Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

Dogmatic1 where are you? Help!! This would be good one to remove. Pissing to many folks off. We don't need this this far along in the game. Thanks.

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

After reading your post.... I get the feeling you must have a problem with Dinar Trade and are trying to discredit them. I'm not sure it's illegal to send money thru the mail. I don't think it is, but it's not encouraged....due to theft. All my Dinar have been delivered in plain padded envelopes and gave no indication what was inside, so I don't know why a regular FedEx driver would get to your house with your package and suddenly claim it's a scam. That isn't his job to declare and make that decision. Maybe your delivery driver is now hoping for the RV to happen like the rest of us!

I have heard of this. It happened to one of my co-workers...he went to pick up his dinars from the FedEx hub and they talked him out of it. They scared him into denying the package because they said it was a rip-off. (pisses me off, its non of their d@mn business!) He was only buying 100,000 dinar.

It amazes me how many small minded people there are out there....is it jelousy, fear, pettiness??? :angry: They are losers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please Band all Newbies from post privileges that's the dumbest thing I heard since someone told me it was a good idea to invest in the Iraqi Dinar!

Let's calm a bit and think about it, wasn't all that long ago we were all newbies. It's all good. Breath a little and take a break. I gotta admit, this poster knows how to demand some attention.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 1

Ok I joined this site because a friend who got me interested in this investment said this was a good site that people would help if you had any questions! I ask one question and I'm not makeing this up I swear on my life the driver read the name on my money order and said he couldnt let me pay for it. I didnt sign for the package and I still have my money order so he didnt rip me off Im not out anything. I just got a delivery last week also and had no problems. Sorry if im jumping arround here but I dont understand why people think just because im new here Im making this up my co-worker couldnt get his either and my boss ordered his before we did and they didnt even pick his up from dinar trade. I was looking for some help note be made fun of or bashed for being new.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Just had an order delivered today by Fedex. They did not tell me it was a scam. I received 10,000 dinar notes instead of 25,000 dinar notes. Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered the 25,000. Maybe a sign they are running low on dinars. Just a thought.

i received 1 million last week on fed-ex. they were 10k notes instead of 25k---from DT

OK, so first we have pumpers trying to get us to buy more, not they are going to come out with stories to get us to stop buying. Dealers need to make up their mind. I have worked for FedEx Corporate and can tell you the drivers cannot control deliveries. If there was issues with a package it would not leave the sort facility, but drivers do not have the decision making power to refuse delivery of a package unless a person refused it or did not have the funds to cover a COD.

• Upvote 1

Excuse me but that simply doesn't make ANY sense.....In the remote chance that what you stated is true, you need to call or better go personally to your nearest FedEx Office and talk to the Manager there and clear this absurd shxt out.

Here is my fedex trracking number look for yourself! 472411678171. also I have been on hold for 45 min with dinar trade nobody has answered my call and I HAVE ALSO CALLED THE FEDEX LOCATION manager is to call me back.

Edited by rcone4u
  • Upvote 5