Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

Here is my fedex trracking number look for yourself! 472411678171

The tracking number is real, but that is the same thing I got one time when I was not home for the delivery, of which it said would be at local sort facility after 3 PM, so went there after 3 with the tag left at my door, gave them the bank check, they gave me my package and was on my way.

Edited by KramerDinar

Ok I joined this site because a friend who got me interested in this investment said this was a good site that people would help if you had any questions! I ask one question and I'm not makeing this up I swear on my life the driver read the name on my money order and said he couldnt let me pay for it. I didnt sign for the package and I still have my money order so he didnt rip me off Im not out anything. I just got a delivery last week also and had no problems. Sorry if im jumping arround here but I dont understand why people think just because im new here Im making this up my co-worker couldnt get his either and my boss ordered his before we did and they didnt even pick his up from dinar trade. I was looking for some help note be made fun of or bashed for being new.

Then why in the world DIDN'T you call the FedEx Office right in front of the Driver??????????????'''

• Upvote 1

Here is my fedex trracking number look for yourself! 472411678171. also I have been on hold for 45 min with dinar trade nobody has answered my call and I HAVE ALSO CALLED THE FEDEX LOCATION manager is to call me back.

go there personally for christ sake and bring along the fuxxing tracking No.

Are you just going to sit there with your Cashier's Check and moan OR are you going to contact FedEx and find out what is going on? :unsure:

Your tracking status says "Customer not available or business closed " :bulb:

Are you waiting for someone else to take care of the matter? :confused:

Did you call DinarTrade? :rolleyes:

Here is my fedex trracking number look for yourself! 472411678171. also I have been on hold for 45 min with dinar trade nobody has answered my call and I HAVE ALSO CALLED THE FEDEX LOCATION manager is to call me back.

Tracking no.: 472411678171E-mail notificationsSelect time format:12H | 24HIn transit

InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Delivery exception

COLUMBIA, MO Shipment Dates

Ship date Jan 22, 2011

Estimated delivery Jan 25, 2011 by 10:30 AM

Destination

columbia, MO

Shipment Facts Help Service typePriority Envelope

Weight0.5 lbs/.2 kg

Reference856980

No entries found Date/TimeActivityLocationDetails

Jan 24, 2011 10:18 AM Delivery exceptionCOLUMBIA, MOCustomer not available or business closed

Jan 24, 2011 7:55 AMOn FedEx vehicle for deliveryCOLUMBIA, MO

Jan 24, 2011 7:29 AMAt local FedEx facilityCOLUMBIA, MO

Jan 24, 2011 4:30 AMAt dest sort facilityBERKELEY, MO

Jan 24, 2011 2:53 AMAt local FedEx facilityBERKELEY, MO

Jan 23, 2011 4:14 PMDeparted FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN

Jan 23, 2011 3:40 PMIn transitMEMPHIS, TN

Jan 22, 2011 6:41 PMLeft FedEx origin facilityMARINA DEL REY, CA

Jan 22, 2011 4:43 PMPicked upSANTA MONICA, CATendered at FedEx Kinko's, now FedEx Office

Jan 21, 2011 11:47 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

Ok I joined this site because a friend who got me interested in this investment said this was a good site that people would help if you had any questions! I ask one question and I'm not makeing this up I swear on my life the driver read the name on my money order and said he couldnt let me pay for it. I didnt sign for the package and I still have my money order so he didnt rip me off Im not out anything. I just got a delivery last week also and had no problems. Sorry if im jumping arround here but I dont understand why people think just because im new here Im making this up my co-worker couldnt get his either and my boss ordered his before we did and they didnt even pick his up from dinar trade. I was looking for some help note be made fun of or bashed for being new.

To me, you sounds sincere...with extremely bad luck!

As far as joining this site, it is the best dinar site ever. But with that said....most on here will assume the worst of an individual if they have not experience the same thing themselves.

Your story came off to me as really bad luck (as stated above) & not trying to deceive people.

Sadly honesty will lots of times only get you negatives!

• Upvote 1

Ok the tracking number is correct 472411678171 call fedex yourselves! I just got off the phone the manager said that they are NOT allowed to ship currency! I am not making this up IDK what to say but thanks for nothing I will never return to this site if I need help I will go somewhere else!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

just did a trace on the tracking number , here is the record ...by what I see you will get a redelivery tomorrow

, Date/TimeActivityLocationDetailsJan 21, 2011 11:47 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

Jan 22, 2011 4:43 PMPicked upSANTA MONICA, CATendered at FedEx Kinko's, now

FedEx OfficeJan 22, 2011 6:41 PMLeft FedEx origin facilityMARINA DEL REY, CA

Jan 23, 2011 3:40 PMIn transitMEMPHIS, TN

Jan 23, 2011 4:14 PMDeparted FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN

Jan 24, 2011 2:53 AMAt local FedEx facilityBERKELEY, MO

Jan 24, 2011 4:30 AMAt dest sort facilityBERKELEY, MO

Jan 24, 2011 7:29 AMAt local FedEx facilityCOLUMBIA, MO

Jan 24, 2011 2:53 AMAt local FedEx Jan 24, 2011 10:18 AMDelivery exceptionCOLUMBIA, MOCustomer not available or business closed

Ok the tracking number is correct 472411678171 call fedex yourselves! I just got off the phone the manager said that they are NOT allowed to ship currency! I am not making this up IDK what to say but thanks for nothing I will never return to this site if I need help I will go somewhere else!

everybody else here gets dinar sent on fed-ex. sounds like something very unusual going on with your delivery ?

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

Welcome to DV! This is what a bad day looks like.

Edited by Slaydadea

Sure I posted "not buying it" earler.....There is so much JUNK posted on here and the stories seem to match. If you are truly having a delivery problem, noone on here can help. I just picked up a Fedex today and one Sat. They were both from DinarTrade. I even made a comment to the FedEx store manager today that he probably thinks I'm a dinar junkie! Anyhow, you really need to take it up with Fedex and Dinar if you want real results....Good luck.

• Upvote 1

I just got my $500,000.00 Dinars delivered to me this morning as promised from Dinar Trade by Fed Ex with no problems. I asked the driver is he has many of these deliveries and he said, yes. He said if it comes through don't forget your fedex driver- and smiled. When I opened the Fed Ex envelope I got $5,000.00 notes instead of the $25,000.00 notes that I ordered but that is not an issue with me.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry i can not believe this to be a true story

i agree. this is Way far-fetched. the delivery driver doesnt know what the contents of your package is, NOR does he as a driver have the say so of wither or not to give the package or not. DT or fed ex would of contacted you. furthermore DT wouldnt send a package if it was just going to get refused thats bad buisness.......

I think some FedEx drivers know what the packages are from DTRADE. My mother received an order from Ali last month and the driver said to her "You're going to be a millionaire." With that said, I don't think FedEx will refuse to deliver a package, but some drivers may know what is in the envelope.