Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about the Media

allinxpress

I have a question.. how come Nobody (reporters) are questioning the valiue of the IQD? We dont see too many new articles on it at all...........

Because this is the world's best kept 7 year secret.

You haven't seen any new articles? You haven't seen any at all.

Edited by Froto

Well, look at what else is happening in the USA today:

--California is in financial straits and might have to consider bankruptcy...........

--Taco Bell pulled its ads from MTV's "skins" because teenagers had sex.............

--The Governor of Hawaii still can't find Obama's birth certificate, but he "knows" it is somewhere...Probably in Davy Jones Locker..............

--Its cold in Chicago in January...oops, Global Warming, I mean Climate Change, I mean Al and Tipper separated.........

--Worst year in home sales in well, forever.........

--Sarah Palin might still run in 2012..............Then the world will end on 12/12/12 so it won't make a difference anyway........

--Anna Chapman(remember her, the hot Ruuuusssssian spy) is going to reveal "all the secrets". Hope she reveals some other things while she is at it...........

--Pecan thefts are on the rise............

--Some good news, Guantanamo will remain open, and tribunals won't be far behind.........

--100+ Mafioso were arrested yesterday..............

--Noone heard from Britney Spears, Gaga, Tom Cruise, Elvis or the ghost of Roy Orbison today.......

--Some dude in Las Vegas is suing a prostitute because "she performed an illegal sex act on me"........

That, my friends are the headlines from Conservative news sites, I didn't even bother looking at the "liberal" , "mainstream" or CNN............

We are so occupied with what someone else thinks we need to know that we are blind to most everything that really means anything.

Atr this point we(those of us who made the choice to invest in this) are the chosen ones because we have taken a risk on something rather unique. Some of us bought a little, some are all in. .......

When we get our reward it is our opportunity to minimize most of the crap listed above and do what we can to make a difference in this world.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Partner, If it shows up on your tv, your watching the wrong news. The folks on this forum have been researching this investment for years on end and I'll tell you, you won't find this kind of intel on network tv. That's why I'm here. Though we share the same common interest here, there's much, much more to be learned. There are many other sources of intel available. I can't promote sites nor will I, however, I'll drop you hint. Check out Inflation.us. Thats a start in in right direction. The Dinar is stronger today than it ever has been though recent events may make you weary. Either way, we took a gamble and it gave us hope. READ THE FORUMS. It's not over yet, it's just getting good. Hang in there Hoss and keep your head up. Have a great 1.