Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PAPAJACK Rumor from zzz 1-23-11

tbush

(Not From Me) *Entertainment purposes only*

Papajack Rumor - zzz - 1/23/11

OK, I will give you the real truth without betraying a confidence this is from the horse's mouth. From the people that know EXACTLY what is going on. Don't ask because I won't tell where it came from.

I was told there are still a few hoops that Iraq must jump through to do to RV, I was told that at the outside it would take 3 weeks. But I was assured that there would be an RV. I was also told there would be alot of smoke and mirrors and don't believe them. I was also told they are hopeful that it wouldn't take that long but to keep in mind this is Iraq.

Also it is imperative for everyone to submit both the FINCEN 104 and 105 forms or risk having problems with exchanging your Dinar. I am working on getting permission to post this information so that everyone is protected. Let me just tell you with great authourity that BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

(Not From Me) *Entertainment purposes only*

Papajack Rumor - zzz - 1/23/11

OK, I will give you the real truth without betraying a confidence this is from the horse's mouth. From the people that know EXACTLY what is going on. Don't ask because I won't tell where it came from.

I was told there are still a few hoops that Iraq must jump through to do to RV, I was told that at the outside it would take 3 weeks. But I was assured that there would be an RV. I was also told there would be alot of smoke and mirrors and don't believe them. I was also told they are hopeful that it wouldn't take that long but to keep in mind this is Iraq.

Also it is imperative for everyone to submit both the FINCEN 104 and 105 forms or risk having problems with exchanging your Dinar. I am working on getting permission to post this information so that everyone is protected. Let me just tell you with great authourity that BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!!

Yes, very entertaining especially the part about BIG BROTHER. Here is the problem BB has their hands and eyes in so many places and on so many people well, I wonder how in the world they can watch anyone? He may need a map. Thank you, T!biggrin.gif

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3

Hahhhh

Guess you been around the block as much as I have!

Same rumor,.... just adding to it or taking away from it.

Only the dates & the names have been changed. ;-)

This isnt surprising. They throw the BS on Thurs/Fri screaming that Sun/Mon is RV Day. Then comes Sun afternoon and the excuses start flying about this or that is holding up the RV, BUT...it IS coming and very soon. blah blah blah!

• Upvote 8