Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

chsmstr

If the Packers win The NFC Championship

RUMOR has it that RV wont happen Monday unless the Packers win the NFC Championship game and win the game with a 99 yard fumble recovery return for a TD and lead by 14 points

Edited by chsmstr
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I WOULD MORE HAPPY TO SEE BEAR FAN LEAVE AT THE END OF THE THIRD QUARTER , IT SOUND MORE REAL GOD BLESS AMERICA & THE G/B PACKERS . :)

• Upvote 1

RUMOR has it that RV wont happen Monday unless the Packers win the NFC Championship game and win the game with a 99 yard fumble recovery return for a TD and lead by 14 points

This rumor is obviously false, I contacted Okie and his intel says that the Super Bowl final score will be Bears 17 Steelers 14!

I gave you a + anyways for wishful thinking, keep reaching for the stars.

• Upvote 3

Hey chsmstr I love that rumor! You must have been talking to Vince (Lombardi) to get that info!!! LOL GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, the only way it will RV is if The Jets beat the Steelers and Packers beat the Bears, there for making it 2 Number 6 Seeds going to the SuperBowl then it will RV :lol:

Edited by layadooganlazy

Im betting a 100.00 dinar, on Green Bay..If I dont die, a millionaire, I will definitely be a milliondinaraire..

I will take that 100 dinar bet (10 Cents USD), if you like I would like to press the bet to 200 IQD - I am in a betting mood :)

• Upvote 1

This rumor is obviously false, I contacted Okie and his intel says that the Super Bowl final score will be Bears 17 Steelers 14!

Okie told me that was the final score!

Well, with Okie's intel... everyone can sure bet that the Bears will not win the Super Bowl now. They might not even beat Green Bay.

I will take that 100 dinar bet (10 Cents USD), if you like I would like to press the bet to 200 IQD - I am in a betting mood :)

Ok I will step up to the plate....double or nothing!!!!!

Quick update to all !!

Packers won the NFC / Steelers won AFC

its on to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know..... I don't know how I feel about a team backing into the playoffs going to the Superbowl..

Jets make it to AFC twice, as a wild-card, but can't seal the deal.

I predict the Steeler's win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1