Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scam?

fireguy7

I am wondering why this "investment" that we are all making is being called a "scam" on many online websites.

I have been a Dinar holder for more than 4 years already and just have recently bought some more, but I just dont understand why these online sites would be making it seem that what we are doing is some sort of joke.

Honestly, the risk to reward on this "investment" is relatively painless. I read on one of these sites that you wont be able to cash in your dinar anyplace but Iraq, which I have a hard time believing considering when the dinar Rv's it should become a internationally traded currency and thus be able to be exchanged at any foreign exchange banks......maybe someone can help me shed some light on why these websites feels its just a scam and why its totally unrealistic for us to get rich!? thanks, go RV!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I debated for 6 years before in eating $3K. I would be feeling down and blue if the RV hits and I am not on the gravy train. If something sounds too good to be true....you know where I am going.with this.........Becoming a millionaire on an investment of $3 grand.....hmmm...........

we shall see.

• Upvote 2

Rest assured that your investment is real and will most likely pay huge returns. The question is WHEN....

The negative posts you read on this and other sites are a result of disgruntled investors that have purchased dinar on reserve with monies they never had. 10% down and a chance of becoming an overnight millionaire is very attractive until the "pay up" date hits and the dinar failed to RV.

They read all the BS post from people with hidden agendas all designed to get them to buy even more on reserves because after all "its going to RV in 24 to 48 hours". The whole reserve option has placed a dark cloud on this investment and one would be better off taking that 10% to Vegas and play the "come" line on the craps table.

Welcome aboard Firguy7 and hang on, its going to be a bumpy ride :)

• Upvote 1

I am wondering why this "investment" that we are all making is being called a "scam" on many online websites.

I have been a Dinar holder for more than 4 years already and just have recently bought some more, but I just dont understand why these online sites would be making it seem that what we are doing is some sort of joke.

Honestly, the risk to reward on this "investment" is relatively painless. I read on one of these sites that you wont be able to cash in your dinar anyplace but Iraq, which I have a hard time believing considering when the dinar Rv's it should become a internationally traded currency and thus be able to be exchanged at any foreign exchange banks......maybe someone can help me shed some light on why these websites feels its just a scam and why its totally unrealistic for us to get rich!? thanks, go RV!

Just sit back and think about this....If the government let everyone in on this, there would be so many millionaires that the government would not be able to keep us down any longer :wave: Even the few thousand that are invested will soon "Carry a big Stick" once the RV occurs. I'm sure that a future President of this great country of ours could possibly be one of our own DV faithful. We'll definitely have the $$$$$ to put our guy/gal in office.

RRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 3

I think it all depends on how much research a person is willing to do. When I first learned of this opportunity I almost pOO pOO'd it from the start because of the tons of negativity about it. The universe gives equal voice to everything, gOOd and bad. To me this comes down to simple economics in a very complicated financial system, made even more insane when complicated politics are added to the recipe, tOO many egotistical sharks all trying to feed from one fish. I do believe it will happen and I do believe it will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Bless out trOOps Father, protect them and bring them home safely and quickly. Be what you want the world to be....love,praise and gratitude.....GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I have been reading a lot in the last month or so in regards to the formation of govt, the passing of budget, the different countries with invested interests in the dinar and all, and am very confident this will RV in the near future.

Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but I do believe that it will happen before they go to the summit in march.....im keeping my fingers crossed for us!!

goodluck all, and God bless!

go RV!

• Upvote 1

I know you see those scam related things, all you need to do is to confirm that you have bought your dinars from a reputable dealer, I have ask my fince advisor what he thought about it and he said currancy is a good thing and there is a possiblity of making out on it just make sure you have checked out who your buying from, and body who has the bbb post on their website is a reputable dealer( such as d. trade inc. you can call the bbb to check them out if you wish. I aslo looked into trading and buying and selling of currancy wonce before and saw no long term profit doing it myself, but this is real and when I heard about it I looked into it right away, so I jumped in. just remmeber to spend only what you can afford to loss if it is, but this is not so don't worry trust that all of the people who have been here for years trust it to be true and they would have gotten out a long time ago if it was a scam.