Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NETDANIA BOARDS REALLY MOVING ON CURRENCY BOARD

NCricket

when i got iqd on there it still seemed stale to say. same place as about a week ago to me...

Don't see the IQD on the list.

you have to type it in at the bottom usd/iqd

sorry didnt see somone beat me to that

Edited by miller

Yes because our trading doesn't start till 0800 est.

I do not think it is that simple.

About 4 hours after the eastern markets had opened, China had not traded with any of the majors.

It is now trading against the pound and London is not open. It is not yet trading the dollar or Euro.

A few of the currencies that were not trading early doors are now trading with one of their pairs.

DINAR FLOATING

1. Looking at this chart we can see before 20 Jan the IQD was updating normally as it always has, a few times a day and usually the same increment everytime.

2. What looks good is begining on 20 Jan we see the IQD updating Sporadically, like any other normal currency would.

3. The rate is not important, like many have stated, and yes it may still be pegged to the dollar (Even though Oanda says it is floating), but the amount of times it refreshes is indeed noticeable.

4. Is this the beginning of the changes that must take place for the IQD to be international? I think so.

Does anyone know what happened on the 19th or 20 th of Jan that will clue us into this change? Was this when Oanda updated the regime rate to 'floating'?

Acoording to an article awhile back it would be a managed float and it appears to still be pegged to the USD. When it is no longer pegged to the USD, that would be a key point to look for , in my very inexpirenced opinion. They aren't going to allow it to swing drastically either way right now, until they have everything in place to allow the market (supply & demand) to make the determination for them. While I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best for us all, after considering many things greatly I think we could be in for a LOP with an RV after. Though I truly hope Im wrong. Either way, I believe we all will make a decent return. Good luck, hoping for an RV w/o a redonomination and only with the addition of smaller coins to pay for everyday items in Iraq.