Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUMMARY: Notes from The G.E.T Team Conference Call - Sunday, 01-23-2011

ronscarpa

SUMMARY: Notes from The G.E.T Team Conference Call - Sunday, 01-23-2011

By GoodLife on PD

Opening Prayer

Very different conf calls the last few sessions. . we pass on info as it ties back to the Dinar. can't take responsibility for that info as we are not the source

Tonight "Rodney" (from the G.E.T. team) will be sharing that info. Blaino too

much data pointing to the Monday Tuesday time frame for RV, lots of indicators

Ray - I monitor the chat room and seeing some horribly wrong info. . Tax avoidance schemes etc, (apparently the GET team is selling their own tax avoidance products) advocating use of any kind of 'trusts' to avoid taxes . not trying to sell or promote his products. There is educational material on the GET team site. Take advantage of it. . (anyone have their website address?)

Blaino - it looks like the nest 24 hours are huge and inspiring. . very good for the Iraq citizens. . not wanting to overlook them. . they have been through a bunch. Tomorrow possibly late in the day. Info was RV Monday There. Another contact was discussing rates over $8. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Poss some sort of 'blended' rate that included portion to our gov't. All seems really good news. Not found anyone with significant credentials that say this RV data isn't good. . We are right at the door. Factions that have delayed this in the past have realized it is not in anyone best interest to keep stalling. After tomorrow's early prayers in the Mosque could signal the RV announcement. I think that is a good time to get alot of people together for the (RV) announcement. Good Luck and God Bless us all. Keep the people of Iraq in your thoughts. Their needs are much more dire than ours are.

Next speaker - I am just as hopeful and ready. Do the right thing.

Rodney - not going to go conspiracy tonight, promise you this, everything that I read tonight is based on my opinion, news articles, videos from news and diff sources. Reading a piece from Marcus Curtis, The Rabbit Hole part 1 ( I sent this out to all of you today ) Hard for people to swallow recent info. I didn't select info based on conspiracy theory. Know that it is diff to take in this "outside of the box" data. CNBC article, Federal Reserve video on insolvency. Big picture is unfolding here. Sticking to basics. US Feds QE policy, master of the printing press, can do what they want. . Did that when they bought up 2 trillion of housing mortgages. Lots if conversation here regarding the Federal Reserve implementing new (un noticed) regulations. Rabbit in Hole article, advising to watch the videos on the article to understand more about this investment. Now Rodney is goin down the rabbit hole. . "Nakid Short Selling" 1st He is basically going through the article and discussing same item by item. . could be here a while and will not try to take all the info down. It is contained in the article.

. Goldman Sachs is a Rothschild entity. I believe these hedge funds are responsible for the damage and collapse of the US economy. When the dust finally settled Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch, and J.P. Morgan bought Bear Stearns. Those same banks also have a bunch of (currently worthless) Iraqi currency and Iraqi bonds. When you add holdings of the failing companies in with the big surviving banks, It becomes apparent that the survivors now have a huge supply of Iraqi dinar and Iraqi bonds. Both JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are associates with the Rothschilds. The fat cats let Companies like Lehman Brothers go bankrupt possibly because they had no Iraqi bonds or Iraqi dinar in their portfolio.(FROM THE RABBIT HOLE ARTICLE)

Now talking about the CMKX - again from the Rabbit Hole article-

There is a company called Casavant Mining Kimberlite International Inc AKA CMKM Diamonds. Their stock symbol is CMKX. This company was used by the Department of Justice and Homeland Security. They setup a sting operation to catch people involved in naked short selling. The SEC knew this was going on and looked the other way. It is the job of the SEC to protect the investor, but it allowed other government agencies to use a sting operation to catch crooks. When all was said and done 45 thousand investors lost lots of money. This happened between 2004 and 2005. A lawyer by the name of Al Clifton Hodges. Filed a law suit on behalf of 7 shareholders which later turned into a class action suit for 3.87 trillion dollars. Here is the legal paper work.

http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/paKdda

The 3.87 trillion dollars is what the US government took from the crooks of the sting operation. The law suit wants this money for the legitimate share holders of CMKX

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-new-york/cmkm-diamonds-and-the-3-87-trillion-lawsuit-you-didn-t-hear-about

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/22171/20100504/government-sting-operation-leaving-cmkm-diamonds-shareholders-tired-of-waiting-for-reimbursement.htm

CMKM was apparantly set up as a fraudulent company in the first place.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE DINAR?

Govt and the banks are using our money and will get monies to pay back via the RV's Dinars

Global Settlements and CMKM, they believe that Terry K stumbled into a forum and heard about the relationships between the 2. A friend of Terry k's sent him info about the global settlements

NESARA and CMKX are NOT holding up the RV

If you want to know more about this law suit the next three links contain a wealth of information.

http://cmkx.info/

http://www.cmkmdiamondsinc.com/index.html

http://www.worldreports.org/news/280_cmkmcmkx_3.87_trillion_lawsuit_goes_mainstream

So what does all this have to do with the dinar? Good question, I am glad you asked. Apparently there are those people who own CMKX shares and Iraqi dinar. These people believe that the revalue of the Iraqi dinar is related and goes hand in hand with the payout of CMKX.

WE don't make this info up.

Intel was suddenly brought on to the scene, there are no coincidences that this happened. .

Do you want to Ignore this info? Could the Fed be lying about their actions?

Can the Dinar audience handle what seems to be the TRUTH? Open your minds, read, form your own opinions.

Terry - Jordan, Saudia Arabia, Oman, Iran etc have not updated on the Forex since Friday. .

Rodney - Should expect to hear about the RV tomorrow a.m. on through Thursday as possibilities for RV

Q n A started here,

US Treasury has up to 7 Trillion dinars that could be used to pay off the debt of the US. . So much debt out there. .

Rumor of being liable for huge taxes if one only cashes in a single note was debunked as not true.

• Upvote 1

Generous of you to take so much time to boil down the 'source' material into a good summary. Thank you.

While there appears to be some nuggets in there, I find it challenging to believe that the US is holding all of this dinar and that 'we' will pay off the national debt upon RV. The reason this is difficult for me to swallow is that even upon repeated requests NO ONE has been able to provide one scintilla of evidence that this is the case. Unless I've missed something over the months, I have never seen it. I am talking about REAL source material here. Verifiable. I say this just to fend off the crazies.

Also, Nesara has been debunked many times over so the inclusion of this fairy tale in any story, just the mention of it, degrades credibility greatly.

Of course I'd take $8 RV, but any reasonable person knows this is a pipe dream -- defies common sense.

Looking for $0.60 myself. Someday.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.