Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steelers!

deenar

Since my team didn't even make the playoffs I can watch the super bowl from a nuetral stand point and just hope for a gOOd game, and I bet it will be. The mobility of Rogers, the green bay QB, will keep it close, but the experience of the steelers will, yet again, win them another title. Now just because I said it will happen like this doesn't mean it will, this is called super bowl SPECULATION :lol:

• Upvote 1

Since my team didn't even make the playoffs I can watch the super bowl from a nuetral stand point and just hope for a gOOd game, and I bet it will be. The mobility of Rogers, the green bay QB, will keep it close, but the experience of the steelers will, yet again, win them another title. Now just because I said it will happen like this doesn't mean it will, this is called super bowl SPECULATION :lol:

I got a copy of an email, faxed to me, from my third cousins ex wifes brother in laws gardner that got this from his distant relatives organ donor at the base of the himalyas next to thier friends farm where one of the farmhands has a connection to an exchange student from the dark side of the mOOn when he lived there during a previous life when he was able to communicate telepathically with his dog, and his dog told him through his connections that the steelers would win 27 - 23, and believe it or not this will happen the monday before the super bowl, go figure, so knowing this I'd get my butt to vegas and place a bet....I also heard that the bet windows in vegas will be accepting bets in dinar. I can't give any names or provide any links, and I am in NO WAY a super bowl pumper, though, lock me in a rOOm with some of those super bowl cheer leaders and you'll see some pumping......but you'll just have to take my word for it...........LOL man that was fun :P

• Upvote 1