Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White house revels Obama is Bipolar

diverdave

Hard core Republican here, pachyderm if you will.

It is the Office of the President of the United States! No matter who is holding that seat, the office needs to be held in highest esteem. JMO. Yes it is humor and we all need to lighten up. He's our president, though you may not like the man or his policies he still deserves the respect that the office carries.

• Upvote 5

Look, for everyone bashing the fact anything political is posted Look at the place it was posted, if it is in Off Topic Posts then that is exactly what it is... not about dinar, taxes, rumors about dinar, or anything else it a freaking OFF TOPIC POST get over yourselves if you don't like the subject matter the DON'T READ IT nobody is holding a gun to your head to do so... Just please quit WHINING when it is something you don't want to read just simply don't read and if your going to read it have the internal fortitude to not click add post we are tired of hearing all the crying.... please stopsmile.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hard core Republican here, pachyderm if you will.

It is the Office of the President of the United States! No matter who is holding that seat, the office needs to be held in highest esteem. JMO. Yes it is humor and we all need to lighten up. He's our president, though you may not like the man or his policies he still deserves the respect that the office carries.

Don't you think it would be a good idea for him to 1st show respect for the office and set a good example for the rest of us?

The guy refuses to prove that he is in compliance with the very first law to be President, show proof of citizenship. He bows to other heads of state. The President of the United States should never bow to anyone. He has berated the USA and citizens all over the world by blaming us for a ton of things.

When he starts acting like a president and respecting the Office, and the Constitution he will gain mine as well.TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 1

Some trains were born to ride only the graveyard can stop them

That is a very interesting comment. I'll have to ponder that for a while! :mellow:

My only comment is Big Fat Hairy Deal....I'm bipolar atleast 3-6 days a month...most women are...so only approach us with EXTREME caution during those days...bringing coffee and/or chocolate MAY help. :blink:

I personally don't criticize a sitting Prez. As I respect anyone that takes that job on.

• Upvote 3

That is a very interesting comment. I'll have to ponder that for a while! mellow.gif

My only comment is Big Fat Hairy Deal....I'm bipolar atleast 3-6 days a month...most women are...so only approach us with EXTREME caution during those days...bringing coffee and/or chocolate MAY help. blink.gif

I personally don't criticize a sitting Prez. As I respect anyone that takes that job on.

Hands Tiffany a large Starbucks and a box of chocolates and backs away slowly......

• Upvote 2

It seems that someone is obsessed with our President. If yo don't like him just deal with it. My main object on this site is to hear and learn about our blessed investment. Please, create your own site for this kind of nonsense. By the way, you might want to use spellcheck!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It seems that someone is obsessed with our President. If yo don't like him just deal with it. My main object on this site is to hear and learn about our blessed investment. Please, create your own site for this kind of nonsense. By the way, you might want to use spellcheck!

Wound too tight. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hands Tiffany a large Starbucks and a box of chocolates and backs away slowly......

You got that right Sugar. ha ha :P

Just one more thing, isn't it wonderful that we live in a country where we are even ALLOWED to voice our displeasure with the person in power, let alone vote? :)

• Upvote 1