Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for Iraqi RV info (translated to english).

sportsman

It would seem to me that the people of Iraq would know about the RV - right? Therefore I would think that it would be a major subject in the Iraqi media. I'm thinking that is where some of out best 'RV intel' might come from.

Question: Can someone point me ( and all of us) to some good links about this (that have been translated to english)?

Also someone said they heard a tiny snippet on either KPFK or NPR in the last 3 or 4 days about trouble with the formation of the GOI. It would make sense that the RV would not happen before this. Don't you agree?

I'll be looking here - amongst others.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-iraq-dinar-related-news/

BTW: I will check their sites for archives but appreciate any news and links of this issue.

I received an email a few days ago from an American working for a private company in Bagdad. He asked around for me to the locals and there is no talk of any RV, not even any whispering. He was curious where I had heard such a rumor. Other than chat sites, I have not been able to find any media coverage discussing this RV as an option. But then what do I know, I still eat ramen noodles!!!

• Upvote 1

Here's a link to a Kurdistan news agency. You'll have to look through the archives to find articles with Maliki, and Shabibi talking about raising the value of the Dinar.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2

You can also check the posts from VIZIOIRAQ. He has posted a ton of articles, and I'm sure you can find what your looking for there. Other than that, you'll have to do your own research. Good Luck

• Upvote 1

It would seem to me that the people of Iraq would know about the RV - right? Therefore I would think that it would be a major subject in the Iraqi media. I'm thinking that is where some of out best 'RV intel' might come from.

Question: Can someone point me ( and all of us) to some good links about this (that have been translated to english)?

Also someone said they heard a tiny snippet on either KPFK or NPR in the last 3 or 4 days about trouble with the formation of the GOI. It would make sense that the RV would not happen before this. Don't you agree?

I'll be looking here - amongst others.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-iraq-dinar-related-news/

BTW: I will check their sites for archives but appreciate any news and links of this issue.

There has been no such thing as an actual news story about an RV. Funny, huh?

This topic has been around before. Just wait, somebody will say either "Iraqis are too worried about their day to day lives" or "They don't want to let the word get around."

The RV is PURE speculation. Some think that it is just perpetuated to keep dinar sales going.

In any case, buy all of the dinar you want. Just be sure to get close to 1170 IQD per dollar. We should quit making the rich dealers richer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I received an email a few days ago from an American working for a private company in Bagdad. He asked around for me to the locals and there is no talk of any RV, not even any whispering. He was curious where I had heard such a rumor. Other than chat sites, I have not been able to find any media coverage discussing this RV as an option. But then what do I know, I still eat ramen noodles!!!

I heard Kim Kardashian sent you a case of Ramen, just to keep you going.

Well ..I did talk to the CEO of Rabee securities about the dinar. a month ago.He said that it is ridiculously under valued and that it really needs to appreciate in value.

he also said the entire " Eyes of the investment world " are watching and waiting to come into Iraq..So I say buy some stocks and hold on for the ride of a lifetime...yehaaa !!! B)

There has been no such thing as an actual news story about an RV. Funny, huh?

This topic has been around before. Just wait, somebody will say either "Iraqis are too worried about their day to day lives" or "They don't want to let the word get around."

The RV is PURE speculation. Some think that it is just perpetuated to keep dinar sales going.

In any case, buy all of the dinar you want. Just be sure to get close to 1170 IQD per dollar. We should quit making the rich dealers richer.

Why buy them from the dealers when you can get them from the bank? Seems to me that doing ths would NOT get the dealers rich.

My point is, if the banks are selling the dinar, what makes you think we are making the dealers rich when everyone could just stop buying from the dealers and get the dinar from the bank? I'm sure the dealers know this also. If the dealers were pumping to try to sell more to get rich and we caught on to it and got pissed, they would lose sales, dont you think? Why would the dealers risk this. I dont believe this is occuring. I believe the dealers are just selling the dinar much like the banks with NO pumping to get richer.

Why buy them from the dealers when you can get them from the bank? Seems to me that doing ths would NOT get the dealers rich.

My point is, if the banks are selling the dinar, what makes you think we are making the dealers rich when everyone could just stop buying from the dealers and get the dinar from the bank? I'm sure the dealers know this also. If the dealers were pumping to try to sell more to get rich and we caught on to it and got pissed, they would lose sales, dont you think? Why would the dealers risk this. I dont believe this is occuring. I believe the dealers are just selling the dinar much like the banks with NO pumping to get richer.

My last point was just that; do not buy from the dealers, use a bank. If you use a dealer you are throwing money away (to very rich people.)

I would also tend to agree that most "rumors" or "intel"do not come from pumpers. The RV rumor mill has become self-propagating. I'm sure most intel comes from people who have invested and then get caught up in the hype, and start doing what they think is actual research.

The funny part I mentioned is that after 7 years, EVERY piece of info about an RV is based on pure speculation; real events that are held out to support the RV theory.

• Upvote 1

My last point was just that; do not buy from the dealers, use a bank. If you use a dealer you are throwing money away (to very rich people.)

I would also tend to agree that most "rumors" or "intel"do not come from pumpers. The RV rumor mill has become self-propagating. I'm sure most intel comes from people who have invested and then get caught up in the hype, and start doing what they think is actual research.

The funny part I mentioned is that after 7 years, EVERY piece of info about an RV is based on pure speculation; real events that are held out to support the RV theory.

Sniper Hill? Is that the internet company I used in Tikrit Iraq? :)

Edited by In Iraq