Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor for monday rv

jimctrane

Does anyone believe in Murphy's Law?

How about Murphy's Law, with a twist?

I start a new job on Monday.

Wouldn't it be funny if, on my first day,

the rv actually happens?

If only my luck was THAT good...

That might be some kind of new record! I'm praying for ya!

• Upvote 1

the rv actually happens?

Congradulations on the new job. With this economy you are very lucky. I have had to take a part time job because there have been no full time jobs available. My wife who has been with busch gardens for 32 years just got laid off. So consider yourself to be lucky. I hope it is this monday or before feb 1 because my family is gonna be in big trouble then!

the rv actually happens?

I believe in Boudreaux's Law. Boudreaux thought that Murphy was an optimist.

the rv actually happens?

Congratulations on your new job. Glad to hear it.

It would take me a long time to stop laughing if the rv occurred on your first day. :D

I live by the theory if your prepared for something, it just won't happen.

Therefore, if you think it could happen. It won't...

It is more like, if you think it won't happen it will.

If you don't want it to happen, it will.

I don't want it to happen. I don't think it will RV above 3$. It won't happen in 2011. It won't happen in January. It won't happen on a Monday. Did I miss anything?

I live by the theory if your prepared for something, it just won't happen.

Therefore, if you think it could happen. It won't...

It is more like, if you think it won't happen it will.

If you don't want it to happen, it will.

I don't want it to happen yet. I would still like to buy a few more before RV/RI. I would not complain if it did happen but i'd rather wait a week.

Nothing is pointing to Monday except rumors.

IMO, you will not see the announcement of an RV/RI until such time as the GOI is officially announced. That has not happened yet. If that does not happen until the GOI is back in session, then we are waiting until Jan 30th at the earliest. Of course, I hope I am wrong and that some unknown dynamic causes the GOI to be announced before the end of the month, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Hey folks this Is probably a typical rumor but I got phone call today from another vested brother he said Monday is our day for RV. I have not read or heard anything this weekend that points to that. I was just wondering if there some of you that have any info or rumor that ur not sure of posting because u might get bash or whatever just wondering! Any Intel is appreciated

Hear say is just that hear say, If you have facts about when and we can check those out than that would make a good post. For futer referance only post what can be verified by news or a fact that can be check by others and than you won't get bashed for posting bad info.

• Downvote 2

Hear say is just that hear say, If you have facts about when and we can check those out than that would make a good post. For futer referance only post what can be verified by news or a fact that can be check by others and than you won't get bashed for posting bad info.

Bull hockey... this is the rumors forum. Post whatever crazy rumors you want. If you want verifiable news stories go to the news forum.

• Upvote 2

When I was expecting my first child, the doctor was sure it would be born on the 15 of May...well my daughter had other plans and waited until the 26 of May. Talk about disappointment, every little sign, every move she made, every pain I had I was sure that was the day. The moral of this story is keep the faith, it has to happen, it is just we don't know when. Your happiness will be worth the wait. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

the rv actually happens?

Let's see......if the RV actually hit, when you went to work for the first time you could say that your acceptance of the job was only a test.....and that the company failed. Thanks and goodbye. On second thought, maybe you want to get all those millions of dinar through a de la Rue machine first and make sure they're authentic......then pull the "test" trigger. Just sayin.......I work for myself so I hope I am gentle with myself and don't tell me to shove it. Weird, huh.