Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in from Chamber of Secrets

dinardlee

Dokieman was able to join a second meeting with the disciples and their leader Leaky Frank again.

12 Disciples sat around a round table, with RV engraved in the middle. Their cloaks, made of fine silk with RV stitched onto their cape. Their ring, made of pure gold shined RV as they sat around the table.

[Leaky Frank]: Ladies and Gentlemen, now that RV is over and done with, we plan to release this news 4pm EST.

[Disciples]: Amen.

[Leaky Frank]: What are your opinions on this matter? Would this cause chaos? *smirk*

[Disciple 3]: Sir, we 4PM would be too quick to make the call, we must let the diplomats and the rest of the world leaders convert their currencies first.

[Disciple 8]: I agree with 3, the rest of the world is not ready for this kind of news, all the new wealth that would be created will cause chaos and disruptions in the economy.

[Leaky Frank]: Well my masters are awaiting for our advice, and we must come to a decision within the next hour. I've already spoken with Bush and Hillarious, they will be sending a few agents to convert theirs over the weekend. Obama is also wanting to trade to ease the relationship with China.

[Dokieman]: Am I really allowed to listen to this?

**The entire round table stares at Dokieman**

[Leaky Frank]: You must speak no more about this or you will trade this secret with your life. For now, I will advise our counsel to hold off on the news of RV. We will postpone it until next week and give a steady incline in the upcoming weeks. You are all dismissed.

**The 12 cloaked disciples disappear into the darkness**

That is all. Let's all thank Dokieman for his kindness.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

Dokieman was able to join a second meeting with the disciples and their leader Leaky Frank again.

12 Disciples sat around a round table, with RV engraved in the middle. Their cloaks, made of fine silk with RV stitched onto their cape. Their ring, made of pure gold shined RV as they sat around the table.

[Leaky Frank]: Ladies and Gentlemen, now that RV is over and done with, we plan to release this news 4pm EST.

[Leaky Frank]: What are your opinions on this matter? Would this cause chaos? *smirk*

[Disciple 3]: Sir, we 4PM would be too quick to make the call, we must let the diplomats and the rest of the world leaders convert their currencies first.

[Disciple 8]: I agree with 3, the rest of the world is not ready for this kind of news, all the new wealth that would be created will cause chaos and disruptions in the economy.

[Leaky Frank]: Well my masters are awaiting for our advice, and we must come to a decision within the next hour. I've already spoken with Bush and Hillarious, they will be sending a few agents to convert theirs over the weekend. Obama is also wanting to trade to ease the relationship with China.

[Leaky Frank]: You must speak no more about this or you will trade this secret with your life. For now, I will advise our counsel to hold off on the news of RV. We will postpone it until next week and give a steady incline in the upcoming weeks. You are all dismissed.

WTF??????

• Upvote 3

puff puff PASS dude...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious....

Entertainment at its finest...

• Upvote 1

You have entirely too much time on your hands.

• Upvote 2