Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************ Bank Rumor****************

easyrider

Personal Experience at Wells Fargo/Wachovia in SC

I was at the bank today, cashing a check and depositing funds and so forth; end of the week stuff. Our personal banker, whom we have talked to about our dinar investment, came over to me and asked for information regarding where I buy dinar. I asked him if there was an issue I was unaware of. He said, no, that he wanted the information to order some for himself. He then went on to say that our bank, Wachovia/Wells Fargo, had begun to issue memos and information regarding the upcoming RV of the Iraqi Dinar throughout its branches, preparing the employees for what was going to happen. He did not have a date, but he wanted the information to get Dinar for himself, as the RV was coming soon. This is not a rumor heard from somewhere else happening to someone else…this happened to ME today at my bank. Take it with the usual block of salt, and I certainly do not advocate a date or a time for the RV to occur…but it was very significant to me, and hopeful. I wanted to pass it on to you, if you feel it is worth sharing.

God bless…go Dinar!

lol this is not mine i got it in an email just passing along some info is all peronally i dont believe it neither just thought id post, take it as another rumor but ya never know someone will be right some day.

Edited by Munsch
added info in quote from easyrider
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 11

If they don't sell it, how can they buy it back? According to my bank, if they don't handle a certain currency, they cannot take it in. They just started selling the Dinar and actually don't know what the trade in procedures are yet. They are still fumbling with selling it. It took three time buying from them before they finally got the fee correct. When I asked about turning them in when it revals, the lady said they had no clue and nothing in the manuals about special treatments for the Dinar. But the reason for my response is, again, my bank says if they don't sell it, they don't buy it back. They don't handle all currencies.

lol this is not mine i got it in an email just passing along some info is all peronally i dont believe it neither just thought id post, take it as another rumor but ya never know someone will be right some day.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Hey give the guy a break. He is giving info how it was told to him.

We all want the same thing. Go RV

thanks yea just passing along info. No problem i dont blame anyone for bashing lots of false promises have come an gone. Hang in there people its coming.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so you personally don't believe it so the intent of posting it was for what purpose - to see if other are morons and will believe it? This is why this forum is flooded with crap. People get emails, don't believe it, pass it along anyway, say don't shoot the messenger. The messenger should be shot for posting this.

Just passing along this email that I received today. My friend said he walked up to bigfoot and started a conversation with him. Just thought I would post this in case there was anyone dumber than a turnip that would believe this.

Please people - know where to draw the line between rumor and ignorant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Personal Experience at Wells Fargo/Wachovia in SC

I was at the bank today, cashing a check and depositing funds and so forth; end of the week stuff. Our personal banker, whom we have talked to about our dinar investment, came over to me and asked for information regarding where I buy dinar. I asked him if there was an issue I was unaware of. He said, no, that he wanted the information to order some for himself. He then went on to say that our bank, Wachovia/Wells Fargo, had begun to issue memos and information regarding the upcoming RV of the Iraqi Dinar throughout its branches, preparing the employees for what was going to happen. He did not have a date, but he wanted the information to get Dinar for himself, as the RV was coming soon. This is not a rumor heard from somewhere else happening to someone else…this happened to ME today at my bank. Take it with the usual block of salt, and I certainly do not advocate a date or a time for the RV to occur…but it was very significant to me, and hopeful. I wanted to pass it on to you, if you feel it is worth sharing.

God bless…go Dinar!

Athena, I had no idea how much I'd need her

In peaceful times I hold her close and I feed her

My heart starts palpitating when I think my guess was wrong

But I think I'll get along

She's just a girl - she's TerryK

Athena, all I ever want to do is please her

My life has been so settled and she's the reason

Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone

But I think I'll get along

Just a girl just a girl

Just a girl just a girl

Just a girl just a girl

She's just a girl

Athena, my heart felt like a shattered glass in an acid bath

I felt like one of those flattened ants you find on a crazy path

I'd of topped myself to give her time she didn't need to ask

Was I a suicidal psychopath?

Consumed, there was a beautiful white horse I saw on a dream stage

He had a snake the size of a sewer pipe living in his rib cage

I felt like a pickled priest who was being flambed

You were requisitioned blondie

I'm happy, I'm ecstatic

Just a girl just a girl

Just a girl just a girl

Just a girl just a girl

She's just a girl

Look into the face of a child

Measure how long you smiled

Before the memory claimed

How long would children remain

How long would children remain

Athena, you picked me up by my lapels and screamed "leave her"

It felt like waking up in heaven on an empty meter

And now you're stuck with a castrated leader

And I hate the creep, I didn't mean that

She's TerryK

I just said it

She's TerryK

I didn't mean it, please

She's TerryK

Athena, I had no idea how much I need her

My life has been so settled and she's the reason

Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone

But I get along

She's just a girl, she's TerryK

She's just a girl, she's TerryK

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Ok, so you personally don't believe it so the intent of posting it was for what purpose - to see if other are morons and will believe it? This is why this forum is flooded with crap. People get emails, don't believe it, pass it along anyway, say don't shoot the messenger. The messenger should be shot for posting this.

Just passing along this email that I received today. My friend said he walked up to bigfoot and started a conversation with him. Just thought I would post this in case there was anyone dumber than a turnip that would believe this.

then dont read it i should have said i dont know what to believe anymore, so unless you have something to post you really cant say anything at least i am contributing this is a rumor section btw dont like it dont READ IT.

• Upvote 4

Again he was passing on something he heard in the section it belonged. If you don' want to read it don't go to the rumor section.

• Upvote 3

I sware nothing but bashing on this site anymore........ :angry: ..........................rumors is in the rumors section

I guess if there were no rumors then there would be no bashing :blink:

If do believe it or not...........just say thanks for the post and stop bashing

:tiphat:

Edited by bikertrash
  • Upvote 3

I sware nothing but bashing on this site anymore........ :angry: ..........................rumors is in the rumors section

I guess if there were no rumors then there would be no bashing :blink:

If do believe it or not...........just say thanks for the post and stop bashing

:tiphat:

Thank you. I agree!

why would they ask you where to buy when they work at a bank, dont banks exchange currencies? i thought you could get dinar from wells fargo, maybe im wrong. just saying. sounds like another stupid pumper to me. yall are whats turning sites like this one into garbage. not saying dv is garbage but allowing people to post the most dumbest of rumors that are no where near legit or feasible for that matter is ruining sites such as this one. this site use to be very educational but now its like its cluttered with spam like posts. i know bumper has been trying to clean this site up but he cant do it alone. ok iim done ranting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why would they ask you where to buy when they work at a bank, dont banks exchange currencies? i thought you could get dinar from wells fargo, maybe im wrong. just saying. sounds like another stupid pumper to me. yall are whats turning sites like this one into garbage. not saying dv is garbage but allowing people to post the most dumbest of rumors that are no where near legit or feasible for that matter is ruining sites such as this one. this site use to be very educational but now its like its cluttered with spam like posts. i know bumper has been trying to clean this site up but he cant do it alone. ok iim done ranting.

AGAIN AND i'LL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME THIS IS THE RUMORS SECTION WHEN IT SAID "BANK RUMOR" WHY DID YOU READ IT? RUMOR SECTION PEOPLE RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4