Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

fedex stopped my Dinar delivery said its a scam

rcone4u

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Mod about message from Adam Montana (which I agree with)

Please read this first before judging:

Edited by Munsch
see footnote addtion
  • Upvote 28
  • Downvote 54

Im very new here but I have a question. I have been buying Dinar from Dinar Trade since August of 2010 the fedex driver showed up this morning, as I was filling out my money order and the driver said Oh wait I cant deliver this! I said why he said that it was a scam and he couldnt give me my package. Does any one know whast going on with that? Makes me wonder if I have made a bad decission or is it that they found out that the packages have currency in them? Please any info would be great.

You need to get on the phone with FedEx tell them what happened and get your IQD delivered pronto. It is not a scam and it is not illegal to purchase or possess IQD. Also contact DT.

• Upvote 1

ALL I CAN SAY IS BULL S^%$

• Upvote 10

That really is a silly story and I say story literally. :blink: I mean he is going to make the trip to deliver and then say no. And by the way you don't make MO, they are made by stores for you. But good try. :)

Seriously not trying to be mean but if your going to make up a story try to make it more believable....and exciting while your at it. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

CALL DINARTRADE AND LET THEM KNOW, THIS GUY MIGHT BE RIPPING YOU OFFangry.gif

• Upvote 1

Just had an order delivered today by Fedex. They did not tell me it was a scam. I received 10,000 dinar notes instead of 25,000 dinar notes. Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered the 25,000. Maybe a sign they are running low on dinars. Just a thought.