Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE ALL NEW "Just the Facts" Section

Instead of bashing everyone that posts in the Rumor section why not get Adam to start a "Just The Facts" section.

This new friendly section would be filled with pictures of puppies, kittens, flowers, and rainbows. It would only have fact based information posted for those that cannot disseminate for themselves... It would be the perfect section for all waiting for nothing but the truth, the actual exchange rate, and the exact date when we can all walk into our neighborhood bank and cash in..... What a wonderful place this would be.......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Instead of bashing everyone that posts in the Rumor section why not get Adam to start a "Just The Facts" section.

This new friendly section would be filled with pictures of puppies, kittens, flowers, and rainbows. It would only have fact based information posted for those that cannot disseminate for themselves... It would be the perfect section for all waiting for nothing but the truth, the actual exchange rate, and the exact date when we can all walk into our neighborhood bank and cash in..... What a wonderful place this would be.......

IT WOULDNT MATTER ,YOU STILL HAVE THOSE PEOPLE THAT HALF WAY READ A THREAD AND THEN BASH.. EVEN IF IT IS FACT IT WONT BE WHAT SOME WANT TO HEAR AND YET THEY CANT BRING ANY INFO TO THE TABLE THEY CAN MANAGE TO HIT THE RED BUTTON AND BASH.. GODD IDEA THO.. :mellow:

:lol: My greatist concern is that someone will post ,that they just cahed in at there local bank, and all those who need instant proof will stone him to death before the rest of us find out about it and the rv. will pass us by because the nay sayers of every comment on the site killed the messanger.Adam will send out his message iraq has rved @ xxxxx price and there will be at least ten calling him names for letting them in on the rv. :lol:

I'm glad adam is on watch! I'll cash in my money and start buying commodities while some will still be here throwing rocks! B)

• Upvote 1

:lol: My greatist concern is that someone will post ,that they just cahed in at there local bank, and all those who need instant proof will stone him to death before the rest of us find out about it and the rv. will pass us by because the nay sayers of every comment on the site killed the messanger.Adam will send out his message iraq has rved @ xxxxx price and there will be at least ten calling him names for letting them in on the rv. :lol:

I'm glad adam is on watch! I'll cash in my money and start buying commodities while some will still be here throwing rocks! B)

greatest! sorry I couldn't help myself! :lol: :lol: :lol: