Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FED UP? SELLING YOUR DINAR?

I decided to post this because I have noticed an increasing amount of people declaring they are "tired of the wait" or have "lost faith in this investment". I read a lot of posts and comments daily on DV and have seen some wild stuff as have many of you. Let's get right to it. There are 2 kinds of people getting out of this investment:

1. The first category: CALM and QUIET. The reasons for this person jumping off the train are many. Perhaps money is tight and they must sell to feed their families. Maybe they decide a Big Screen TV or a down payment on a car would be a better use of their money. Some get confused by all the rumors and are tired of the weekend predictions that never come to pass. Perhaps they have a friend that makes fun of them for having invested, so for these and many more scenarios this category of people decide to bail---calmly and quietly they find a dealer or someone they know that will give them the best deal and they cash out. This person may have invested years ago and paid little and are making a small percentage.

2. The second category: FRANTIC WHINERS. The reasons for this person bailing are much fewer. Mostly, these people invest way too much faith in this intel or that guru and become highly emotional about the timing for the RV. Each time a predicted date goes by without any change, they become more despondent or angry until finally they throw in the towel! We've seen their posts! Usually they find some negative news or rumor to prove to the rest of us that we are wrong and have been lied to---it's all a big hoax! They can't go quietly and everyone MUST know how they feel, as if that would validate their feelings. I could go on, but you understand.

Here is the point: This is a speculative investment in a currency with very low risk and very high potential returns. If you are considering bailing on the investment, think about this: You paid approx. $1000 US dollars per 1 Million Iraqi Dinar and you could sell it right now for about the same if you shop around, so what is there to whine about? If you bought too much, sell some of it. Don't become a FRANTIC WHINER. WE DON'T CARE. This is an investment, not life.

• Upvote 3