Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank 26 Post

Trailers For Sale Or Rent

Originally Posted by Frank26 View Post

Greetings Family,

Patterns…….I like them………I follow them. Come with me as I share a pattern my Team and I are following.

Go back to the day when the Emir from KU showed up at M’s doorstep……….in less than 24 hours he accomplished something with M behind closed doors and RUSHED back home.

Add 24 more hours and the Emir of KU tells his people that he is spreading the wealth but not how he is acquiring this wealth. He RUSHED the announcement to his people as soon as he got off the airplane.

Since then calling cards along with jack in the boxes have exploded now and then in Iraq.

One PM doesn’t like the other PM so he does everything possible to embarrass that PM especially since he has them by the strategic soccer balls of the Asian soccer cup tournament.

Add another 24 hours and an economic summit in Egypt becomes as successful as Howard Hughes selling airplanes. When last year’s economic summit in Baghdad was ………boring!!!

Add 24 more hours and we see the IQD go from a fixed rate to a float rate on to counter sites. But of course that was a mistake on their behalf.

Add 24 more hours again and we see at the crack of dawn the IQD go live on Forex. What does live mean? For the first time in many years we are seeing the IQD being constantly updated with its true rate of 1170 on Forex. Yes …….the value is still worthless……..but it is now LIVE and ACTIVE. In other words ……when you call Forex they say that it is not a glitch…….a mistake or……..they have no idea what to tell you. This is important because S told the CBI last summer that they need to work hand in hand with the Trade Bank of Iraq AND FOREX!!! Forex has one of it’s largest branches just built in Baghdad. You can find the branch address on the CBI website. Okay……it’s live…….the constant updated rates are true but when you see movement on the IQD at Forex do not get overly excited. The IQD is paired to the Euro and USD therefore when these two currencies have a change due to buy and sell ……..it is reflected on the IQD because of its pairing. It does not mean that the IQD is increasing in value. But what is of great value here is that what S wanted in order to release the RI rate is well established. IMO……S still waits for the GOI but I am convinced that all systems to bring forth the rate are well in place. South America never played fairly with its oil. They didn’t help with the coalition force. They know very well about the basket with 18 currencies. But they decide to revalue their currency today. Out of step with the rest of the world. Fine.

Add another 24 more hours and it will be tomorrow……let’s see what it brings.

Iraqi TV is going nuts about the summit. TV also said that as of today for the first time in a long time ALL oil equipment arrived necessary to build rigs and drill for oil. This is huge. This equipment has been sitting in US docks and Iraqi docks. Every 24 hours turns over another rock.

There is no more pretending on Forex Family. Even the banks now see the IQD with live constant updates. You……I and they await a rate.

One last thing but it’s nothing to get excited about. We noticed the VND shadowing every movement that the IQD is doing. But remember it is due to its pairing’s activities.

I will see you Monday Family. I plan to have a CC that evening.

I have green eyes and I also have Samson eyes and I also have shameful eyes. But when you come to my home regardless if you agree with what I share with you all I ask in return is ……..respect. God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

like ive been saying there is nothing new about the forex rate ive always seen a live rate and flucuations since i started watching this daily in march of last year!!!! do these people think we cant look something up i think they finally scrolled down when they checked the rate and realized there is a live chart just like there has been since i ve been watching

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

You are mistaken. There is no FOREX branch in Iraq. Actually there is no FOREX branches anywhere. FOREX is a bid/ask quote system of interlinked major global banks.

These blatant untruths that Frank26 has given us in this post concern me greatly. WGB is absolutely correct. There is NO Forex branch in Iraq. There is also NO mention of Forex anywhere on the CBI website. This brings into question the validity of ALL of Frank26's posts. The reason this concerns me is that DOC31, a person I hold in very high regard, quite often refers to Frank26 as a great source of information and suggests that we read his posts. This causes me to reconsider the validity of DOC31....TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. The graphs and numbers updates Doc gives are very accurate and that info is extremely helpful in navigating through parts of this investment. However the more I look back on old posts, the more I see the potential for a horrible pattern of conspiacy forming which could cause one to think that there may be people in these forums who we put an awful lot of trust and faith in who may turn out to be nothing more than the most clever pumper of them all. I know I will be torn apart for sharing these thoughts and that's OK. I just could not sit quiet and not share MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION in regards to what I am seeing unfold. I hope I'm wrong but my gut instinct tells me to be very wary. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt from all of this. TRUST ONLY WHAT CAN BE VERIFIED!!!! Take EVERYTHING ELSE with a grain of salt. This is gonna happen folks but for your own sake do not invest anything more than you can afford to lose.

Peace and love.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 8

For what it's worth ...

On 1/7/2011 ... I found this ad at market-iraq.com and used Google Translator ....

Here is the translated version:

http://www.market-iraq.com/index.php?aa=ad&category2=left1

Atlas International Forex Company (Atlas International) for the exchange of currencies. Company officially registered to deal in this area, based in Toronto Canada, Inc. (Atlas of Iraq) for the exchange of currencies, the company officially registered to deal in this area, based in Baghdad, Iraq. Our company is working on the performance of a single message – is to provide foreign currency exchange services to our customers. And consulting necessary to help them in the performance of their dealings in foreign currencies, effectively. And the best means appropriate to the circumstances of each individual customer. Check the company’s communications. And conduct operations and exchange transactions across the world currencies following major: – ($ U.S., Pound Sterling, Euro, Japanese Yen, and dealing in gold and silver and oil as well as other currencies … the lowest amount for Investment = ($ 500) U.S. minimum to open account real … ((trading platform fully insured)) for m

ore information and booking: – webmaster – Baghdad: – Haider Zaidi / Mobile: – ((009647503276259-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

This brings into question the validity of ALL of Frank26's posts. The reason this concerns me is that DOC31, a person I hold in very high regard, quite often refers to Frank26 as a great source of information and suggests that we read his posts. This causes me to reconsider the validity of DOC31

is someone catching on...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

For what it's worth ...

On 1/7/2011 ... I found this ad at market-iraq.com and used Google Translator ....

Here is the translated version:

http://www.market-iraq.com/index.php?aa=ad&category2=left1

Atlas International Forex Company (Atlas International) for the exchange of currencies. Company officially registered to deal in this area, based in Toronto Canada, Inc. (Atlas of Iraq) for the exchange of currencies, the company officially registered to deal in this area, based in Baghdad, Iraq. Our company is working on the performance of a single message – is to provide foreign currency exchange services to our customers. And consulting necessary to help them in the performance of their dealings in foreign currencies, effectively. And the best means appropriate to the circumstances of each individual customer. Check the company’s communications. And conduct operations and exchange transactions across the world currencies following major: – ($ U.S., Pound Sterling, Euro, Japanese Yen, and dealing in gold and silver and oil as well as other currencies … the lowest amount for Investment = ($ 500) U.S. minimum to open account real … ((trading platform fully insured)) for m

ore information and booking: – webmaster – Baghdad: – Haider Zaidi / Mobile: – ((009647503276259-

Thank you for posting this. Perhaps this is what Frank26 was referring to.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

is someone catching on...

tjmunson & truthful1

Listen clowns,

Doc 31 is not a pumper. He's a decent, God fearing, Christian man who has ministries in South America to help children. An associate of mine that knows him and sees him once a week told me Doc is dedicating a majority of his IQD profit to these ministies in South America. So get off of the mans back. Do you your own damn research and figure this thing out for yourself!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

These blatant untruths that Frank26 has given us in this post concern me greatly. WGB is absolutely correct. There is NO Forex branch in Iraq. There is also NO mention of Forex anywhere on the CBI website. This brings into question the validity of ALL of Frank26's posts. The reason this concerns me is that DOC31, a person I hold in very high regard, quite often refers to Frank26 as a great source of information and suggests that we read his posts. This causes me to reconsider the validity of DOC31....TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. The graphs and numbers updates Doc gives are very accurate and that info is extremely helpful in navigating through parts of this investment. However the more I look back on old posts, the more I see the potential for a horrible pattern of conspiacy forming which could cause one to think that there may be people in these forums who we put an awful lot of trust and faith in who may turn out to be nothing more than the most clever pumper of them all. I know I will be torn apart for sharing these thoughts and that's OK. I just could not sit quiet and not share MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION in regards to what I am seeing unfold. I hope I'm wrong but my gut instinct tells me to be very wary. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt from all of this. TRUST ONLY WHAT CAN BE VERIFIED!!!! Take EVERYTHING ELSE with a grain of salt. This is gonna happen folks but for your own sake do not invest anything more than you can afford to lose.

Peace and love.

Hey TJ, I got'a agree with your post.

And if I may, I'd like to add one more point to your posting. If indeed these members, ie; Frank or Doc turn out to be some of those clever pumper... Shame, shame on anyone who uses the guise of being a Christian!

I'm not saying this is the case, I hope it is NOT! Lately it has became very difficult to wade through all of the postings! Just say'en.... RV Already!

Edited by All-In-4-RV
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

tjmunson & truthful1

Listen clowns,

Doc 31 is not a pumper. He's a decent, God fearing, Christian man who has ministries in South America to help children. An associate of mine that knows him and sees him once a week told me Doc is dedicating a majority of his IQD profit to these ministies in South America. So get off of the mans back. Do you your own damn research and figure this thing out for yourself!

WOWWW!!! TJ AND TRUTH GETS SLAMMEDDD... :P:lol:

• Upvote 3

tjmunson & truthful1

Listen clowns,

Oy vey, it's like being in 6th grade again only my knuckles don't hurt from the nun's playing drums on them with a ruler.

usndiver....I'm sorry that I've hit a nerve with my opinion piece. I figured it would do that to some folks. That is why I tried to stress that it is only my opinion and nothing else and that I hope very much to be wrong. The thing is that on the internet, I can say I am whoever I want. Some will believe it and some won't. I just can't believe everything I read, that is why I say to believe only what you can verify. I wish I could read right through the lies and deceit, but alas, i am just a lonely clown. Keep the faith brother, It will soon be over.

Peace and love

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Ya tjmunster i just left doc 31's home! i guarantee you he's not a pumper.As a matter of fact he won't even discuss rumor's .If someone itold me the sky is yellow with purple poka dots it dosn't put my eye site in question just the guy seeng yellow with purple poka dot's.Doc, is just that ,a semi retired doctor! So don't get your hopes up with your pumper theory .He's highly educated and fun guy to have as a freind ,As A matter of fact if he was selling or profiting from dinar other than holding on to the currancy you nor i wouldn't see it .He's way to slick in the smart's dept.

Iff you actually new the man you would lagh at your own statement as he would probably do or will do when he here's he's now being called a pumper., :lol: Thanks for the humor though .Now ive got something to tease him about :lol:

• Upvote 4

Pumpers don't bother me. I knew how much i could afford to buy and stopped right there. If RI/RV occurs I'll be very happy with what i have without being greedy. How much do you need in one life time, or two, or three. Most people here have enough for generations of their family's and still worry about getting more dinar before it hits. Why? Quit buying dinar and the pumpers will go away. Too easy.

• Upvote 1

Doc is a real asset to this site. He has put his time and energy into finding documents and is nice enough to provide a daily update of the CBI auctions so we as individuals don't need to go to CBI's website and track down the info on our own. I've seen hundreds of his posts and there is nothing in any of them that indicates he's a pumper. He seems to be just a good guy tracking down information so we don't have to. He's just trying to figure out this stuff like the rest of us.

I understand how easy it is to be skeptical of anyone who puts himself out there in the dinar world on a regular basis. I am so jaded at this point that Shabibi himself could tell me the date/rate and I wouldn't believe it until I see it on both the CBI website and DT, but in my opinion Doc is just one of us, a regular person with no contacts or secret sources or 'intel' who is nice enough to share his opinions on information that is available to all of us. I don't always agree with all of his analysis but I have a great respect for his posts and for him.

• Upvote 3