Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor for monday rv

jimctrane

Hey folks this Is probably a typical rumor but I got phone call today from another vested brother he said Monday is our day for RV. I have not read or heard anything this weekend that points to that. I was just wondering if there some of you that have any info or rumor that ur not sure of posting because u might get bash or whatever just wondering! Any Intel is appreciated

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey folks this Is probably a typical rumor but I got phone call today from another vested brother he said Monday is our day for RV. I have not read or heard anything this weekend that points to that. I was just wondering if there some of you that have any info or rumor that ur not sure of posting because u might get bash or whatever just wondering! Any Intel is appreciated

There are some rumors in the rumor forum from earlier today.

Just kind of wondering what your callers reasons were in believing that there was going to be an RV on Monday? No there has not been any good rumors on this site or several other sites that are credible enough to believe at this point. Fact is, it has been a little dry in the rumor well lately.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just kind of wondering what your callers reasons were in believing that there was going to be an RV on Monday? No there has not been any good rumors on this site or several other sites that are credible enough to believe at this point. Fact is, it has been a little dry in the rumor well lately.

4 mondays in a row ?

• Upvote 1

Yeah right... besides keeping the count up. lol

I didn't get a chance to ask him all the what fores but he was real exited. This source lives in okl and is very well known man in our area his sources com from people that did well in kawait money is all I know!

• Upvote 1

I didn't get a chance to ask him all the what fores but he was real exited. This source lives in okl and is very well known man in our area his sources com from people that did well in kawait money is all I know!

Yeah, well that's good... hope he is right... Seems if he profited from the Kuwait RV he would be a rather valuable source of information don't you think?

Oh thank God. Finally the RV will happen Monday. What a relief. Let me go write my letter of resignation. :P

I want to quit too... I guess I just have to tell myself off ... lol I hate when I do that... lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It would be nice to go “Open Bashing Season” on TK, Okie, 50 different Medics, and all of the other “Self Proclaimed Gurus”. Some of them have groups resembling a cult… CREEPY! :huh:

But all in all the poster here would not have brought it here if they themselves didn’t believe it… :blink:

What... I'm just sayin.......

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 6

It would be nice to go “Open Bashing Season” on TK, Okie, 50 different Medics, and all of the other “Self Proclaimed Gurus”. Some of them have groups resembling a cult… CREEPY! :huh:

But all in all the poster here would not have brought it here if they themselves didn’t believe it… :blink:

What... I'm just sayin.......

50 different Medics......Whoa.. :blink: I didnt do it?!

• Upvote 2