adam", it should be shame on the rude, immature, self-centered indviduals on here who have to bash everyone and everything that comes to the forum. Yes, this site is getting bad, but not because of Newbies, it is because of the frustrated old investors who thought this thing would go months or years ago and put thier eggs all in one basket. That is who should be ashamed.

Edited by DaveJen
  • Upvote 2

My aunts, sisters, cousins, brothers, girlfriend, drove by a bank and so the RV will for sure take place tonight. All lights are green or blue or amber....well they are on. BUT, its on the back screen, kinda like the back do'.

I am lol.

It will happen...I believe.

• Upvote 1

The reason why your post shows great ignorance is two-fold:

1. Why would a customer service rep, who is just basically a bank teller, have ANY pertinent info to when the IQD would RV? That makes no sense.

2. He actually answered your question in that he heard about, but why would he tip his hand, if he knew more, and run the risk of being fired for leaking private and highly volatile information?

You must THINK before you POST!

ive spoke of this bashing many times people getting bashed for posting they post as rumors its a DAMN rumor take it with a grain of salt in stead lets bash the poster threaten to kill him an his family lmao REALYYYY GUYS im sure this isnt how its suposed to be here rumor is a damn rumor hell its so bad here if u make a post an forget to dot an i u get bashed all to hell 1 u wright in computer so say writing u use sort lettering for words instead of writing you u write u an here comes the damn axes for your heads lol duk realy peiople get a damn grip its gotten out of hand all we all want bis info of rv or news or the latest info some may not be true some may be who knows if it is true thats what adam has RUMORS!!!!

god bless go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

If you dont see the well being pumped with the original post then you need to get your head out of the sand. First of all with such profound information as 'Forex admitting to the RV', a screenshot would be more convincing than a C&P. Anyone...me, you, or anyone else can type up a 'chat session' in Word and post it claiming it is a legit chat with a Forex agent. Please. ...and Obama care will will SAVE the country money. I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too...

So true! lol