Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks man, good to hear the truth.

What you should have said is:

Thanks man, good to hear the reality of that person you know who has no real clue what is going on with the RV, but who can speak to his small section of the Iraq Theatre where nobody knows anything because it is above their paygrade.

Please note, that my sentence above is in no way putting down the OP, his source or anyone else. It is simply for us to take a step back and realize that the people we are talking to honestly have no clue what is going on with an RV.

THE LAST PEOPLE to know, will be the Iraqis on the street.

Who does know? Certainly not the Marines guarding the barracks in Iraq. Certainly not the average Iraqi off the street. Certainly not the average American on this forum.

I have my doubts that even members of the Iraqi Parliment know... too many of them to keep it a secret.

We're talking about a very small group of people who have any clue when and how much the RV will be.

I'd be willing to bet 99% of Americans who watch or listen to the News daily will know before 50% of the Iraqis.

Handful of people at the CBI. Handful of people in the GOI. Handful of people at the IMF. Handful of people in the US Government.

Maybe a few hundred people across the world have actual knowledge... or else we'd all know about it. Loose lips sink ships.

Granted, I believe that a large number of the rich / connected know that it will happen, but not when or how much. And none of us are "important" enough to know someone who knows anything useful.

Semper Fidelis,

P.S. of course this is all my opinion... but I know Arabs and there is no way that hundreds of Arabs can keep a secret like this :)

thanks for the post. this is the kind of information i look to find when i come to this site whether it be positive or negative, regardless its the truth. i really wish the pumpers would be banned and that this site would go back to an informative site like it use to be. thanks again for the post. plus 1 for you. and thank you and your friend for serving our country. god bless.

• Upvote 1

I like this post but I could also have a done the same in reverse there is simply no way to prove the credibility

t's funny because I'm sure you will get bashed for this even though others post the exact same type of post. Talked to someone in baghdad and nothing is happening and some random soldier says that the country is a long way off from anything, and Everyone believes them because their minds tell them that it must be true because it's way easier to believe something negative than positive. I give both types of hearsay the same amount of credibility. But the MAJOR difference between the average citizen and the self made man is that where one guy sees nothing the other sees opportunity. So even though some soldier who went straight from high school to the army gives you an economic assessment just remember he is probably not qualified to do this... you think they teach economics 101 in the military? lol

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1BlxSZsgn

nah that's ok I"ll pass

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Blzs6CgA

Just one question why are you so negative towards the military...?

Upon further review of your postings I have another question why are you such a negative person period...?

Edited by Soldiering4U