Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting conversation with bank manager

fortytwo

So just wanted to share this with the dinar world, my cousin (who convinced me to get into this, for which i am now addicted) went into a fifth third, here in toledo ohio, to deposit a check. He asked the bank manager if there were any rumors about the dinar that she knew about, to which she replied "no". The interesting thing though is that the prior day, she said a gentleman came in and tried to wire 18 million dollars from the Doha bank (which I believe is in Kuwait, right?) to his account at fifth third. She did not allow him, saying he needed documentation from the other bank to transfer such a large amount. It may mean nothing, it may be great news, who knows. I do remember that a couple weeks ago there was a bunch of rumors regarding the Doha bank, so i thought i would let you guys know. BTW, if someone posts that I am a pumper, I will find you and punch you in the face.... I work for dish network :P

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

The receiving bank does not require documentation or anything to receive funds. The wire has to be initiated from Doha Bank and it automatically gets accepted into 5/3. Since the amount is high on a personal account it will most likely get reported and may get future attention. Money flows in and out of the country everyday like this and it some cases 18 million is pocket change.

• Upvote 2

B******T!!! I'm close with BOTH branch manager AND her 2nd in charge at BOA. NO WAY would any manager talk about "supposed transactions" of another client of the bank!!! SHE WOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!

A customer of the bank's (hers) just the other day asked her if she knew anything about the dinar. She didn't. All she knew is that I was involved in the dinar after working with me on wire transfers, documentation, etc...SHE DID NOT DISCLOSE ANYTHING TO THAT GUY!!! She called me at my home and asked me if I had info I could share. SHE STILL DIDN'T DISCLOSE ANY OF MY TRANSACTIONS or what I was doing with her...ONLY PASSED ON LINKS I gave her, where he could get his own info/purchase dinars.

THAT IS THE PROPER APPROACH, WHAT A TRUE MANAGER WOULD DO.

Not saying you're pumping, just saying before I would post what "my cousin" or ANYBODY who "hear's something', might want to use your own common sense FIRST, BEFORE spreading the "info"

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So if MooCow is right the story may be incorrect. Give Vanessa the location so the story can be verified. Maybe Vanessa can also ask the bank, per MooCow's statement, why they refused the wire? Would be good to have verification of all this.

Be advised - some smaller banks (in particular) DO have upper limits on the size

of incoming wire transfers they can receive. You had best confirm with your bank

post RV - tell them the estimated size of the incoming wire transfer and make sure

they can and will receive it. You don't want to find this out while standing in the

office of DT or DB!!

Talk with your bank - let them know what is going on before you cash in.

JMHO

• Upvote 1

After 3 post, I guess you would know all about the pumpers. I would guess to say this didn't happen today since today is Sunday. Most probably didn't happen yesterday due to most major banks being closed. So why did it take you a couple of days to share this important info with everyone. Don't punch me in the face because I say chances are you don't work for dish network. If you really do, how much are the kick backs that your getting from the pumpers. Could be a cool way to earn extra cash. lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So just wanted to share this with the dinar world, my cousin (who convinced me to get into this, for which i am now addicted) went into a fifth third, here in toledo ohio, to deposit a check. He asked the bank manager if there were any rumors about the dinar that she knew about, to which she replied "no". The interesting thing though is that the prior day, she said a gentleman came in and tried to wire 18 million dollars from the Doha bank (which I believe is in Kuwait, right?) to his account at fifth third. She did not allow him, saying he needed documentation from the other bank to transfer such a large amount. It may mean nothing, it may be great news, who knows. I do remember that a couple weeks ago there was a bunch of rumors regarding the Doha bank, so i thought i would let you guys know. BTW, if someone posts that I am a pumper, I will find you and punch you in the face.... I work for dish network :P

Great a pumper for Dish Network! Let me and my Direct TV live in peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

The receiving bank does not require documentation or anything to receive funds. The wire has to be initiated from Doha Bank and it automatically gets accepted into 5/3. Since the amount is high on a personal account it will most likely get reported and may get future attention. Money flows in and out of the country everyday like this and it some cases 18 million is pocket change.

First the funds come from the Doha Bank into the Federal reserve, then gets sent to 5/3 bank. The receiving bank 5/3 may put a 3 to10 day hold on such a large amount for the funds to clear, but that's in very rare cases...

i definately work for dish network lol... I know more about satellite than i care to admit. I pretty much expected i was going to get trashed for this, but my god i think i made it clear that this may not mean jack****. Maybe this guy is some rich oil tycoon or something. Or maybe I made this entire thing up because ali himself gives me one dinar for every person that buys through him with the promo code "dish"... ill be a dinarionair in no time!

i definately work for dish network lol... I know more about satellite than i care to admit. I pretty much expected i was going to get trashed for this, but my god i think i made it clear that this may not mean jack****. Maybe this guy is some rich oil tycoon or something. Or maybe I made this entire thing up because ali himself gives me one dinar for every person that buys through him with the promo code "dish"... ill be a dinarionair in no time!

While I think most rumors are bull crap and lies, I also know that they could be true. People call you a pumper, liar or whatever, but how do they know? Because a bank manager would get fired for talking about someone elses transactions? Well guess what. I've got information out of people that could have not only had them fired, but even landed in jail. I have a way with talking to people where In the past I've been able to get many, many things out of someone just by saying the right things and appropriate attitude needed for the situation. Playing good cop bad cop works wonders too. Just saying. It is possible for a manager to spill a little info to the right person with a slick tounge. I'm not saying I believe this rumor, but I wouldn't discredit it because of this.

Also, I have a question for you mr. Fortytwo...does dish network provide phone service? I need a phone line to my shop for my credit card machine and I want cable and internet too. No cable providers will supply to where my shop is and I'd like to get an all in one package. I didn't see on the dish site that they provided phone service. Thanks bro, and don't punch me in the face. I've seen the movie independence day, and I'm aware of what satellite cable providers can do.

• Upvote 1

the last polar bear.... dish net does not offer phone service, but they are partnered with a company called "wild blue" which offers satellite based high speed internet. I suppose if you were desperate you could subscribe to that and then get a magic jack, google voice account, or vonage, but let me warn you... satellite tv is awesome when installed properly, but satellite based internet is horrible.. it is very expensive, the speeds are a joke, and there are data caps. It is honestly meant only as a last resort. I hear hughes net is launching a satellite soon that can offer 8mbs by 2013, but even that isnt all that great. but to get back to the question, dish net does not offer phone service.

That is a very interesting conversation with the banker being I got an email back from Doha today I sent about 2 weeks ago saying the following:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using HELLO DOHA!

Regarding your inquiry,kindly be informed that DOHA BANK is not dealing with IQD and

now it is also updated in website as the currency is not available in DOHA BANK.

Regards

Nadia

U know I have gained a whole new perspective for the rumor section by posting this. Admittedly, I would be the first to call most posts on here bullshit, but im telling u THIS WAS SAID TO MY COUSIN!!! Makes me wonder how many posts ive disregarded actually have some validity to them.

Btw, im not stating his money came from dinar... Probably just a coincidence.... Just wanted to share