Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the Federal Reserve go away?

MrRich

Federal Reserve poll  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Federal Reserve be shut down as part of a global settlement and wealth redistribution program?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

Recently we've heard claims that the global settlements would shift trillions of dollars around the world in this grand redistribution scheme, that the USD would no longer be a fiat currency and would be backed by gold and precious metals, and that the Federal Reserve is being shut down. I'm just curious how many here believe in this?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Recently we've heard claims that the global settlements would shift trillions of dollars around the world in this grand redistribution scheme, that the USD would no longer be a fiat currency and would be backed by gold and precious metals, and that the Federal Reserve is being shut down. I'm just curious how many here believe in this?

Hi Scooby Doo :)

I have read about the global settlements, etc. Personally

I do not buy into the information contained from an article

I read that is from 2007. Way too out there and more wishful thinking.

Some good points, yes, but also most dangerous form of hype as it mixes

some truths with error, and that is the technique of lying.

The federal reserve is not likely to go away, it has been in charge since

1913 or so, and their grandiose goals of ownership of everything is not

likely to disappear any time soon. In fact, it appears it is headed towards this goal, but

long term in my opinion will prove an unsustainable mission by those

power brokers who created the fed. Change is coming, no doubt, but not what

is being touted as some amazing "global release". That is wishful thinking.

Expect more global unrest such as Greece, Tunisia, etc., to spread as the people are strapped

with yet more bail out burdens. Unfortunately, this unrest and civil uprising is coming

to our own shores here is the U.S. The house of cards IS coming to its end, there is likely

to be a systemic change, but not for the better long term. Far too much is being overlooked

by those trying to make something out of this talk of settlements. It is never what it appears to

be.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I'm a little sketchy about about the whole thing myself just yet. However, the millions and millions of hundred dollar bills that were mis printed a couple two or three months ago were TREASURY notes and not FED notes. Makes me wonder. Honestly, a world economy owned by a private corporation whose borrowed money is printed by the trillions and backed by thin air and not liquid is not going to work any longer. Just my thoughts. I think Mr "O" got a rude awakening this week.

Edited by Slaydadea
  • Upvote 2

Great supporting links Wingsof hope! Anyone following this thread should read. Oh," Did I say Change" is coming. Yes this will affect our investment. May have to cash in Dinar for gold, Dinar for Euro, then Euro for USD the way things are looking. Lots going on in the news this past week. Lots of big boys bailing right now.

Mr Rich - too bad that the FR won't go away - they are at the root of a good share of the U.S problems when it comes to money - we've no gold left - we print money like some people use toilet paper and it is backed by absolutely nothing - the FR is a greedy bunch or dirty rbs.

I personally don't believe any of it. The US can't shut down a bank it doesn't own. And the guy that owns it has more money than the US does. This might be something that is contemplated or even proposed AFTER a total economic and banking system collapse, (which could be in our future), but certainly not before. And to do it on a "surprise" basis without trying to educate the public, at least a little, would cause total societal chaos. I just don't buy it. JMO!

If the so-called global settlement were to work, it would have to offer either a winning scenario for all concerned, or it would have to disadvantage only those who had little capability to influence events. Given that the global economy is what it is today, there is little likelihood of being able to create either scenario. The long pole in the tent is currently China. With its currency undervalued anywhere between 20% and 40% (depending on whose numbers you believe), China has no real incentive to participate in a global settlement, unless the currency revaluation is forced upon it. Anyone see that happening any time soon?

As far as the Fed going away is concerned, I think we'd all agree that it would benefit us all in this country if the US were out from under the Fed's thumb, debtwise. However, given that other international players, especially China, continue to gain from servicing our debt, that isn't going to occur any time soon, either. See the connection between these two scenarios? China.

Sorry pdx4me. Obviously, banks get shut down all the time that don't meet FDIC requirements and probably a million other beuracratic rules. The point is that the Fed is independently owned by the richest family in the history of the planet, not by the US government, and they don't really answer to the gov't. or the people. Sadly, I think old man Rothschild could come closer to being able to shut down the US government than the government could to shutting down the Fed.

Here's a few noteworthy quotes about the Fed:

The Rothschilds

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Senators and Congressmen

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..." — Congressman Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the

International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" — Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." — John Danforth (R-Mo)

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private gain every dollar of the public currency..." — Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

"The [Federal Reserve Act] as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the currency... I do not like to think that any law can be passed that will make it possible to submerge the gold standard in a flood of irredeemable paper currency." — Henry Cabot Lodge Sr., 1913