Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Negative forecast for the Dinar all of a sudden

bigd1619

I would think even in this day and age with electronic movement of money you still have to have the hard asset (paper money) in a bank t back the electronic money. And I would also think that the larger bills would be kept but moved out of circulation and into those banks as hard assets. Here in the US they still print and use large value currency but it is strictly used for movement between banks and never used or released to the general public. I would think they would draw the lrge denominations in duringthe RV and store them and then print the small denomination bills as they need them. I just wonder if there is a static amount of money and as they print smaller denominations they would have to take out the same amount in large bills to always insure they have the backing to cover a set amount. I am not sure what Iraq uses as backing for their money but I am scared if it is the same as ours. Does anyone know what backs their money. I do not think it would be gold anymore but what?

If it comes in low and were forced to get rid of all denomination s fantastic , you'll still make a packet .then quickly reinvest in the iraqi dinar ,with it then on the open market it wont take long for it to catch up and gain strength . But i think by them doing that they'll be selling them selves off too cheaply .JUST DO IT. ON PAR WITH THE EURO ME THINKS .

Let us re-examine the thoughts of those who think the lop would benefit Iraq. We know that lops have a built in inequity for the investor. (In the case of penny stocks, negative RVs usually result in the company failing out within 6 months) We need to remember that we have purchased the dinars as an investment with risk. Iraq will be seeking future investors to participate in building Iraq into the #1 oil exporter in the world. While the lop you are suggesting would insure that you get a return on your investment or at least prevent a loss, we need to remember the element of risk we (and future investors) have taken. In the case of a lop where your 1million IQD that you purchased at 1000USD were revalued to be worth 3000USD the effective RV would amount to 1/3 of a cent (.003), hardly a decent return owing to all the oil potential and the risks involved. The interest of Iraq should entail preserving the financial interests of its investors in my opinion and a lop is not good a good idea for investors. Iraq needs to establish and preserve its monetary dignity among the rest of the nations and a lop does not do that.

Edited by Dryden01
spell check

soldier, I do agree with you that everyone is walking around wanting to be a millionaire...its a dream and a very nice one. But the logical side of me says that if I pay $140 for 100,000IQD and it only revalues to .10USD, making $10,000 is good return. I also went into this knowing that I usually buy at least a $100 of crap in any givin month. Therefore, if the IQD takes years to revalue then I sit, wait patiently, and every now and then dream about owning a big house, nice car, etc. The most important thing that I keep reiterating to everyone that I've told about this is to not live in the future of what might be...its usual business of working, paying your bills/taxes and saving up to buy the house and car that I want. This investment has much better odds than going to Circle K to buy a lotto ticket so that's good enough for me!

Regarding the banks telling their employees about the Dinar. I decided that I would not tell everyone at the company I worked for because I saw how it had affected some people that got involved. In their mind, just as I have seen here, there was no use in doing a good job because as soon as it RVs, they were going to quit their job. Also, their work time would soon be consumed checking on the Dinar, following forums, etc. I ended up telling only a couple of people.

If the bank employees all found about the prospects of making millions, they bought and they ended up making millions, would those emeployees still be employees? My branch manager at the bank where I do business owns Dinars. He can't wait to leave.

ok my man Smithgroup, finally someone who see's it right. That is exactly what I've been saying, but you said it so much better. Anyone who doesn't get it now can't read! The lop doesn't have to be a bad thing and we don't have to lose at all. I agree with Soldier, no one wants to hear anything different than that they will all be millionairs when this thing RV's. No one is allowed a different opinion. You did a great job of explaining an RV and a Lop. My hat's off to you!

OK............boopdate.........Things getting entirely too serious around here...........Dollars will drop, loppers say lop, whinners make snot, Dinarians say pop..........Just the usual............So "HOLD ON TO YER LUGNUTS, Peeps".........Somethin's a brewin.........Me thinks, soon..............JMO..........boop.......

I agree we are getting very close and its a crying shame that TerryK was wrongfully accused of recruiting people to his REAL friendly and informative site http://www.another site.webs.com

We have alot of great people at that site who laugh, share valuable information and care about one anothers well being as opposed to this site which is run by Adam (I am not a cpa but a webmaster) Montana and I sit in my trailer in Wisconsin planning my 5th website and working out the particulars on how to maintain the traffic flow of idiots to DV so I can fleece the sheep.

The supposed article interview Adam shared tonight was in fact a bit of information shared in the past by SFMedic himself awhile back but thats not important since it comes from ADAMS supposed contact.

I do feel it is very close, come on over to http://www.another site.webs.com/ for a bunch of friendlt informative people to share in this experience known as Dinar.

PS: TerryK is not the owner of that site, he owns no website so again Adam enjoys throwing false info out there to fleece the sheep.