Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

Ok the tracking number is correct 472411678171 call fedex yourselves! I just got off the phone the manager said that they are NOT allowed to ship currency! I am not making this up IDK what to say but thanks for nothing I will never return to this site if I need help I will go somewhere else!

People tried to help you..Told you to call FedEx, to call DT......I personally told you to move your butt and go to your FedEx Office NOW........What else do you want? That we do it for you?

This thread is exactly why I stay away. Non-stop bashing and personal attacks. What a bunch of Jack wagons..... I can't imagine how some of you will treat people when you have money and think your stuff don't stick. Bumper64 and mods, I dont know how you manage to read through some of this bashing day after day.blink.gif

Brother all I can say is that it is not easy! :(