Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena Rumor 1/22/2011

SmokinAce

Well I am sorry for any misinformation. My BB&T is located in Gatlinburg, TN. The president of the bank @ this branch is the person I got all of my info from. Believe me I will be there Monday morning for an explanation of the misinformation that they have given me. My apologies.

Well I am sorry for any misinformation. My BB&T is located in Gatlinburg, TN. The president of the bank @ this branch is the person I got all of my info from. Believe me I will be there Monday morning for an explanation of the misinformation that they have given me. My apologies.

:lol: it's all good. Just letting you know that we have had success with BB&T. Could be different in your area! :)

Further more Mr. VizioIraqi, I have nothing but respect for you and the information that you provide. I would never answer someone the way you answered me. I am a very educated small business owner and have the utmost respect and consideration for everyone. I believe you are a bit harsh, probably does not matter to you how people are treated as far as respect and consideration to other people just trying to help. I hope you have a great evening sir.

• Upvote 1

why even post something as rediculous as that?

SmokinAce posted it because he believes it… Otherwise SmokinAce wouldn’t have posted it. :o

Maybe I can get my beach front property in Oklahoma sold now that there is a market for it. :blink:

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me go on and put this to bed. BB&T bank is a private bank which I have been a member of for 2 years. It is a Tennessee bank. They in no way what so ever deal in or will do anything with dinar other than hold my money when I transfer it in there. They will not cash out or anything. I have had to meetings with them recently about this. They will not participate in this. They will however let you put your money in there bank via wire transfer. Sorry to bust any bubbles.

really i have a bbt bank in tennessee even though there home offices are in carolina but the bank i refer to not only sells dinar but they will exchange after rv as well