Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREXPRO showing 1 IQD=1 KWD (NO BS)

Spoolin

OK boys, I got the same thing. I never post her and whatever this is I have no idea, no photo shop, no reason to pump, no reason to BS. At first I couldn't get it to change and look like it, but just went back and there was a new drop down list. Here is the link:

http://www.forexpros.com/forex-toolscurrency-converter

I am going to take pics too but it is the same as the first set of pics so I am not going to put them on. Yehaaaa-rv!!

Edited by candi

Hey Spoolin thanks a lot for your effort. I totaly understand why you would want to share this. Does it mean anything? It's doubtful but who knows. Taking the snap shot was cool....so you won't. Find me crying for a LINK. Thanks again and go RV....go DV!!!

• Upvote 1

Soooooo- Guess what now the drop down won't give the multiple choices like I had before, something is going on and I have no reason to lie or pump. I think it is a practice thing, sooooooo who knows!!! It is pointing in the right direction!!

No problem man. I'm just trying to add as much credible info to this site as I can and felt this really needed to be brought in here after I saw what I had done.

I hope it means something, but it could also be nothing.

Maybe someone that knows more about the forex sites can chime in.

So, I'm guessing that if you have to 'trick' it, that means that there might be an update bug on the website, Or just a plain bug on the website. You shouldn't have to 'trick' it to get a valid rate.

Good find though !

Let's hope that RV happens soon. It will sure make my day when it does !!! :)

• Upvote 1

Guys, Spoolin started posting around the same time I did. I've seen his posts before... he's NOT any sort of pumper... just an average joe. I believe him 110%.

However, that doesnt mean that this means anything. I would bet it's just another glitch. Thanks for posting this though, I do appreciate seeing things such as this (as well as the screen shot).

I agree.

• Upvote 1

Guys, I figured out how to get the forexpro site to show the IQD and KWD at 1:1.

BTW, sorry I accidentally posted all that other jargin in with my original post. I forgot to delete that before I posted this.

Anyway, go to the forexpro http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd website and go to the converter........On the "left" pull down window, put EUR and on the "right pull down window, put KWD. Next, go back to the "left" pull down window and you will be able to see IQD. Now click on IQD and as soon as you click IQD, click "submit" real fast and the IQD and KWD at 1:1 will show up. You have to do this fast for it to work, but it will work. You will also notice that the "right" pull down window switches to EUR and that why you have to hit "submit" real quick after hitting IQD in the "left" window. You have to do it before the "right" window automatically tries to swith back to EUR.

Check it out..........Its really weird............and interesting.

NOT DOING IT ANYMORE

Not saying it didn't happen on the screen but since it seems more like a glitch and not solid proof of an actual rate change I am moving this to the rumor section. IMO I don't think this was a cut and paste job and could have actually happened, and since the data in there tables isn't set up for KWD is why it gave false data. Next time close that 3rd tab before taking a screen shot though, it hurt my eyes.

My currency converter says the info is part dog poop and part baloney.

Double checked.This info ...............is once again.......pure nonsense. The fountain of misinformation continues to pour.

Triple checked.....and once again................the info or INTEL is................incorrect! Am I surprised? ?? UMMMM.......NO!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am not saying this is the case here BUT this could have been easily "created" using a desktop editor or even a web design program. I have a WYSIWYG web designer that I could easily use to create a screen shot like this. Thats why it is essential to have a link. How do we even know that the image displayed on his screen was from the live internet. I could have been a page he created and displayed locally on his system. I hope this is "real".

why would someone go thru all that just to post a bogus rumor..... geez give the man the benefit of the doubt... whats this forum coming to these days :huh:

You really wanna know when the date and rate of the RV? whenever the "Central Bank of Iraqi" changes there currency on there site, so if there site doesn't change IT HAS NOT HAPPEN REGARDLESS WHAT ANYONES RUMOR OR MADE UP FICTION SAYS. I already 5 rumors and fictional stories made up today based off this post.

The G.E.T. Team Fictional story: "Yes this was the forex backscreen, the banks are preparing for the RV, The RV will happen Friday and we can cash out Monday or Tuesday I am 100% sure not a rumor a face"

remember if someone sees this on the G,E,T, team rumor remember I called it.

not knocking you spoolin but it comes up as 1iqd=kwd there is no denom for the kwd

Actually, it states.....

1 IQD = KWD

1 IQD = KWD 1 KWD = IQD

The way I look at it is 1 IQD = 1 KWD, but who knows.

Edited by Spoolin