Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Mod about message from Adam Montana (which I agree with)

Please read this first before judging:

Maybe you better check and see whether DinarTrade got your dinar back or the driver put them in his pocket. Scam.......tell that to the U.S., Chinese, and European nations holding Iraqi debt.

Adam,, sorry,, I have looked everywhere. I don't have a 'contact' button at the bottom. How else??? thanks

I hid it in there so you have to look kind of hard for it. Look for:

Resources

RV Intel by Adam Montana, Free Cash In Guide, Twitter, DinarSpeculation, Contact, Rules, HELP

*bracing for all of the emails from everyone wanting to know the date and rate*

Maybe you better check and see whether DinarTrade got your dinar back or the driver put them in his pocket. Scam.......tell that to the U.S., Chinese, and European nations holding Iraqi debt.

Dinar trade told me I need to send the money order into them and they will ship it back out, but they dont have it back yet because this just happened this morning.

Thanks

• Upvote 7

Just had an order delivered today by Fedex. They did not tell me it was a scam. I received 10,000 dinar notes instead of 25,000 dinar notes. Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered the 25,000. Maybe a sign they are running low on dinars. Just a thought.

I received my dinar in 10k rather then 25k from dinar trade even though I ordered 25k. I am sure they r low with all of us buying as fast as we can.

I think everyone owes the poster an apology. Sounds like a cod is not being accepted where he lives. lets see who mans up.

bear, notreallytex-(store fills out his money orders), steak dinar-nar, biker1600, Nani?, Slade, Carullo, Slaydadea, Gut Feelings, just to call out a few.

By the way, when fedex or UPS drops stuff off, dont they have a hand held computer that tells them info about the package, such as do not deliver?

• Upvote 2

Detailed Results

Notifications

Tracking no.: 472411678171

E-mail notifications

Select time format:

12H

|

24H

In transit

Initiated

Picked up

In transit

Delivered

Delivery exception

COLUMBIA, MO

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Jan 22, 2011

Estimated delivery

Jan 25, 2011 by 10:30 AM

Destination

columbia, MO

Shipment Options

Help

Hold at FedEx Location

Not available to receive your shipment? FedEx will hold your shipment at a nearby FedEx location at no extra cost. Some shipments may not be eligible for this service.

Read more.

Hold at FedEx Location

* 1Recipient information

* 2Select location

* 3Confirm request

* Denotes required field.

Please confirm the original delivery address and ZIP code.

* Original delivery address

* ZIP

Please provide a phone number where FedEx can contact the recipient when the shipment is available for pickup.

* Telephone no.

Shipment Facts

Help

Service type

Priority Envelope

Weight

0.5 lbs/.2 kg

Reference

Status

Pieces

Date/Time

Status

Shipment Travel History

Help

Select time zone:

Others:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location

To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.

Alert: To determine the destination time zone for this shipment please select from the Others list.

Alert: To determine the origin time zone for this shipment please select from the Others list.

No entries found

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Jan 24, 2011 10:18 AM

Delivery exception

COLUMBIA, MO

Customer not available or business closed

Jan 24, 2011 7:55 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

COLUMBIA, MO

Jan 24, 2011 7:29 AM

At local FedEx facility

COLUMBIA, MO

Jan 24, 2011 4:30 AM

At dest sort facility

BERKELEY, MO

Jan 24, 2011 2:53 AM

At local FedEx facility

BERKELEY, MO

Jan 23, 2011 4:14 PM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jan 23, 2011 3:40 PM

In transit

MEMPHIS, TN

Jan 22, 2011 6:41 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

MARINA DEL REY, CA

Jan 22, 2011 4:43 PM

Picked up

SANTA MONICA, CA

Tendered at FedEx Kinko's, now FedEx Office

Jan 21, 2011 11:47 AM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

Good for you Adam!!! I am so glad to see someone take up for the newbies! I have seen so many newbies get bashed on this site. I am a newbie also and I almost did not post because of it. But, I am a big girl and can take up for myself. Thank God, I haven't been bashed yet. People have to understand that when you are new, you DON'T know a whole lot about what is going on with all of this. You don't know all the lingo and the way of doing things. Geez, people at least take this into consideration, ok? I got involved with the Dinar from a really wonderful friend of mine, one that I really trust as I am sure many other people have gotten into this the same way, so we don't come into it knowing everything like the abbreviations, lingo and such. So folks, please have a little patience with us. I believe what he said and I would have been really mad too!!

• Upvote 1

I received my dinar in 10k rather then 25k from dinar trade even though I ordered 25k. I am sure they r low with all of us buying as fast as we can.

I would be happy with a mess-up like that. The end result of value is the same, but cash-in wise you can maybe reasonably cash in 1 note.

For ex: 1:1 rate, we get $10,000... Imagine how tempting cashing in 1 note to maybe pay off some bills, or do whatever is needed to wait until you do the whole sha-bang!

I'd be considering it...

This was his first post, and his reputation is minus 26. What is wrong with everyone? If it did happen and I believe it could have, most of you didn't help. :(

Edit: By the way, I voted every post he has made +1 and I think others should do the same. :)

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 3

Please Band all Newbies from post privileges that's the dumbest thing I heard since someone told me it was a good idea to invest in the Iraqi Dinar!

ARE U OR ARE U NOT A NEWBIE YOURSELF??????? People like u give this Site a bad name and reputation!!!!!! U should not be able to post :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1

6 pages to this post - unbelievable. I mean do we all just have no life. You ordered something, you did not get it or was not delivered. File a claim with FedEx and go from there. What does posting on the forum do. It is not like we know your driver, have friends at the FedEx office we can talk to for you. Next there will be martial advice posts on here.

• Downvote 1

I think everyone owes the poster an apology. Sounds like a cod is not being accepted where he lives. lets see who mans up.

bear, notreallytex-(store fills out his money orders), steak dinar-nar, biker1600, Nani?, Slade, Carullo, Slaydadea, Gut Feelings, just to call out a few.

By the way, when fedex or UPS drops stuff off, dont they have a hand held computer that tells them info about the package, such as do not deliver?

You are right.....many do owe him an apology & actually THINK before they reply!!!!!!!

I stated earlier in this post that he sounded sincere & honest & they give him negatives for this???

I still like this site but, I am HIGHLY disgusted with how some constantly treat new ones on this site for questions or whatever!!

Not everything is a lie........yet if it has not happened to these individuals.......it is a lie to them!

And then after all the bashing & negatives, we find he was indeed being truthful....what does this say for the ones who gave all the negatives??

Sorry, But I have to say this

WTH is wrong with you people?

Is this not a place to come and get answers to questions like this?

for what reason did this guy deserve this kind of a welcome?

EVERYONE of you who gave him a negative and bashed him for asking a question should be ashamed of yourselves. I was surprised by some of you who did the bashing.

I also think anyone who reads this thread from hear on out should take the time to go back to page 1 and give up the positive post and show this guy that not everyone here is like that.

JMO

I totally agree with what you had stated...+

rcone4u+s for you don't let these fools who bashed you get you down.. I have bought all of my dinars from Dtrade and all the ups delivery people I run in contact with say i know what that is I have some too..You must have had a one of those ups delivery people who are like some of the people on this site,that just don't have any values...

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Mod about message from Adam Montana (which I agree with)

Please read this first before judging:

I'm usually not one to bash but.... you mean to tell me that some "random" fedex guy said "oops" I can't delivery this package because it's a scam?!?!?!?!?! Really?!?! A driver has that kind of authority????? He used his "xray" vision and saw it was dinar in that package??? Ok, no wait, he assumed by you putting "D Trade" on your moneyorder that it was for dinar, which of course he has on good authority, that it's a scam??? No, no wait, you were having a conversation with him while you were filling out your money order and "just happen to mention what was inside" and he said nope, nope, can't do this??? Then we have people on here defending him for being a "newbie"??? How bout the folks that come on here day after day for real, good, informative info only to get INSULTED by so-called "newbies" putting crap out there to stir the pot, just to start a thread to see who will comment??? Well, here I am....BUT I'm not insulted, I'm very disappointed that, for the sake of argument, if this experience were true (highly unlikely), that you would come here and asked people you don't know for advice about a fedex shipment gone bad instead of calling fedex first then DinarTrade. You can tell me you called so and so and he said this that and the other but the bottom line is this..Would you, or any of you other folks out there defending this crap, invest YOUR hard earned money without researching first???? If this is how you do all your investments then you epitomize the term "there's a sucker born every minute" Question..Why is Ali still in business if this is a scam??? Why is he allowed to ship the currency in the first place???. INSULTING!!!!!!!! And Adam, got a lot of respect for ya but come on Bruh..... B)

Oh and another observation....Some of the folks that said "I've seen, or heard or that it's even a possibility this could happening are ALL "NEWBIES"! Hmmm........ B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

That really is a silly story and I say story literally. :blink: I mean he is going to make the trip to deliver and then say no. And by the way you don't make MO, they are made by stores for you. But good try. :)

Seriously not trying to be mean but if your going to make up a story try to make it more believable....and exciting while your at it. :lol:

Yup...I agree....get off the pc and get a job.

• Downvote 1

Yup...I agree....get off the pc and get a job.

He was told by his manager to not deliver anything from dinar trade. Like I said I called dinar trade they confirmed with me that they are having problems with COD shipment in Missouri, when I asked why she told me they wasnt sure at that time because they hadnt talked with fedex about the issue. I was also to its not all of Missouri thats having this problem.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm usually not one to bash but.... you mean to tell me that some "random" fedex guy said "oops" I can't delivery this package because it's a scam?!?!?!?!?! Really?!?! A driver has that kind of authority????? He used his "xray" vision and saw it was dinar in that package??? Ok, no wait, he assumed by you putting "D Trade" on your moneyorder that it was for dinar, which of course he has on good authority, that it's a scam??? No, no wait, you were having a conversation with him while you were filling out your money order and "just happen to mention what was inside" and he said nope, nope, can't do this??? Then we have people on here defending him for being a "newbie"??? How bout the folks that come on here day after day for real, good, informative info only to get INSULTED by so-called "newbies" putting crap out there to stir the pot, just to start a thread to see who will comment??? Well, here I am....BUT I'm not insulted, I'm very disappointed that, for the sake of argument, if this experience were true (highly unlikely), that you would come here and asked people you don't know for advice about a fedex shipment gone bad instead of calling fedex first then DinarTrade. You can tell me you called so and so and he said this that and the other but the bottom line is this..Would you, or any of you other folks out there defending this crap, invest YOUR hard earned money without researching first???? If this is how you do all your investments then you epitomize the term "there's a sucker born every minute" Question..Why is Ali still in business if this is a scam??? Why is he allowed to ship the currency in the first place???. INSULTING!!!!!!!! And Adam, got a lot of respect for ya but come on Bruh..... B)

Oh and another observation....Some of the folks that said "I've seen, or heard or that it's even a possibility this could happening are ALL "NEWBIES"! Hmmm........ B)

The guy explained what happened. I believe these fed ex guys have hand held computers that give them info on packages (not whats in them). Maybe when he scanned it, it said "do not deliver". This is totally in the realm of possibility whether you say it is or not. It doesnt matter that Fedex drivers are delivering in other areas. For example, if I get gas at Exxon in NJ, somebody has to pump it for me, its the law. In Maryland, I stop at Exxon, and I have to pump my own gas. Why? Its the same company.

As far as the guy calling it a scam, your living under a rock if you dont think people believe that it is. If the rv never happens, how are you going to feel about Ali? Ali is not doing anything wrong, but if this investment doesnt pan out, who will be the one with all the money? Ali and the rest of the dinar sellers.

Edited by Baye