Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOOKING FOR UK MEMBERS

mondeogolf

Hi I am in the UK, and hail from the North yea!!!

We bought all ours via DT and met Ali's rep, who was last year based in Bradford. A really nice bloke and he met us at Leeds Bradford Airport with the dinar.

I will if and when it RV's definitely cash in with DT, great service.

I have also prepared for the revalue by making sure i have all my documents such as passport, drivers licence, Birth Cirtifacate. Also have been keeping Bills with my address on them as well. If you havent got theses i suggest you act quickly and get your documents together as it wont be long before the revalue happens- My prediction for revalue is June when the deadline ends on the DFI funds

The north is definately the place to be could not stand it if I lived with the soft fairy southerners

The north is the place to be could not stand it If i lived with those soft fairy southerners

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whoo Hoo, this is fantastic, haven't seen so many Uk'ers ever!!! Felt like a stranger in a foreign land most of the time.

Poole is just beautiful, West country is nearly as perfect as Yorkshire lol, but not quite!!

Been on this trip for a long time, so not getting too gung ho, but will be what it will be.

As to the event, the saying up North stands true, 'See all, say nowt'. So I'm not telling my game plan. :D :D

im from manchester also,and theres only 1 club here and they play in red lol

Im going to the bank me not dealt with ali i did buy off dinarindex though nice fella called robert. Keep in touch fellow brits cause some info on here doesnt apply to us and we should stick together.

Hi Fellow Brit

I'm from Sussex so I guess that makes me a soft fairy Southerner but you are still wecome to drop my and say Hi!!

I bought my dinar from Teso, Natwest and RBS and will exchange back through one of those banks. What I then do remains to be seen! Just hoping it happens soon!!

Have also been looking into Tax issues and this investment when the time is right will be subject to capital gains tax so will keep posting about information I get from my financial advisor

That's great Reedster. I also posted about the tax last week. According to my accountant and also someone I know who used to work for Coutts, any gains made over £10,100 will be subject to capital gains which is currently 18%. I have verified this with 2 separate accountants. If you run your own business and have any losses you will be able to offset the gains you make on the dinar exchange against any business losses........hope thats helpful for now.

• Upvote 1

Wow

great I thought i never going to find another from the Uk all the forums mainly usa

I have had my dinar for 7 long years , not bought of Ali but was going to cash with him

especially if i can do it bradford.

Sessi when the time comes shall we make an appointment together maybe and anyone else here from UK

possibly

Hi Fellow Brit

I'm from Sussex so I guess that makes me a soft fairy Southerner but you are still wecome to drop my and say Hi!!

I bought my dinar from Teso, Natwest and RBS and will exchange back through one of those banks. What I then do remains to be seen! Just hoping it happens soon!!

That's great Reedster. I also posted about the tax last week. According to my accountant and also someone I know who used to work for Coutts, any gains made over £10,100 will be subject to capital gains which is currently 18%. I have verified this with 2 separate accountants. If you run your own business and have any losses you will be able to offset the gains you make on the dinar exchange against any business losses........hope thats helpful for now.

THat 18% will do for me :)

To venitia thanks did not mean anything about southerners my brother is from chelmsford essex and he is a great guy but thinks I come from here by gum country. 18% is not too bad and I will definately not try to avoid paying. I am about to start the ACCA accountancy course in March so any knowledge I gain from this will pass on as well. But it seems that this could be too late as the revalue seems extremly close( still think it will be june tho)

Wow

great I thought i never going to find another from the Uk all the forums mainly usa

I have had my dinar for 7 long years , not bought of Ali but was going to cash with him

especially if i can do it bradford.

Sessi when the time comes shall we make an appointment together maybe and anyone else here from UK

possibly

THat 18% will do for me :)

Yes I agree....but we have to hope that the coaltion don't up it in the budget :unsure:

To venitia thanks did not mean anything about southerners my brother is from chelmsford essex and he is a great guy but thinks I come from here by gum country. 18% is not too bad and I will definately not try to avoid paying. I am about to start the ACCA accountancy course in March so any knowledge I gain from this will pass on as well. But it seems that this could be too late as the revalue seems extremly close( still think it will be june tho)

Reedster........no offence taken at all.......and I like a straight talking down, to earth Northerner so always up for a chat!!!!

Good for you taking an accountancy course and yes please do pass on any info/ thoughts/ideas. My msn email is on my page if you want to pass on anything direct. :rolleyes:

oi oi , were like Zulus, there thousands of us .

From the south coast, but now settled in gods country as the locals call it , North Yorkshire. well i say settled i work overseas so never see the place.

My plans for trade in, are after 7 years of this, i will give it to the first bank, bloke, or mug to take it off my hands, Will try my own bank first , if not HSBC, if that doesnt work there is a NBK in London, Hopefully they will take it.

Hoping to go down the" its holiday money "route as my passport is full of Iraqi visas :)

18% thats great news i was thinking 40% so with 18% i will not need to go to belize i bought my dinar in 2003 in Kuwait

Yes, it's good news. Gains made from foreign exchange don't fall into the normal income tax brackets so as I said before, we just have to hope they don't up it in the budget unless this thing happens very very soon....I personally think it won't be before June although I hope I am wrong, of course!

Hi venetia will note your msn and if I can find out anymore will email. Has anyone here decided what they are gonna do with their new found wealth an aston martin and a bottle of crystal champayne comes to my mind plus will look to invest in gold and silver bullion

Hi Reedtser....sounds great!! Why don't you bring your Aston Martin round and park next to mine and we can sip the Crystal together while debating the North/ South divide........then I might disappear on a very long holiday somewhere very hot while contemplating what to do with the rest of my life!!! :D

At last people i can relate too haha i was fed up of hearing about the ####ing IRS good too know that there are some brits in on this too.

And any help when this thing really does happen about cashing in and silly tax issues would be great. Not usuall too keen on the torys making the rich peeps lives any easier but when this thing happens roll on lower taxes for the rich ! lol

From Brit currently overseas.

Hello fellow Brits...............good to see others on board.

Just a note to those peeps that have IQD from several years ago. Make sure you have the current denominations with the new security features and NOT the denominations that have saddams mugshot.

Best of British luck to all and your future wealth no matter whether you are from the North, South, East or West.

Shoulder to shoulder builds strength in numbers hope this thread continues to grow.

Please also remember in the kindest way possible, the men and women (all coalition forces) that have and currently serve in the ME theater and who have completed to date what they voluntered to do.

They deserve more than the government could ever provide..............smile when you RV and be kind to those that need help, and remember the families of those that did not make it home.

• Upvote 2

From Brit currently overseas.

Hello fellow Brits...............good to see others on board.

Just a note to those peeps that have IQD from several years ago. Make sure you have the current denominations with the new security features and NOT the denominations that have saddams mugshot.

Best of British luck to all and your future wealth no matter whether you are from the North, South, East or West.

Shoulder to shoulder builds strength in numbers hope this thread continues to grow.

Please also remember in the kindest way possible, the men and women (all coalition forces) that have and currently serve in the ME theater and who have completed to date what they voluntered to do.

They deserve more than the government could ever provide..............smile when you RV and be kind to those that need help, and remember the families of those that did not make it home.

Well said..........It's a great shame that the vast majority of Brits seem to have very little knowledge about what is happening in Iraq/ Afghanistan etc unless they have relatives there. Good luck to all who are doing their bit......you are in my thoughts.

Hi Mates,

I'm a half breed, but still wish to join the group if you will have me. I was born in Middlesex and am a dual citizen..British and American. Just finishing up school, then I hope to live back in the UK by mid summer

Unfortunately, I'll have to pay US taxes on it, as I will be working for the yanks. :(

Cheers,

Tiffy

I have also prepared for the revalue by making sure i have all my documents such as passport, drivers licence, Birth Cirtifacate. Also have been keeping Bills with my address on them as well. If you havent got theses i suggest you act quickly and get your documents together as it wont be long before the revalue happens- My prediction for revalue is June when the deadline ends on the DFI funds

The north is definately the place to be could not stand it if I lived with the soft fairy southerners

The north is the place to be could not stand it If i lived with those soft fairy southerners

I don't understand why someone gave him a negative rep mark...he is plainly teasing! I gave you a plus 1 reedster, to get you back to knot Mate..I guess some people are just tossers by nature! :P

Edited by Tiffany23

Hi Mates,

I'm a half breed, but still wish to join the group if you will have me. I was born in Middlesex and am a dual citizen..British and American. Just finishing up school, then I hope to live back in the UK by mid summer

Unfortunately, I'll have to pay US taxes on it, as I will be working for the yanks. :(

Cheers,

Tiffy

I don't understand why someone gave him a negative rep mark...he is plainly teasing! I gave you a plus 1 reedster, to get you back to knot Mate..I guess some people are just tossers by nature! :P

Awww Tiffy....as you head this way I wonder how many of us Brits will be taking our money to warmer climes B)

Well most likely, I don't have as much Dinar as the rest of you, Girl, so can I atleast house sit? I'm really good with animals, I can pick up the post, water plants, get the auto's MOD, put out the laundry..anything else? pls pls pls! :mellow:

Edited by Tiffany23