Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

trackiraq.com calculator?

iceburgpens

Good Morning-

One of the sights we have been watching is www.trackiraq.com and their currency converter, it has had the same 1170 rate for the last 2 years. As of today it is showing "-99"?? Yes, I know the CBI is still showing 1170/1168 and netdania is unchanged. Exforex hasn't moved either, but with all of the bank rumors, I just thought this may be interesting for some folks to speculate over until the next Monday rumor passes?? Please do not bash or tear apart, it's too early in the day for that. :D Any positive input would be nice?

http://www.trackiraq.com/default.asp

• Upvote 6

Call the guy and find out where his info comes from:

Domain name: trackiraq.com

Registrant Contact:

Michael Vander Molen LLC

Mike VanderMolen ()

Fax:

PO Box 94

Ferrysburg, MI 49409

US

Administrative Contact:

Michael Vander Molen LLC

Mike VanderMolen (@gmail.com)

+1.6417153900

Fax: +1.5555555555

PO Box 94

Ferrysburg, MI 49409

US

Technical Contact:

Michael Vander Molen LLC

Mike VanderMolen (@gmail.com)

+1.6417153900

Fax: +1.5555555555

PO Box 94

Ferrysburg, MI 49409

US

iceburg, you were so respectful and nice on your posts. How nice! At least you're looking for info.

Thank you Whiterose. Lately it seems as if every post begins with "don't shoot the messenger" and then no matter what, people explode over every rumor, question, comment, or statement?? If everyone is hoping for the same outcome, wouldn't it an easier ride if there was some positive attitudes instead of all the bashing? I think someday, someone will stumble across some accurite information and will not post it because of all of the negativeness. It just isn't worth it. Thank you again. :)

• Upvote 6

Do not take the info from there its ridiculous! Not to mention that site is a joke, and the rate blows! It looks like someone threw it together to get some kicks. Also if you been following that site for years you have other issues!

If you've been following any site for years you have issues. Go do something requiring actual exercise instead of exercising your right to be rude!!

Thank you Whiterose. Lately it seems as if every post begins with "don't shoot the messenger" and then no matter what, people explode over every rumor, question, comment, or statement?? If everyone is hoping for the same outcome, wouldn't it an easier ride if there was some positive attitudes instead of all the bashing? I think someday, someone will stumble across some accurite information and will not post it because of all of the negativeness. It just isn't worth it. Thank you again. :)

Don't sweat the little people, including trustfundbaby. I mean inheritance . There is a lot of real accurate information, but everything is speculation until the final curtain. Either way your better hes just bitter, so push on, and thanks for the effort, and info.

• Upvote 4

If you've been following any site for years you have issues. Go do something requiring actual exercise instead of exercising your right to be rude!!

Don't sweat the little people, including trustfundbaby. I mean inheritance . There is a lot of real accurate information, but everything is speculation until the final curtain. Either way your better hes just bitter, so push on, and thanks for the effort, and info.

I agree with you and iceburg...why is everyone so angry and nasty? I was upset when Michell Obama said America is a mean country, but from the looks of this forum one could conlude that she is correct. It certainly makes me not want to post anything, and frankly it makes me want to look for another site. Maybe we need to post the definition of FORUM and RUMOR. Everyone should be happy that SOMEDAY this thing will RV, and we should be looking forward to that instead of biting each others heads off. Just thinking out loud.

• Upvote 2

I agree with you and iceburg...why is everyone so angry and nasty? I was upset when Michell Obama said America is a mean country, but from the looks of this forum one could conlude that she is correct. It certainly makes me not want to post anything, and frankly it makes me want to look for another site. Maybe we need to post the definition of FORUM and RUMOR. Everyone should be happy that SOMEDAY this thing will RV, and we should be looking forward to that instead of biting each others heads off. Just thinking out loud.

We have the highest crime, and murder rate in the world by FARRRRRRR. No other country even comes close, so yes I'd say Michelle Obama was right, but her husband isn't even a citizen so what does she know. :)

This investment was set for a longterm payout so I sit with a smile, because its going to happen!! Best of luck to all that were patient!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We've all had the negativity even when we are trying to be helpful....it's the world wide web and there are strange people everywhere!! Take it with a grain of salt...I for one appreciate someone who is trying to help..Thank you for trying!! :)

• Upvote 1

My point was this… If you have been following that site for years you would most probably fall victim to darn near anything. Not being rude just saying may want to look to CBI or FOREX….

Edited by inheritance
  • Downvote 4