Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali drops buy back price

chsmstr

He just finished raising prices because of scarcity of dinars. If anything he should be increasing not decreasing his buyback prices. He is just wants higher profits. :(

I completely disagree with you. I do not believe in a scarcity of Dinars. I was just speaking with my currency dealer today, and he said that their is no such scarcity of them. He gets them just as easy as before. He says he gets them from a company out of NYC that gets them physically from Iraq. CBI is still auctioning them off on a daily basis. He is changing his prices due to supply and demand. Nothing more, nothing less. He was increasing his sales due to the pumpers ( who probably work for him) pumping business his way. driving demand sky high. Thats all their is to it.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He said they were harder to come by, that is why he increased the price. If it was just supply and demand the purchase price and the buyback price would fall or rise together, they would not move in opposite directions. Very basic economics.

Edited by dinnie

He said they were harder to come by, that is why he increased the price. If it was just supply and demand the purchase price and the buyback price would fall or rise together, they would not move in opposite directions. Very basic economics.

Exactly! Does not matter if prices rise because of increased demand or decreased supply.....buyback prices should be going up not down.

Edited by wgb52
  • Upvote 3

You keep telling yourself that.... ;)

Yes, ali is a currency dealer. He runs a business. I did not purchase my dinar through him, therefore I cant draw an opinion of his services. Many people post positive things about his services. I wont interact with

Ali or DinarTrade, because I have my own plan for any future cashout.

I dont know if you've been pumped or what, but never take things for fact until you verify for yourselves..........AND NEVER PURCHASE BASED OFF OF "INTEL"

Edited by truthful1

Noticed today Ali dropped buy back price from $1,000.00 per millin to $940.00 per million for uncirculated notes but still is selling them for $1260.00. Must of had to buy a bunch back?

I already have as much Dinar as I need. To me he is still buying them for a good price as they are only actually worth $848.5363/million as of 1/20/11. If I feel like buying some more Dinar I'll shop around. Probably get circulated in good condition from a currency exchange house.

If people would stop paying more than what they are worth the price would come down.

It is should be easier to cash in to a Dealer like Alli though.

:D

Today would be a great day to sell the dinar wouldn't it come home and learn they are revaled and ready to sell sell sell!!!!!

Ok so I was dreaming I'm up now shook off that million dollar feeling and coming back to reality smiles to all lets hope they get their s**t together and move forward I would love to see it go this next week sure would take a load off EVERYONE !!!!!!!!