Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Treasury Secretary Admits Imminent Collapse

billio0

Hello fellor Dinar Investors,

I found this while trolling the Internet for news. Hopefully, it may tie in to the RV occurring real soon:

http://www.midaslett...inent-11012301/

Thanks,

GO RV

Yes, sir Gietner says lets put pressure on Congress. Hmm if ever an RV was needed by a country both the USA

and Iraq seem to need it now.cool.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

Something interesting to think about.

Barrels of Crude are sold based upon the value of the USD. Now, if the USD is declining, those oil-bearing countries are losing money. I would imagine that some ME countries sell based upon the USD due to the idea of its stability. Now, if I recall correctly, the GOI (Shabibi) has been stated that they feel they are capable of stabilizing the dollar.

Now, from another article I read regarding fractional banking... I believe Govt's who hold dinar would be able to hold that as foreign currency to back their own currency to help stabilize it.

Hmmmmmm........ Think about that one for a second... If that was true, a RV would help stabilize the dollar, keeping the maximum profits to be made off of oil sales.

• Upvote 1

((sirens whirling in the background... red lights flashing)) "Crew, this is the Captain speaking... ABANDON SHIP!!!" ((sirens whirling in the background)) Anyone ever see Titanic? Nope, sorry, no 'cur de la mar' in these pockets. Ladies and gentlemen, things are bad, yes, but they'll only get worse if we loose our wits and start cannibalizing each other to stay alive.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Something interesting to think about.

Barrels of Crude are sold based upon the value of the USD. Now, if the USD is declining, those oil-bearing countries are losing money. I would imagine that some ME countries sell based upon the USD due to the idea of its stability. Now, if I recall correctly, the GOI (Shabibi) has been stated that they feel they are capable of stabilizing the dollar.

Now, from another article I read regarding fractional banking... I believe Govt's who hold dinar would be able to hold that as foreign currency to back their own currency to help stabilize it.

Hmmmmmm........ Think about that one for a second... If that was true, a RV would help stabilize the dollar, keeping the maximum profits to be made off of oil sales.

Agreed 101%........

As I was trying to think this through, I wondered about the recent flap over Maliki getting control of the CBI through a Supreme Council ruling. What occurred to me was how the USA also must have an independent Central Bank, otherwise it too would be subject to lawsuits and claims from everywhere. Thus, the Federal Reserve, just like the CBI, must remain independent.

Just think what would happen when we went to cash in if it were not?!!! What would be the true value of our exchanged Dinars for dollars???

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can shed a little light here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This article as to do with the results of not raising the debt ceiling. We go through this all the time and the ceiling is always raised. I am not saying this is optimum, but raising the debt ceiling would take care of the problem. The author needed to give some options rather than doom and gloom.

And again, I am not saying to increase debt it optimum, but there is another road to take at this very critical period in our economic turmoil. If we do not lift the ceiling, the entire world could spin down the economic toilet.

• Upvote 1

As I was trying to think this through, I wondered about the recent flap over Maliki getting control of the CBI through a Supreme Council ruling. What occurred to me was how the USA also must have an independent Central Bank, otherwise it too would be subject to lawsuits and claims from everywhere. Thus, the Federal Reserve, just like the CBI, must remain independent.

Just think what would happen when we went to cash in if it were not?!!! What would be the true value of our exchanged Dinars for dollars???

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can shed a little light here.

The USA federal reserve is an evil abomination and will lead to the complete ruination of the United States through usury. Their "independence" is strictly about having no interference with their plans to bleed us all dry through the interest they charge on every federal reserve note they create out of thin air. Maybe research "The Creature From Jekyll Island" among others to learn about what the federal reserve really is. The world's worst nightmare is an independent central banking cartel. Mayer Amschel Rothschild said, "Give me control of a country's currency, and I care not who writes its laws".

Wake up people; their stated goal is no less than world domination. They do this by controlling all the currencies of every country (that matters) in the world.

• Upvote 1

Sorry if this disturbed a hornet's nest. I'm just trying to understand if this has anything at all to do with those rumors about Global Settlements. If it means that the RV/RI needs to hurry up to "save our bacon," then this is definitely the wake up call needed to speed things up.

Hopefully, someone smarter than I am can help explain, or at least give an opinion. My concern is if our Dinars become more valuable than a bankrupt US dollar, what sense does it make to cash in for dollars?

billioO, this really doesn't have anything to do with the RV, or the mysterious Global Settlements, (which I personally think is a total hoax). As Carrello said, we are simply reaching a legal "debt ceiling", which we have done many times in the past. The new increased debt ceiling is established by law and typically gets a "rubber stamp" vote by Congress a short time before we actually hit the last legal debt limit.

The difference is that we have just elected numerous Congress members that have declared they will not vote to raise the ceiling. So, it should be interesting to say the least. It could literally and spontaneously cause the Greater Depression II, or we could immediately make drastic, and I mean DRASTIC, changes to expenses, salaries, government staffing, entitlement programs, etc.. Like I said, it will be interesting.

I suppose a few trillion $$$$ from an RV could come in handy right now. I think we hit the debt limit in about a month. Fasten your seat belts! :unsure:

This article as to do with the results of not raising the debt ceiling. We go through this all the time and the ceiling is always raised. I am not saying this is optimum, but raising the debt ceiling would take care of the problem. The author needed to give some options rather than doom and gloom.

And again, I am not saying to increase debt it optimum, but there is another road to take at this very critical period in our economic turmoil. If we do not lift the ceiling, the entire world could spin down the economic toilet.

If they raise the debt ceiling it had better be temporary with an exact end date, and between now and that date congress better be slashing spending. There needs to be a line item veto and a balanced budget amendment. All of the foreign aid needs to be looked at and curtailed drastically so that we may get our own affairs in order.

• Upvote 1

OBAMA MY AZZ!!! That's those new republicas in office...if you are going to bash the President....tell the truth...just saying

Didn't you hear? It is Obama's fault for where the world is today, it has nothing to do with the 8 years before him.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1