Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sharing in our disappointment - No RV today, yet - 1/24/2011

I see where there are many of us who share in the desperate need for this RV to finally happen. My dream of becoming wealthy and to be able to share that wealth as a result of the RV is still strong. I do ask that the condescending people who have little or no sense of urgency for the RV to happen and who feel compelled to lecture us that this was a speculative venture, that we should have only invested money that we could afford to lose, and to simply continue with our lives if the RV doesn't happen on the days that were fed to us as rumors in chat rooms and conference calls - please keep those type of remarks to yourselves. They are the same as "bashing" us, when we are expressing our disenchantment and disappointment, while you look down your noses at us for not having the luxury of a consistent stream of funds that people like you must be able to enjoy in your non-challenging government, union jobs, from living off of trust funds or residing at home, rent free, with your parents or living off of your spouses’ income, to name only a small number of sources of income that you may be enjoying which give you no urgent need for the RV to happen.

I'll bet that most of us who express our frustrations, anxieties and impatience are single (divorced or widowed), unemployed – many of whom have their unemployment run out, self-employed in services where their own customers have gone out of business, or those retirees living on their IRA’s and 401K’s that have evaporated during the last couple of years and are behind in paying their basic monthly expenses – including rents and mortgages. A lot of us invested in dinars more than a couple of years ago when we did have the extra cash to do so. Today, because of the recession and the distressed position most of what (used to be) our country is in, we are all hoping that the RV will happen so we can skip ahead and again be able to enjoy a debt-free life as people like you evidently are doing now, living in a relatively comfortable sphere.

If you can't share our concerns when these projected RV dates come and go, then, please stop being critical of us who feel more frantic each time the RV doesn’t happen, but, instead, join in to support us rather than knock us when we’re down.

When Jesus was on earth, he traveled a very rugged trail, but with no bills to pay or family (that we know of) to support. Life today, although we may subscribe to the ideology that Jesus professed, is quite different and less hospitable than what Jesus received from his disciples and flock of devoted followers.

Personally, I do tend to hang my hat on those days that are rumored when the RV is supposed to happen. Why? Because I want it to happen by that date or sooner, and feel that sooner or later, it will happen. It’s the, “in the meantime” that’s so unbearable and unpredictable, trying to keep the collectors at bay by constantly having to ward off their intimidating and harassing actions when they’re trying to get water out of a rock.

If there is anything or anybody that’s holding up the RV, I would point to Obama. Tomorrow night, Tuesday, January 25, 2011, Obama makes his State of the Union Address. I feel that he very well may have arranged with Iraq, from Biden’s trip there two weeks ago, to hold off from announcing the RV in the U.S. until either tomorrow morning (Tuesday – before his Address) or the next morning (Wednesday morning – after his Address at which time he announces it to the American people) –for him to look good by taking credit for the positive impact the RV will have on the U.S. economy with the hundreds of billions, or trillions of dinars we’re holding to cash in for repayment for the war we started to eliminate Saddam Hussein and the expense of making Iraq into a democratic society. The benefit here should be that there’s enough money coming from the government’s cashing in that will eliminate all or most of our National Debt, making Obama look like a hero. It’s one more ploy to boost his popularity ratings.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 3

I don't like Obama myself, but I really don't see how you can blame him without any proof.

Plus when we RV I don't think the ones here that are not Obama supporters are all the sudden going to praise him, in fact if anything I might donate some to whomever is running against him :D

Besides that though I am just as disappointed about the lack of a RV too. :(

• Upvote 1

Great post, you really captured what a lot of us are feeling. Those that are fortunate enough in life to be financially set don't have the same angst that we have when we hear of a rumored rv date that comes and goes. For myself, too, this means everything, it simply HAS to happen. And, I believe it will, hopefully sooner than later. All we can do is remain positive about it and pray for the best. The good news is that it finally seems on track, I've been in this for 7 years and more has happened in the last 2 months than in those previous 7 years combined. Let's pray and keep the faith, good things ARE going to happen. :D

• Upvote 2

I don't like Obama myself, but I really don't see how you can blame him without any proof.

Plus when we RV I don't think the ones here that are not Obama supporters are all the sudden going to praise him, in fact if anything I might donate some to whomever is running against him :D

Besides that though I am just as disappointed about the lack of a RV too. :(

I never understood that.......What does having the most money have to do with a politician's chances in winning a campaign? Why should the money they raise or use matter? Cant a person win a presidential election mainly off his character, good heart and honesty anymore without it having to do with how much they have to spend in funding for their campaign?

Squardeway, please dont change to scaredaway. Hope you can hang in there. Like 6 yr wait said- there has been alot of recent positives regarding Iraq. I don't believe the us gov has anything to do with it. The world wouldnt let one country have the power to play with another countrys currency like that. I hate to say it but wanting an rv/ri enough will not make it happen(if that was the case this site would have made it happen long ago), all it will do is drive you crazy. I firmly believe this investment(sorry- I don't consider this a get rich quick scheme) will eventually pay off. Like everyone else I hope sooner rather than later but I am prepared to wait however long it takes for the IQD to rise in the upper 20cent range and then I'm out. I do feel bad for everyone who bought IQD with the belief it "has" to rv and "will rv at above 3" in the near future and all the needy people out there that could use the money an rv would generate. There arn't too many people out there with a job or not that couldnt use a few extra bucks, but don't hate on all the people that arn't using this as a get rich quick scheme, people that are financially fine or whatnot. Some of these people are prob supplying you with great info on this whole dinar deal. You kinda sound like a whiner. Reading alot of comments on this site tend to make me already feel like I am already wealthy to be honest(that's wealth of the mind). People are literally going insane over this. Now bash me everyone, I don't care because the Pack is Super Bowl bound baby!

• Upvote 1

I feel your concerns but you should not bank on this RV, so you can continue a comfortable life.

I would love more than anything for this RV to happen, but this is an investment which contains risk.

I do not have a safe job either, although my income is more than sufficient enough to pay bills, go out to eat, and enjoy life..it does not come easy.

I work in a comissioned job, which means I can work 80 hours a week and come home with $0.00, do you know what that feels like?

I'm not knocking you as I know what desperation feels like. But to bank on this investment as your safety net is like banking on social security for your retirement, it's a poor decision.

I blamed nobody when I was in a rut, I can only blame myself. When I was out of a job for a year, I sold-off many things, worked 3 different jobs that paid minimum hourly-wage. It was absolute hell for me, but these times are what made me a stronger person. All I can think of was Why did I take on debt that I cannot afford if sh*t hit the fan? Why did I have to buy that TV? Why did I sign up for cable services? Why did I buy lunch everyday? why why why?

It's all about living within your means. This year I budged myself so I can pay off all of my credit card debt, and I paid almost everything off already. I just had to cut out starbucks coffee, had to spend more time cooking, didn't go out to the bars, and just stayed home for the most part.

I'm not trying to be cold, critical, and mean. I'm just being real with you. My only advice would be that you do not bank on this RV for your income purpose because it's an investment, a speculative one at that.

• Upvote 2

I have had this uneasiness that obama has something to do with this especially since the change in his address. He has changed his tune and is now back in campaign mode. The power that this man has (and his backers) is for him and their agenda and not the people of the USA. Creepy but I hope I'm/we're wrong.

Oh well what the enemy has meant for bad I believe that God is turning it for good!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The RV will help me out tremendously, as well as others in need, honestly I can't wait to pay my college tuition in cash, like its pocket change. Every year my tuition goes up, books even more. All I can say is everyone could use the money no matter what, your post is awesome sir, I agree every step of the way. GO RV :)

And bashers...Also keep the comments to yourselves that Iraq could never support a 1 to 3 ratio on rate. Let us dream about it being three dollars to 1 Dinar. It was before you know! It was in the high twos BEFORE Saddam changed it to 3.22! So 2 dollars would really help me out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The RV will help me out tremendously, as well as others in need, honestly I can't wait to pay my college tuition in cash, like its pocket change. Every year my tuition goes up, books even more. All I can say is everyone could use the money no matter what, your post is awesome sir, I agree every step of the way. GO RV :)

I agree... I have plenty of years in school loans. I will have to start paying off soon..... :mellow:

please stop blaming President Obama for the RV not happening at this very moment without proof. Rv will happen when the good Lord gives his thumbs up for it to happen. keep the faith, stay strong, and be ready.

p.s. leave the finger pointing to those who were warned about the dinar and did not take heed!

peace!!!!

• Upvote 1

And bashers...Also keep the comments to yourselves that Iraq could never support a 1 to 3 ratio on rate. Let us dream about it being three dollars to 1 Dinar. It was before you know! It was in the high twos BEFORE Saddam changed it to 3.22! So 2 dollars would really help me out.

You have the audacity to ask people to keep their opinions to themselves about the rate on the RV when you can't keep the Christian and Military bashing down yourself?

Your not a nice person Bane

but I got your a present anyways. :P

mirror.jpg

• Upvote 2

I understand,but I take offense at the notion that just because some of us have set aside dinar and wait patiently somehow are just sitting at home being spoon fed by our servants. I have worked extremely hard over the years for what I have and was not given a thing from anybody. I am vested in numerous ventures along with my 7:30am - 7pm mon-fri (and 1 sat a month) job. So please don't sterotype,not all is what it seems. Everyone has a unique story to tell on they're sucess's or failures. I blame no one for my circumstance in case of failure, as I also will take much of the credit for my sucess's.................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

So you mean you wouldn't cash in at 0.50 or 1:00? I read your other posts where you stated that since it has happened in the past it can happen again. With all the due respect, the fact it happened in the past is totally irrelevant for today's situation.. Yes, it was up to $3.22 but it was not tradable which is the main thing here as we all know by now. Saddam could have even raised it up to $5 for all he cared. It was not tradable anyway but only in-country. And there was a lot less Dinars circulating at that time than the amount circulating now.

So, while I'm obviously not a basher and have been invested into this for 7 years and I do want it to RV more than anybody else ( I need the money real bad....,word) I have also to be rational and realistic and I'll take whatever it will RV at be it even 0.10..

If it happens it gets at $3 I promise I won't complain......I still hope they won't delete zeros. If they do, we're shafted for good.

Edited by umbertino