Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

i agree. this is Way far-fetched. the delivery driver doesnt know what the contents of your package is, NOR does he as a driver have the say so of wither or not to give the package or not. DT or fed ex would of contacted you. furthermore DT wouldnt send a package if it was just going to get refused thats bad buisness.......

I agree but it just happened! Im not happy about it at all nor are my friend who didnt get theirs either.

• Upvote 5

To those of you saying the fed ex guys don't know what they are delievering, I have to disagree. When my dad and I had our delivered the guy talked to my dad about it. He is thinking about getting involved and was asking my dad all kinds of questions about it. He said he has been delievering it alot lately.

• Upvote 2

Sorry but I have worked in the same business for 32 + years and have never heard of any driver giving such information. You may have misunderstood him in a conversation about the Dinar. Sorry but the only way that parcel goes back is when the customer refuses delivery. The driver is paid to deliver parcels. Each parcel has a tracking number on it and if the driver steals it the delivery company will know it. This must be a first, a UPS man defending a FEDEX driver. Lol. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Funny how the driver parked his truck, grabbed package , walked to front door, knocked on door..... was about to deliver .....then and only then did he make a command decision to NOT deliver......this is BULLS%!#!!!

just as bad as Okies grocery store babble....."Its comin over yonder folks!!!!" people with too much time on thier hands....... or they werent hugged enough as a kid .... or maybe had a sneaky uncle.....

go figure....

I completely believe the thread starter.

I'm surprised so many people have jumped down this person's throat for simply starting a thread asking for help! What is wrong with you people? We are supposed to be a family or at least a group of adults here. You were all new once, and if you can't remember that I feel bad for you.

He said he was filling out the Money Order - he was probably filling out the "TO" section, not the amount section.

He said the driver refused to deliver - I believe it, but I would be mad as heck!

Ok I joined this site because a friend who got me interested in this investment said this was a good site that people would help if you had any questions! I ask one question and I'm not makeing this up I swear on my life the driver read the name on my money order and said he couldnt let me pay for it. I didnt sign for the package and I still have my money order so he didnt rip me off Im not out anything. I just got a delivery last week also and had no problems. Sorry if im jumping arround here but I dont understand why people think just because im new here Im making this up my co-worker couldnt get his either and my boss ordered his before we did and they didnt even pick his up from dinar trade. I was looking for some help note be made fun of or bashed for being new.

It sounds like the driver needs to be fired - I would file a formal complaint.

For anyone that has had issues with FEDEX not delivering "currencies": Tell them it's a collectors item, not currency.

Nobody should be telling people what's in the envelopes unless you feel like getting robbed as soon as the RV is announced!

Ok the tracking number is correct 472411678171 call fedex yourselves! I just got off the phone the manager said that they are NOT allowed to ship currency! I am not making this up IDK what to say but thanks for nothing I will never return to this site if I need help I will go somewhere else!

See above for the "currency" issue. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the BETTER part of this community for your rough "welcome"... but at the same time, it's the internet. Grow a thicker skin and you'll be fine. :):twothumbs:

I just got my $500,000.00 Dinars delivered to me this morning as promised from Dinar Trade by Fed Ex with no problems. I asked the driver is he has many of these deliveries and he said, yes. He said if it comes through don't forget your fedex driver- and smiled. When I opened the Fed Ex envelope I got $5,000.00 notes instead of the $25,000.00 notes that I ordered but that is not an issue with me.

He has a point! :lol:

To those of you saying the fed ex guys don't know what they are delievering, I have to disagree. When my dad and I had our delivered the guy talked to my dad about it. He is thinking about getting involved and was asking my dad all kinds of questions about it. He said he has been delievering it alot lately.

Tell your FEDEX guy to join my newsletter, we have quite a few FEDEX employees on the site, in VIP, on the newsletter, etc.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am siding with Adam on this one. The people that are attacking this guy should go over to don't promote other sites. I was banned from that sight for questioning some info. All they do is attack attack attack. And to the moron on the first page of this thread. Unless you dont know how to write, which is obviously the case with you, you fill out your own money order. How does it feel to be slammed and treated like a p.o.s.?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am siding with Adam on this one. The people that are attacking this guy should go over to don't promote other sites. I was banned from that sight for questioning some info. All they do is attack attack attack. And to the moron on the first page of this thread. Unless you dont know how to write, which is obviously the case with you, you fill out your own money order. Jackass. How does it feel to be slammed and treated like a p.o.s.?

Take it easy, slugger. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

THIS POOR NEWBIE, ADAM HAS COME TO THE RESCUE. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

:lol: I am just sick of all the verbal attacks. The guy sounded sincere about it and was verbally assaulted, and I felt the need to respond like they do.

Funny how the driver parked his truck, grabbed package , walked to front door, knocked on door..... was about to deliver .....then and only then did he make a command decision to NOT deliver......this is BULLS%!#!!!

just as bad as Okies grocery store babble....."Its comin over yonder folks!!!!" people with too much time on thier hands....... or they werent hugged enough as a kid .... or maybe had a sneaky uncle.....

go figure....

Another dumb ass comment. Did you ever think the driver may have been delivering more than one package to the address or a nearby address? I have had my UPS driver stop in front of my neighbors house, and deliver a package to her, and then walk next door and deliver one to me. It does seem odd that he wouldnt notice the "do not deliver", but not out of the realm of possibility.

It is interesting to hear about some of the delivery issues.

I myself, received an order today without any problems. All the 25k notes as expected. But, now I am hearing that others are getting 10k notes when they ordered 25k notes. In reality, I wouldn't complain, because the value is the same. Plus, think of it this way.. It is easier to cash in lower denoms if you wish to hold on to the remainder if your expecting the rate to increase. :)

Just saying!

I completely believe the thread starter.

I'm surprised so many people have jumped down this person's throat for simply starting a thread asking for help! What is wrong with you people? We are supposed to be a family or at least a group of adults here. You were all new once, and if you can't remember that I feel bad for you.

He said he was filling out the Money Order - he was probably filling out the "TO" section, not the amount section.

He said the driver refused to deliver - I believe it, but I would be mad as heck!

Read more: sentiments too, Adam. Is it just too much to ask that we all treat one another as human beings and show respect for one another? Would you treat your parents or your siblings like this? I don't think so. Let's try and give everyone the benefit of doubt.....at least until or if proven otherwise. Let's go RV !

• Upvote 2

Just got off the phone with a UPS buddy. Confirms something stinks here. Seems they do business similar. Driver has no time to chat. Delivers and gone! They will deliver a bomb to you as long as it's prepaid or arrangement's are made for COD. Sender info means nothing. They track # and not names. After that you own it! Other issues needs to be addressed between sender and delivery company. Tensions way to high. Maybe time to back off a bit! 1 numeral off in tracking # causes issues. Source states that if you refuse delivery, you will get a posted note, be in on your door, or your forehead. All is recorded. This poster has probably been done an injustice by a certain individual, motive unknown. As hard as jobs are to come by today, I would hope they would do the right thing. Personally, I learned a lesson today. Welcome to DV poster! Again, folks are a bit edgy. Shame on me! Thanks for the reality check Adam. We're just so, so close, I tend to think one sided.

Adam,, thanks for chiming in, for I was about to. I have been in trucking for 23 years and you will always get 'some manager' who has his own ideas about his terminal and what goes and what doesn't. This driver sounds like he was mislead and misinformed by his terminal manager into believing the irregular definition reinvention of what constitutes 'currency'. Sounds like 'pucker power' and tight fisting a delivery by a terminal manager that doesn't want to get sued(it could happen). A note here, USPS can't deliver 'Negotiables' either,,, but they do it all the time if you just be quiet about what is in the package(I have shipped thousnads!! but MUST be careful what I say). Rcone,, I offer sediment too as a newbie shouldn't have been treated as you were before everyone with an opinion didn't do any due diligence before sounding off. I believe your story as I know of So MANY gold coins stolen by FedEx that it is disturbing.

To others,, p l e a s e,, how hard is it to 'guess' what might be in a package that is sent from a place called D I N A R Trade??????????? So if a driver is misinformed and/or Ordered not to deliver a package of 'currency' what do you think he is going to do if he 'guesses' what he is delivering???? He obviously hadn't obtained a signature yet. So on goes his 'git er done' mode and states, with backing, "I can't " aye. The fix here is to go against the terminal manager and get the package or just resend it USPS and keep a lid on it what's inside aye( I just got 1 mill more last week). Being that this is somewhat an isolated incident, that is what 23 years of doing this says likely happened.

I bought Dinar 6 years ago and still believe in the future reval. I tried to get Kuwait Dinar before they reval'd but couldn't. I posted almost a year ago, I think, that it wouldn't happen before Nov 2010 and that was so. So stick to our course, help each other, and give useful info always.

Adam,,,,, well done,,,, keep up the good work. Email me about an idea I'm having.

Peace to your House everyone, S.

Edited by Steward

You need to get on the phone with FedEx tell them what happened and get your IQD delivered pronto. It is not a scam and it is not illegal to purchase or possess IQD. Also contact DT.

1st question I have is, how did the driver know what was in the package? Only scam perpetrated was by the FedEx driver if true...........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

first off my little boys get to taste the bar of soap for telling stories of this nature, LAVA is reserved for rreeeaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy BAD ONES.... which only had to be used once on any of them.. here is your LAVA OPEN WIDE... seriously why wouldn't you call Ali first then fed ex and and why post crap here or solicit advise from the likes of us instead of dealing with sources at hand......GFWZ man shame on you in the most shame on you way I can think of. Eric

first off my little boys get to taste the bar of soap for telling stories of this nature, LAVA is reserved for rreeeaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy BAD ONES.... which only had to be used once on any of them.. here is your LAVA OPEN WIDE... seriously why wouldn't you call Ali first then fed ex and and why post crap here or solicit advise from the likes of us instead of dealing with sources at hand......GFWZ man shame on you in the most shame on you way I can think of. Eric

Ok I have spoke with dinar tade the lady there told me they are having problems with deliveries in MIssouri but if I sent in my money order they will deliver it that way. I guess it has something to do with paying with a COD I dont know why but its what they are telling me.

• Upvote 5

Sorry, But I have to say this

WTH is wrong with you people?

Is this not a place to come and get answers to questions like this?

for what reason did this guy deserve this kind of a welcome?

EVERYONE of you who gave him a negative and bashed him for asking a question should be ashamed of yourselves. I was surprised by some of you who did the bashing.

I also think anyone who reads this thread from hear on out should take the time to go back to page 1 and give up the positive post and show this guy that not everyone here is like that.

JMO

• Upvote 6

This thread is exactly why I stay away. Non-stop bashing and personal attacks. What a bunch of Jack wagons..... I can't imagine how some of you will treat people when you have money and think your stuff don't stick. Bumper64 and mods, I dont know how you manage to read through some of this bashing day after day.blink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1