Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My opinion on the Dinar

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There are no guarantees in life.

But we know Iraq has oil.

And with oil having an excellent chance

of revisiting $130 + a barrel,

the value of this oil may significantly

improve.

As well as the prospects for foreign investment

and increased oil production,

we have an interesting financial instrument

for potential returns.

And with the IQD valued at less than a penny on the US dollar,

it seems like there is a strong potential

upside IMHO.

Adam I agree brother! all i have to say is GO STEELERS!!! haha Im sure we will see eachother in Dallas eventhough I really hope the Bears beat the Pack cause the Steelers will destroy Cutler. :lol:

They literally destroyed him! Hope the whiney brat is ok.

Hey Adam, Love you for all that you do for us, But I'm going for Jets. I think that they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969.

... and counting. :lol:

Everything sounds good with the exception of the go pack thing.. but this is coming from a die hard Vikings Fan.. Adam Thanks for everything you have done for this site and for all of us who visit it.

I bet you're as happy to be rid of Grandpa as we are, hey? :D

Hey Adam I had a really good feeling about this investment about 7 years ago. Now I'm ready for it to RV, RI or LOP..I hope for all of us soldier's who struggled through the hards times we had in that country at least get to see something good come out of it.

Thank you for your service, Soldier. :tiphat:

Thank you, Adam!!! GO BEARS!!!! :rolleyes:

:lol: The only animal going to the Superbowl is CLAY MATHEWS!!!!!!

After 2 plays, it doesn't look like the Packs are going to have a problem.

It sure started well! I was scared in the second half though. :eek:

Thanks for the opinion Adam and all the prep work for post RV.Your optimism definitely raises the hope this is about to break wide open..........got so excited when you said "GO PACK".I was throwing hawaiin t-shirts and bermuda shorts into a dufflebag before I realized you were talking about the game. :D

Cheers to you and yours,

Sparky

:lol: Sorry for the false alarm

• Upvote 1

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

You know that is so true here and in real life. I have always stuck to that idea in life and I know some people are not capable of venturing out of their safety zone. I feel bad for people like that. I am not a leader but I am by no means a follower either. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and hope you made the right decision.

I think investing in Dinars was the right idea for me and for all of us here. :)

I'm not going to give any supporting evidence for this thread.

I'm not going to give you any facts.

I'm just saying... I have a really good feeling about it right now.

I've never claimed we'll be rich.

I've never given an exact date.

I'm not going to speculate on a rate today.

But deep down in my heart, I truly believe we will make some good money on this investment.

That's all. Bash away. :lol:

P.S. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Good things come to good people. Lord knows there's some good in this world. Personally, I'd like to see everyone rewarded. There's a lot of folks that could use some good news in there lives. I'ts just a shame it's all come to the Dollar bill to find happiness. There is truly more to life. If we win or lose is irrelevant, at least we fought the fight! No-one holds anyone to a commitment. The choices we make in life are ours alone. In your new found wealth, don't forget to share.

• Upvote 1

You know that is so true here and in real life. I have always stuck to that idea in life and I know some people are not capable of venturing out of their safety zone. I feel bad for people like that. I am not a leader but I am by no means a follower either. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and hope you made the right decision.

I think investing in Dinars was the right idea for me and for all of us here. :)

This is very well said! those who are afraid to climb the mountain will never understand the feeling of being on top! You must find your own path up in life, but we are all on the same path at this moment.!!

• Upvote 1

]I feel pretty good about the future!!! Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there... with an RV!

Haha! I love those commercials almost as much as the eTrade baby commercials :D

Good things come to good people. Lord knows there's some good in this world. Personally, I'd like to see everyone rewarded. There's a lot of folks that could use some good news in there lives. I'ts just a shame it's all come to the Dollar bill to find happiness. There is truly more to life. If we win or lose is irrelevant, at least we fought the fight! No-one holds anyone to a commitment. The choices we make in life are ours alone. In your new found wealth, don't forget to share.

Warmest wishes to you and yours, Slaydadea. You have a healthy attitude and a generous mentality. :tiphat:

Glad to read Montana has a good feeling. Right when the train feels like it's gonna derail, it's nice to have a conductor tell you "no worries, it's all good." Even if you derail anyway, at least somebody was trying to offer comfort. I mean why worry so much about that which is beyond our control. Now if mr. Engineer shabibi would get off the pot instead of sharting around, we'd all be on the freedom train.

My question is: how much longer can they string this out? Realistically, they are running a huge risk for any hope of sustained stability by keeping their their value low. It's like a race between an rv and complete civil chaos.