Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COMMON SENSE AND THE R.V.

THESE GUYS THAT COME ON AND SAY TODAY. TOMMOROW AND THE NEXT DAY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. THE RATE IS ALREADY DONE. WHEN THEY RELEASE IT IS UP TO TO THE POWERS THAT BE IN IRAQ. EVEN THOUGH THE U.S. IS PUTTING PRESSURE ON IRAQ THEY ARE BEGINNING TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND. 500 BILLION IN OIL RESERVES. THEY ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. THIS IS A DIFFERENT CULTURE FROM OURS. THINGS DONT MOVE AS FAST AS THEY DO HERE. ALTHOUGH THERE IS MORE EFFORT NOW THE IS STILL MUCH TO DO FOR THEM. IF THIS INVESTMENT IS TO MUCH FOR YOU TO WATCH ON A DAILY BASIS.. STEP BACK. ITS AND INVESTMENT.. THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS A SURE THING, EXCEPT FOR GODS LOVE. TAKE TIME TO GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND THESE RIDIC PUMPERS. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND DO THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. LET YOUR COMMON SENSE GUIDE YOU. DONT RISK MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. RELAX AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.. :):):):):D

• Upvote 7

JMO But the longer it takes to Rv, the lower the RV will be......think about it, the longer it takes, the more dinar is sold......the more that is sold drives the price down or when they do RV, they will have instantly sold their entire country to foreign investors. I know we all want a big payday......but come on now, the Iraqis are slow.....not dumb B)

• Upvote 2

THESE GUYS THAT COME ON AND SAY TODAY. TOMMOROW AND THE NEXT DAY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. THE RATE IS ALREADY DONE. WHEN THEY RELEASE IT IS UP TO TO THE POWERS THAT BE IN IRAQ. EVEN THOUGH THE U.S. IS PUTTING PRESSURE ON IRAQ THEY ARE BEGINNING TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND. 500 BILLION IN OIL RESERVES. THEY ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT. THIS IS A DIFFERENT CULTURE FROM OURS. THINGS DONT MOVE AS FAST AS THEY DO HERE. ALTHOUGH THERE IS MORE EFFORT NOW THE IS STILL MUCH TO DO FOR THEM. IF THIS INVESTMENT IS TO MUCH FOR YOU TO WATCH ON A DAILY BASIS.. STEP BACK. ITS AND INVESTMENT.. THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS A SURE THING, EXCEPT FOR GODS LOVE. TAKE TIME TO GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND THESE RIDIC PUMPERS. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND DO THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. LET YOUR COMMON SENSE GUIDE YOU. DONT RISK MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. RELAX AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.. :):):):):D

JMO But the longer it takes to Rv, the lower the RV will be......think about it, the longer it takes, the more dinar is sold......the more that is sold drives the price down or when they do RV, they will have instantly sold their entire country to foreign investors. I know we all want a big payday......but come on now, the Iraqis are slow.....not dumb B)

You both are right on! Iraq is very, very, slow, but very, very smart!

I'm praying soon and very soon!

• Upvote 2

It's hard to predict how much dinar could be leaving the country. it seems they are mostly using USD to pay bills, etc.

One would have to imagine that they are well aware of how much dinar is out-of-country & within-country. Also, if credit ratings, assets, reserves, and a little history of their dealings plays any factor in a revaluation process, one would have to imageine a longer wait would mean a better rate, to an extent?

We're all on the outside looking in, and I am sure we are only seeing a small portion of what is going on.

• Upvote 1

Do you realize how much dinar is already out there. I would think that the longer they take, the more time the CBI has to absorb back the large amount of currency thats out there............

Statements from the CBI, along with the monetary aggregates, suggest there is over 20 trillion in circulation..........I know everybody says they removed 70% or more..........Link

please......I have never seen any proof to this claim....

Go to cbi website, click statistics, then monetary aggregates. Go to sheet three of spreadsheet, and you will see M2 data. They break it down from deposits to currency outside banks....

Theres my proof........Any link or other information would be appreciated. These are statistics on the cbi website, more accurate than some misinterpreteted iraqi article.....

So I think the longer this goes, the more likely we are to see a higher rv.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

I'm on the fence with you on this one. I tend to think that the largest portion of dinar has been bought by the United States as well as US citizens. I believe the plan is to have US citizens cash in here, then the dinar goes to the treasury who will then sell it back to Iraq for oil. I also believe that what is going to pay for the cash in here in the states is the last stimulus plan that was enacted by Obama. I believe the amount was 50 billion. Anyone know where that money went??? My thoughts are that it is being held by the US treasury and that is what is going to supply the pay out money. So, in the end, all the 000's will end up back in the hands of the iraqi central bank.......who will then have the mother of all barn fires.

• Upvote 1

I tOO think the longer it takes the higher the rate will be. Based on the fact that I buy into the whole "credit rating" thing. I think it's just like a person coming out of chapter 7 but just on a "country scale". They will lOOk at debts, assets and payment history. So if the dinar will be based on the countries assets, the longer they take, the more assets, oil, is found, the stronger the dinar can be, so I cannot help but feel the longer they take the stronger it will RV, just MHO. I am new to a lot of this stuff and I have to say I have never seen a more complicated system than the worlds money system, holy cow! As far as the timing of it, I still think that security position is very key, they must get that filled to at least give the appearence of stability and safety for all the people involved. I also believe that they will want to get this all done at least a month before the big summit in March, once again just MHO. Blessings to all that try and keep it positive, and to all that do hard, sincere work to bring the info. to the rest of us. Keep the faith and GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I tOO think the longer it takes the higher the rate will be. Based on the fact that I buy into the whole "credit rating" thing. I think it's just like a person coming out of chapter 7 but just on a "country scale". They will lOOk at debts, assets and payment history. So if the dinar will be based on the countries assets, the longer they take, the more assets, oil, is found, the stronger the dinar can be, so I cannot help but feel the longer they take the stronger it will RV, just MHO. I am new to a lot of this stuff and I have to say I have never seen a more complicated system than the worlds money system, holy cow! As far as the timing of it, I still think that security position is very key, they must get that filled to at least give the appearence of stability and safety for all the people involved. I also believe that they will want to get this all done at least a month before the big summit in March, once again just MHO. Blessings to all that try and keep it positive, and to all that do hard, sincere work to bring the info. to the rest of us. Keep the faith and GO RV!

smile.gifI have to agree, the dinar we turn in will be used by the US to buy oil, which will buy barrels and barrels more than now. In turn the Iraqi's will pull more and more oil out of the ground to sell. The people gets their basic human necessities like power plants for electricity, pumping stations for clean water, goods to buy, decent food to eat and employment. Their economy will grow, jobs will increase and the people might be able to dream fair and freely without some dictator threatening to cut their tongue out or shoot them because he or his sons thinks its funny to do. They have a real chance to be like the rest of the world with their money worth something. These are a proud people just like we are and in time they will learn that America is not their enemy. smile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

My uneducated guess about 1 month ago was $1.03, based on dropping the zeros making it .85 then adding 20%, becuase I believe that's what I learned they were allowed to do. But along with the whole "credit rating" scenario and if the dinar will be backed by the countries assets, the longer they take the more assets are found the stronger the RV, so I am hoping for something between 2 and 3 dollars, wouldn't that be great. For every dollar I get from this, and even if I get nothing, I will continue to say prayers of heartfelt love, praise and gratitude for every service person and every innocent civilian that made the ultimate in sacrifce for us to benefit. Whether any of this was and or is justified, the facts are that our service people are pawns that are used in a deadly chess game, Bless them all Father, protect them, and please please bring this whole mess to a peacefull conclusion very quickly, no more blOOd for oil or money please! Be what you want the world to be! Blessings to all and GO RV!