Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's really making money from dinars ?

I've owned my Iraqi Dinars since 2006 , why would i be considered a newbie when it comes to posting comments on dinarvets, i heard about investing in dinars as soon as anyone that trades or invest.

I'm just really becoming so cynical about this whole "Dinar Situation" It really does seem that the only ones making money or advances, in the "Dinar Game" are the ones selling Dinars or websites like this.. i'm sure newbies want info about dinars and that newbie may have heard some news or rumors about their investment..... I'm sure Dinarvets is really enjoying the number of visitors that come to their site... dont forget why we're hear..........................why do we attack bloggers for being who they are ! they may have new info or old info, ... so what !

everybody just wants to make some money on their investment.

IS IT THE FACT THAT WE ALL THINK WE'RE GOING TO BE MILLIONAIRES? ARE WE ALL SMARTER THAT EVERYONE ELSE THAT DIDNT BUY DINARS? DID WE ALL FALL FOR THE "OKIE-DOKE" (MEANS BEING STUPID)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Current profits are on-going for the following:

Dinar Dealers & anyone that sells dinar with a mark-up. When there is a demand, people can sell for a profit. Therefore, we have places like DT selling currency.

Don't forget, that the CBI is making money on their sales as well. So, the Govt. is making money off of us as well.

I would say most message boards are not making a serious profit, but enough to pay the bills to host the site, keep it running prorperly. Now, for all of us, DV is free if we wish to use the free benfits of it. We're not forced to pay for VIP, but VIP has its benefits... (i.e., Cash-in, investing, and so forth).

• Upvote 2

Also.. For those that bought into the Dinar back in when the fiasco all started, they paid a pretty low price for a million dinar. Now imagine, even at the value places like DT are willing to pay for that million back yet still make a profit, those that sell their dinar are going to come out ahead. Not nearly double the money, but enough to say... Hey! I came out pretty good! But, none of those people are likely going to cash in because they believe it will still rise in value.

• Upvote 1

If you were to sell/exchange your total sum of dinar today to your selected dealer or bank, then YOU would be making money on iraqi dinar. Since you bought your dinar in 2006, you would have to 'make' money on that transaction, wouldn't you?

It is most helpful for people that come to this website to ask intelligent questions, at least bring something to the conversation.

If you are becoming cynical, then sell out. Skepticism is healthy. Cynicism is caustic. Appears that you are another example of someone who feels this investment came with a guarantee.

Last time I looked, my birth certificate didn't have a guarantee on it either ...

Also, everyone here was a newbie once.

- TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

The way to see if someone is not telling the story from a reliable source is best illustratedby Socrates.

Three Test:

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students...?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before you tell

me, I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Test of Three."

"Test of Three?"

"That's correct," Socrates continued.

"Before you talk to me about my student let's take a

moment to test what you're going to say. The first

test is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man replied, "actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know

if it's true or not. Now let's try the second test,

the test of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me

something bad about him even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Socrates continued, "You may still pass though because there is a third test - the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really..."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell

me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?"

The man was defeated and ashamed and said no more.

This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher

• Upvote 5

smack ! Smack ! Get ahold of yourself man ! Thanks guys I needed that.......iknow no guarantees....

IT'S JUST ALL THIS SPECULATION, ALL THE RUMORS, ALL THE WEBSITES, ALL THE SEARCHES ! ALL THE CHATS ! ALL THE DINARVETS .. IT'S MAKIN ME CRAZY

It CAN drive us crazy if we let it. But really, no one has their whole retirement plan into this gig, do they? Probably from $500 - $2,500 invested on average. Here's hoping yours and mine pays off ...

TS

If you were to sell/exchange your total sum of dinar today to your selected dealer or bank, then YOU would be making money on iraqi dinar. Since you bought your dinar in 2006, you would have to 'make' money on that transaction, wouldn't you?

It is most helpful for people that come to this website to ask intelligent questions, at least bring something to the conversation.

If you are becoming cynical, then sell out. Skepticism is healthy. Cynicism is caustic. Appears that you are another example of someone who feels this investment came with a guarantee.

Last time I looked, my birth certificate didn't have a guarantee on it either ...

Also, everyone here was a newbie once.

- TS

I have been invested since 2005 and there is no profit in it yet. Maybe if I am lucky, I would get a break even but by the time you pay all the fee's at the exchange rate being offered by the sellers, there is really very little, if any, profit in it. Thing is, when I purchased 10 million Dinar, I purchased it for a 15-25 year INVESTMENT (some you win some you loose). The thought is that it would take at least that much time for Iraq to "come back from the brink". I still believe that it will take much longer to get a return. I do not believe it will have an RV overnight. I do believe that it will exchange globally and rise as the strength of the Iraqi economy continues to grow. I just do not see the justification for an overnight RV that would require Iraq to pay out billions of US Dollars worth of wealth. Now I do not claim to be an expert but I have traded currency overseas for business for quite some time and the experts I deal with feel that there will be a good value for the dinar over time but the first thing that will happen will be that it just goes to international trading at a rate relatively close to the actual value. Of course that is just speculation and just making these comments here will get me pounded by those that are sitting at home in their "jammie's" without a job and not looking, posting dates and information that is false to get something to do for the day.

• Upvote 2

I have been invested since 2005 and there is no profit in it yet. Maybe if I am lucky, I would get a break even but by the time you pay all the fee's at the exchange rate being offered by the sellers, there is really very little, if any, profit in it. Thing is, when I purchased 10 million Dinar, I purchased it for a 15-25 year INVESTMENT (some you win some you loose). The thought is that it would take at least that much time for Iraq to "come back from the brink". I still believe that it will take much longer to get a return. I do not believe it will have an RV overnight. I do believe that it will exchange globally and rise as the strength of the Iraqi economy continues to grow. I just do not see the justification for an overnight RV that would require Iraq to pay out billions of US Dollars worth of wealth. Now I do not claim to be an expert but I have traded currency overseas for business for quite some time and the experts I deal with feel that there will be a good value for the dinar over time but the first thing that will happen will be that it just goes to international trading at a rate relatively close to the actual value. Of course that is just speculation and just making these comments here will get me pounded by those that are sitting at home in their "jammie's" without a job and not looking, posting dates and information that is false to get something to do for the day.

If what you say is true then humanity is screwed. The U.S. is about to fall BIG time! The rest of the countries will have the domino effect and it will be greater than the Great Depression! Let's hope you are DEAD WRONG!

• Upvote 1

Bane,

The iraqi dinar RV will not save the world.

I find it challenging to believe that the US is holding all of this dinar and that 'we' will pay off the national debt upon RV. The reason this is difficult for me to swallow is that even upon repeated requests NO ONE has been able to provide one scintilla of evidence that this is the case. Unless I've missed something over the months, I have never seen it. I am talking about REAL source material here. Verifiable.

TS

Bane,

The iraqi dinar RV will not save the world.

I find it challenging to believe that the US is holding all of this dinar and that 'we' will pay off the national debt upon RV. The reason this is difficult for me to swallow is that even upon repeated requests NO ONE has been able to provide one scintilla of evidence that this is the case. Unless I've missed something over the months, I have never seen it. I am talking about REAL source material here. Verifiable.

TS

Then we all might as well put bullets in our heads right now. Seen pictures of starvation in Africa? It will be in the U.S. for sure.

• Upvote 1

No one joined onto this site to learn about this investment. Chances are everyone who joined this site was already invested, so ask yourself what are you doing here? Chances are you are waiting for that once piece of information along the way just like everyone else is. This forum is like the ocean, we are the fish and every rumor and tidbit of information out there is the worm. Only difference is, some of us are stupid fish because we keep biting the worm, getting hooked and thrown back. Almost every little thing that happens gets turned into a sign of an RV. A mistake on a website with currency conversion sparks 100 calls and emails, yet not one other place shows anything different. Instead of figuring this is a mistake, people spend more time trying to prove it is not real than just ignoring it. I sometimes wonder how people will function after an RV because this forum will be useless. I even sometimes question why this forum was created. I mean honestly, how many other investments have a forum just driven for a single investment? I don't think there is a EUR or GBP forum for discussing currency, yet there needs to be one for the IQD. There needs to be books written on investing in dinar, yet is there a book available on investing in every currency? People come on these forums, add rumor posts and everyone thinks they are pumpers. Maybe you should look to the people who write books and create forums.

Please don't say the forums are for support. This is not an AA meeting. You invest in something and move on, checking it from time to time. If you need to spend every waking minute waiting for that one answer to make you rich overnight, you probably should have chosen another path to take because this one was not for you.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 2

i have been observing this for about a year now. the only one that has made any money on this so far is "adam montana". together with the book sales and the high price to join the "VIP" room he has raked in hundreds of thousands. to be quite frank with all of you again,,,there is absolutley nothing difficult about buying and selling dinars, so why do some of you feel you need to buy a book to tell you how or why about dinars, and why do you feel that 'privy' information (the VIP room) is what you are going to need to know when, how or what for that matter, when the dinar rv's?

I wish all of my fellow investors in this would breathe a little more deeply, take the time to digest what you read, and stop doing the impulse spending thing like they do at the grocer's line at the food market. luv u too.

i hope you enjoyed your latest vacation, adam. : P