Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awesome Message today at Church

You know every message usually seems to speak to me. But don't you LOVE those messages that when you walk out the doors of the church you have so much excitement built up inside because you really learned so much from it whether it pointed out good stuff or bad. I love that feeling!!!! :) Thank you for sharing this!! God bless!!

• Upvote 17

You know every message usually seems to speak to me. But don't you LOVE those messages that when you walk out the doors of the church you have so much excitement built up inside because you really learned so much from it whether it pointed out good stuff or bad. I love that feeling!!!! :) Thank you for sharing this!! God bless!!

Absolutely! :D

• Upvote 3

Actually I think that is very fitting who where we are at regarding our investment. We are all looking at falling into a large amount of money. I do not care what a person's views might be but someone (Someone) somewhere has allowed you this gift. Like with any gifts there is a responsibility that comes with it. Do not ever expect another gift if you squander this one. We are placed here to help and make a difference. We are being given a unique opportunity that most people never see. Personally, I do not want to be asked by my Maker what I did with the gift and not have a good answer. Do we make a difference as we pass through this life? Have you changed anyone for the better? After you are gone are things just the same? For those who are believers we are not the owners of the money but merely the representative and steward. Use it wisely if you want to keep it.

• Upvote 6

haha I also had a great message! A prophet gave my church and everyone in it a word of being debt free and now my church corporately is praying to be debt free so everyone will be free of the slavery that debt brings. Then everyone will be free to give to others and be used fully in the works of the Lord. :lol::D

• Upvote 5

I'm not Religious, but I do believe in God. I don't go to church, but I talk to God daily. This is a very powerful message allowing us to reflect on what is important in our lives. Our investment is a small part. God, Family and Country is more important.When we hit the RV, those 3 things will never change....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Our sermon was how to shorten your wait for your prayer to be answered. My prayer for awhile has been for the RV, and accding to the message, I have done all that is needed for my prayer to be answered. GO RV THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I stayed at home and ate a box of goobers while playing on the internet. I still think I'll be rich though... :D But then again after doing more than most for 16 years being one of Jehovah's witnesses I have done enough. Knocking on doors for hours every week telling people about the Bible and having the doors slammed in your face is alot more than ones who just show up for Sunday church. Went to conventions three times a year at great cost, Service meetings 3 times a week in addition to all the door knocking. I put in more time in that religion than one who goes every Sunday for his whole life.

I am done with it all. It's time for me now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

I hope you don't mind I am going to share this on the sister site to DV it is a Christian site

http://newdinarchat.com/forums/index.php

DK

Not at all :D Thanks!

I stayed at home and ate a box of goobers while playing on the internet. I still think I'll be rich though... :D But then again after doing more than most for 16 years being one of Jehovah's witnesses I have done enough. Knocking on doors for hours every week telling people about the Bible and having the doors slammed in your face is alot more than ones who just show up for Sunday church. Went to conventions three times a year at great cost, Service meetings 3 times a week in addition to all the door knocking. I put in more time in that religion than one who goes every Sunday for his whole life.

I am done with it all. It's time for me now.

No disrespect to you, but I don't see your point. I mean, I asked for people not to read if they were going to bash. And you were extremely rude and said several unnecessary words. But sad to say, I guess there will always be one in the group at least. I didn't lead anyone on in the thread title. If you don't agree, then simply don't read and don't bash. It goes back to what your mom probably taught you, if not she should have, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I mean, I am not bashing you for not believing what I believe. And same with other person who said previously, "look I don't go to church." Simple as that, but they still had a respectful comment. Your post was a complete waste of time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bane ,you seem pretty resolute in your thinking right now but i wanted to say this :I am christian not for what god will do for me after i do a,b,c,[works] but i serve God in all and with all my short comings because of what he did for me on the cross.He payed my debt owed [redeemed me] from Hell [ prison cell that seperates you from the presence of god ] that i might be brought into his rotection and presence forever more.{redemption]

Your frustrated and angry because[ no matter how much you do] you don't feel any closer to God or his presence

That's why it say's saved by grace. It's a gift.If your not finding him where your at? then maybe your in the wrong place,either physicaly ,mentaly ,or in your spirit.

I only say this because ive felt that very same way! Just trying to help. Not being judgmental here at all.

Some one said to me once :God can be like a lost set of Keys.They are never where you think you left them ,and they are always in the last place you look. But you always seem to find them if you just keep looking. Peace :)

• Upvote 9

Bane ,you seem pretty resolute in your thinking right now but i wanted to say this :I am christian not for what god will do for me after i do a,b,c,[works] but i serve God in all and with all my short comings because of what he did for me on the cross.He payed my debt owed [redeemed me] from Hell [ prison cell that seperates you from the presence of god ] that i might be brought into his rotection and presence forever more.{redemption]

Your frustrated and angry because[ no matter how much you do] you don't feel any closer to God or his presence

That's why it say's saved by grace. It's a gift.If your not finding him where your at? then maybe your in the wrong place,either physicaly ,mentaly ,or in your spirit.

I only say this because ive felt that very same way! Just trying to help. Not being judgmental here at all.

Some one said to me once :God can be like a lost set of Keys.They are never where you think you left them ,and they are always in the last place you look. But you always seem to find them if you just keep looking. Peace :)

Wow!!! Thank you so much for your statement!! I am Christian but I am not perfect. I need to be reminded from time to time He doesn't owe me anything!! Thank you again!! ;)

• Upvote 2

Great post, I love it when positive things come across the DV site... Don't worry about Bane, he hates Christians, and the Military so he doesn't like me on both levels so when posting do your self a favor, (this is what a wise man told me once) be like a duck, do you ever notice they are not wet even though they are in the water so often, when the rain comes they just let the drops roll off their back much like negative words just let them roll on off and pretty soon you won't even notice it is storming outside because the clouds will part and the sun will shine again...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Howdy brothers and sisters of a Christ centered, the bible based, bible centered church of our Lord Jesus Christ. What are the plans you all are going to use to legally minimise the amount of taxes that you will have to pay a state government let alone the feds. I want to give unto Cesar what is Cesar's but no more than he deserves. Is anyone goiung to use a nevada corp/llc with the advice of a estate planning attorney, a certified financial planner, and a cpa? What do you guys think about the oiffshore Schellys accounts? What say you?

Your brother in the Lord

new york kevin

You should have shared this on the sister site anyway. Do people know understand that anything relating to religion is to be posted on the sister site..that is why it is a religious site, so if people bash you on this site don't get upset. In reference to your post, I would assume if you need to work on things, such as time, relationships, housework, family - this is something you should probably know you need to work on without your pastor or God telling you to do so.

• Downvote 9