Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************ Bank Rumor****************

easyrider

Personal Experience at Wells Fargo/Wachovia in SC

I was at the bank today, cashing a check and depositing funds and so forth; end of the week stuff. Our personal banker, whom we have talked to about our dinar investment, came over to me and asked for information regarding where I buy dinar. I asked him if there was an issue I was unaware of. He said, no, that he wanted the information to order some for himself. He then went on to say that our bank, Wachovia/Wells Fargo, had begun to issue memos and information regarding the upcoming RV of the Iraqi Dinar throughout its branches, preparing the employees for what was going to happen. He did not have a date, but he wanted the information to get Dinar for himself, as the RV was coming soon. This is not a rumor heard from somewhere else happening to someone else…this happened to ME today at my bank. Take it with the usual block of salt, and I certainly do not advocate a date or a time for the RV to occur…but it was very significant to me, and hopeful. I wanted to pass it on to you, if you feel it is worth sharing.

God bless…go Dinar!

show me the memo

why would they ask you where to buy when they work at a bank, dont banks exchange currencies? i thought you could get dinar from wells fargo, maybe im wrong. just saying. sounds like another stupid pumper to me. yall are whats turning sites like this one into garbage. not saying dv is garbage but allowing people to post the most dumbest of rumors that are no where near legit or feasible for that matter is ruining sites such as this one. this site use to be very educational but now its like its cluttered with spam like posts. i know bumper has been trying to clean this site up but he cant do it alone. ok iim done ranting.

What ever!! This is this is the rumor section and you read it for a reason.

• Upvote 2

not to bash you , and you did post as a rumor, but one thing you should know, and everyone else reading these post, The banks are not going to get a memo they can not let every teller ect know about it, in fact bank presidents are not going to know until it is done. the rumors in here fly around so loose anymore. everyone has intel, its a joke. People the only ones that know are not going to tell anyone period there is no intel. The best we will know is when it hits it will leak out we may find out a few hours ahead of some but thats it , not days hours at best.

Thanks for the post, but you talked to some person that knows less than you do about this or he/she would not be asking you where to buy at. That should have been the first hint. But thanks for keeping things positive and lets all just hope its soon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My friend spoke with the same teller. The memo also stated that the RV has already occured at a rate of 5.27. Unfortuneatly CBI's mainframe has been down and cannot post the correct rate. However, Vice President Biden and Mrs. Clinton have been working hand in hand with Okie and Terry K to restore the problem. Everyone should be millionaires no later than Monday at 3pm Eastern. Now please, do not go buy more dinar(www.dinartrade.com) as this is in the Rumor section.

God Bless

Jesus Save

GoRV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Imagine that. A banker asking "Joe Public" where should he purchase dinar from. C'MON MAN!!

Actually this is the only part of the rumor that I believe.

Our banker did the same, he asked my hubby. Not all the banks deal in IQD, so he had to buy it from Chase ( at that time).

While I don't think that email is entirely true, I do think someone maybe over extended the truth. I was at our bank last week making some changes to our account, and because I'm the very skeptical one about the RV between my husband and I, ask the lady if she knew anything about the Iraqi Dinar. She said that they didn't sell it but they would exchange it. Then she said that the head teller, or whatever his title was, just got an email about how to exchange the Iraqi Dinar and it was specific about to the Dinar. He paraphrased it for me. It was nothing about the RV, date, or anything like that. It was because people are buying large amounts as an investements (ie...us :) ). They just wanted to make sure that when people exchanged in back that they needed to know that the exchange rate would be one thing when they get to the bank but it may change (I am NOT talking about RV just reg flucuations) before it is processed and the amount they get credited to their account may be different. I was confused because wouldn't that be common sense? With our bank not every branch deals in currency. So, who knows...sorry for any typos, I'm typing with no glasses on and a 2 year old bugging me. :huh:

Many on here have become so downright hateful with their comments. I would guess there is no one in this investment who has not had serious doubts and down days about this whole thing, so frustration is common to all of us. BUT, that said, I have to tell you that I ALWAYS read another site first before coming here (the info is extremely succinct and good there) ... and there is none of this awful bashing ... okay, now you can let me have it. Won't bother me, and just so you know, I will not come back to this post to see how many negatives I have received. Sorry to take the fun out of it for you! Oh, and BTW, one of these days there will be a rumor that is right, and some will miss it because they will be here or somewhere bashing rather than going to the bank!!! :huh:

• Upvote 2

lol this is not mine i got it in an email just passing along some info is all peronally i dont believe it neither just thought id post, take it as another rumor but ya never know someone will be right some day.

Easyrider you got guts, as its not safe here anymore...lol. You said you didnt think it was true but that you passed it on in the RUMOR forum. I wish people that bash rumors would learn not to come here with things like BS and so on. Can they learn to go to the forums that arnt RUMORs. So here we go again, same old bashing continues. Looks like we need to continue the cleaning for persons who has no respect for others on the RUMOR forum. And for the record I like you Easyrider I dont think its true but thanks for having the guts to post your Rumor. If we continue to bash rumors we may keep someone from posting something real!!!!

Many on here have become so downright hateful with their comments. I would guess there is no one in this investment who has not had serious doubts and down days about this whole thing, so frustration is common to all of us. BUT, that said, I have to tell you that I ALWAYS read another site first before coming here (the info is extremely succinct and good there) ... and there is none of this awful bashing ... okay, now you can let me have it. Won't bother me, and just so you know, I will not come back to this post to see how many negatives I have received. Sorry to take the fun out of it for you! Oh, and BTW, one of these days there will be a rumor that is right, and some will miss it because they will be here or somewhere bashing rather than going to the bank!!! :huh:

See what I mean!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I know I'm a newbie, but what is the rumor section for if not to post rumors. You get bashed posting a rumor--makes no sense. Give the guy a break.

I'm knew here, but not new to investing and speculation. I did my due diligence and part of that was scouring this site. I'm in and accumulating steadily because I feel its a winner. Only time will tell, I mereley use sites like these as a hobby/entertainment to follow my investment. Due your research, be confident in your decision and sit back--or sell.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Easyrider,

Thanks for the information and PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN to the bashers. Most are upset for loosing their reserve bets and jump on others any time they get a chance, as if it makes them look wiser than the person posting. When the real news comes out they will still deny that as well.

KEEP THE INFO COMING, I CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS FAKE.

Edited by wingsofhope
  • Upvote 1

I know I'm a newbie, but what is the rumor section for if not to post rumors. You get bashed posting a rumor--makes no sense. Give the guy a break.

I'm knew here, but not new to investing and speculation. I did my due diligence and part of that was scouring this site. I'm in and accumulating steadily because I feel its a winner. Only time will tell, I mereley use sites like these as a hobby/entertainment to follow my investment. Due your research, be confident in your decision and sit back--or sell.

Agreeeeeee

My friend spoke with the same teller. The memo also stated that the RV has already occured at a rate of 5.27. Unfortuneatly CBI's mainframe has been down and cannot post the correct rate. However, Vice President Biden and Mrs. Clinton have been working hand in hand with Okie and Terry K to restore the problem. Everyone should be millionaires no later than Monday at 3pm Eastern. Now please, do not go buy more dinar(www.dinartrade.com) as this is in the Rumor section.

God Bless

Jesus Save

GoRV

LOL!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

lol this is not mine i got it in an email just passing along some info is all peronally i dont believe it neither just thought id post, take it as another rumor but ya never know someone will be right some day.

Ok, fine. But you gotta admit that the way your post is titled and the way it starts and folds down looks a lot like it's your personal experience . ONLY in the end there's your add-on placed by munsch telling that its not straight from you, while ALL the post would make us believe it's indeed your direct experience.

A li'l de-routing if you ask me.

I was at the bank today, cashing a check and depositing funds and so forth; end of the week stuff. Our personal banker, whom we have talked to about our dinar investment, came over to me and asked for information regarding where I buy dinar. I asked him if there was an issue I was unaware of. He said, no, that he wanted the information to order some for himself. He then went on to say that our bank, Wachovia/Wells Fargo, had begun to issue memos and information regarding the upcoming RV of the Iraqi Dinar throughout its branches, preparing the employees for what was going to happen. He did not have a date, but he wanted the information to get Dinar for himself, as the RV was coming soon. This is not a rumor heard from somewhere else happening to someone else…this happened to ME today at my bank. Take it with the usual block of salt, and I certainly do not advocate a date or a time for the RV to occur…but it was very significant to me, and hopeful. I wanted to pass it on to you, if you feel it is worth sharing.

God bless…go Dinar!

Well that is all good and well that he asked you that but if his bank does not sell Dinar how in the world could they know about a possible RV.unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

God bless…go Dinar!

I can't believe that your personal banker wouldn't know where to purchase the dinar?

I can't believe that your personal banker wouldn't know where to purchase the dinar?

My wife was (retired) a Wells Fargo 'personal banker'. She claims that if Wells Fargo doesnt trade/sell/cash-in a specific currency its not availible to them to know about. So if Wells Fargo doesnt deal with dinar they would have to do as we do..Buy/look into buying it somewhere else. Yes we have contacted her higher-ups and they have nothing to add other than what we know. AND each of them (higher-ups/brass) have their contacts and opinions too. So I dont think we sould be suprised that a personal banker should be in the KNOW on where to buy Dinar.

Can I just ask not to be bashed on this post, thanks.

• Upvote 1