Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks and Iraqi Dinar

Just visited Chase bank, Wells Fargo Bank and Bank of America today and talked to bank managers, investment consultants and personal banking assistants. They all said that their bank will order foreign currencies at the request of their customers, usually for people who are traveling out of the country. THEY ALL SAID THAT THEIR BANKS DO NOT SELL OR BUY IRAQI DINAR. Chase Bank said that they sold Iraqi Dinar in 2009 but they do not sell it now. They all stated that there is a 10% to 25% spread between price of buying a currency and price that the bank will buy a currency. Euros and Canadian Dollars are among the smallest spreads and the Middle East countries tend to have the highest spreads. Wells Fargo main office said that they are planning to be able to buy and sell Iraqi Dinar but that they will not be ready to do so FOR ABOUT 10 MONTHS. None of them had any information about the RV and none of them have ordered De La Rue machines to be able to handle Iraqi currency. They were all skeptical about this type of investment and one manager said that it could be possible that Iraq could recall their current currency and issue new currency at a new rate. I live in Venice, Florida so you can call and verify this information with the banks here.

If anyone has different VERIFIABLE INFORMATION, please reply or post it. My opinion is that there will be an RV but I think it is months away and the rate change will be done in small steps. Good Luck to all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm in the Bradenton, FL area and I bought some dinars at 5/3 bank with problem...they were on back order about a week but the people at the bank said that it was not uncommon right now. They said they will buy it back as well as selling it, but if you don't bank with them, there is a daily limit.

I'm in the Bradenton, FL area and I bought some dinars at 5/3 bank with problem...they were on back order about a week but the people at the bank said that it was not uncommon right now. They said they will buy it back as well as selling it, but if you don't bank with them, there is a daily limit.

I purchased mine at 5/3 too.... It almost sounds like that is the only bank dealing with the dinars. :blink:

have been observing this for about a year now. the only one that has made any money on this so far is "adam montana". together with the book sales and the high price to join the "VIP" room he has raked in hundreds of thousands. to be quite frank with all of you again,,,there is absolutley nothing difficult about buying and selling dinars, so why do some of you feel you need to buy a book to tell you how or why about dinars, and why do you feel that 'privy' information (the VIP room) is what you are going to need to know when, how or what for that matter, when the dinar rv's?

I wish all of my fellow investors in this would breathe a little more deeply, take the time to digest what you read, and stop doing the impulse spending thing like they do at the grocer's line at the food market. luv u too.

i hope you enjoyed your latest vacation, adam. : P

P.S i would not doubt it if adam 'doubles-up' and is actually some of these other members that hype up the dinar news. Propaganda.

just saying....