Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget about an RV/RI

Forget about an RV/RI. People just be happy that Iraq is moving in the right direction. At some point the IQD is going to be much more valuable than it is today. I don't see any reason it can't be on par with the Saudi Riyal(.26cents). The only thing of value in both countries is oil, which is traded in USD globally, not whatever currency a particular country uses as their own. Now with that being said, I don't think it would be unrealistic to be on par with Saudi Arabia. That would be an amazing return on any investment, especially currency trading. Wanting a bigger return than that would be considered greedy in some investment circles. Nobody that gives exact dates when this will be has any clue. That's not how these things work. It could be next month,year, or even longer. Just be happy with the investment you've made knowing some day it will pay off, but continue to do your own research and form your own opinions and have fun with this investment(this prob also means you didn't bite off more than you can chew so to speak). Take the rumors and opinions for what they are-rumors and opinions. Take your life back and don't obsess over an RV. Remember life's short and you might get hit by a bus walking down the street next week and never even get to enjoy the return on your investment. Live in the now and not the possible future. I've got my fingers crossed for an RV/RI as well but certainly am not holding my breath for one. I will now get off of my soapbox. Go Packers!!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

Try to stick a positive in here before you get 'nailed' ...

I'm with you on your whole approach/mindset. 26 cents would be huge! Personally, my exit plan is based on 60 cents as this opens up a lot of options for me even with my fairly small investment. So anything over $.60 and I'm golden.

Can't really get my mind around these $3 projections??

Thanks,

TS

• Upvote 3

Forget about an RV/RI. People just be happy that Iraq is moving in the right direction. At some point the IQD is going to be much more valuable than it is today. I don't see any reason it can't be on par with the Saudi Riyal(.26cents). The only thing of value in both countries is oil, which is traded in USD globally, not whatever currency a particular country uses as their own. Now with that being said, I don't think it would be unrealistic to be on par with Saudi Arabia. That would be an amazing return on any investment, especially currency trading. Wanting a bigger return than that would be considered greedy in some investment circles. Nobody that gives exact dates when this will be has any clue. That's not how these things work. It could be next month,year, or even longer. Just be happy with the investment you've made knowing some day it will pay off, but continue to do your own research and form your own opinions and have fun with this investment(this prob also means you didn't bite off more than you can chew so to speak). Take the rumors and opinions for what they are-rumors and opinions. Take your life back and don't obsess over an RV. Remember life's short and you might get hit by a bus walking down the street next week and never even get to enjoy the return on your investment. Live in the now and not the possible future. I've got my fingers crossed for an RV/RI as well but certainly am not holding my breath for one. I will now get off of my soapbox. Go Packers!!!

LEAVE IT TO A NEWBIE, THEY CAN COME UP WITH SOME CRAZY THINGS I EVER HEARD OF....GO NEWBIES :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Obviously your comments were made without doing any research and based on an emotional opinion of good will to all people. Do a little work. I realize this is a rumors posting outlet but the your opinions have no justified reasoning.

Actually hes dead on which is amazing for a newby. What part of his analysis do you dispute?

• Upvote 6

Actually hes dead on which is amazing for a newby. What part of his analysis do you dispute?

I may not have too many posts but I have been the financial business for a liitle over 40 years.

I tend to concur with Fummins and the DPV (the newbie).

I would love to see a big boom RV but even so,

1) At our present state and with the fall of the US$,

2) the improvement of the Iraq economy with no reason to think that the dinar won't begin to move up

This could very well be a good long-term investment RV boom or not!

Edited by The Kid
  • Upvote 5

i,v e been in this 7 years, i have lived and worked in iraq for 4 years outside the wire everyday, with iraqis, i was told to hope for .33, so i would settle on .26...........

now all those that have never been to iraq or even spoken to an iraqi, bash away.

An RV is not a talking point with these people, the fact that the whole family make it round the dining table of an evening with no one getting killed , injured or kidnapped, thats whatthese people talk about and hope for.

maybe if TK , Med and the rest of the muppets on these forums spent a day im Baghdad or Mosul, Baguba, or any other place out there they might stop all there rumours

sorry if it sounds like i ranting, i in afghan now and having a bad day

Edited by sandy040
  • Upvote 16

i,v e been in this 7 years, i have lived and worked in iraq for 4 years outside the wire everyday, with iraqis, i was told to hope for .33, so i would settle on .26...........

now all those that have never been to iraq or even spoken to an iraqi, bash away.

An RV is not a talking point with these people, the fact that the whole family make it round the dining table of an evening with no one getting killed , injured or kidnapped, thats whatthese people talk about and hope for.

maybe if TK , Med and the rest of the muppets on these forums spent a day im Baghdad or Mosul, Baguba, or any other place out there they might stop all there rumours

Stay safe and thank you.

• Upvote 3

Great post, I hope for a higher RV and soon, but .26 works also :lol:

I would take .26 and run away as fast as I could as would all the investors I know. This BS of a $3+ RV is a farce, problem is people believe what they want to believe after getting the royal pump job. Anyone espousing a $3+ RV I invite you to make a little $5,000.00 USD side wager to back your belief. Put your money where your mouth(s) are.

Edited by Fummins
  • Upvote 1

Good post. newbie does not equal idiot.

Packers win 24 - 21 miss covering by.a half point and I lose

From a Packers fan who lives in Chicago

• Upvote 1

I probably should have stated before my post that while I am a newbie to posting here I have been reading all the posts on DV and other websites since Oct. 2010. Not long, but long enough I figured I'd post my opinion. Someone help me out here...Did I not post this in the opinion section. Cadillac- if all you want is a good suspense story, go to the rumor section.

• Upvote 1

THEN YOU DIDN'T BUY ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! .26 SHOULD DO ALL YOU COULD DREAM

I have big dreams though. I want 5 realdolls, a new house, a new car, a swimming pool and jacuzzi, a dog, a trampoline, my own McDonalds, an underground bunker, etc.

Why don't you send me 4 millions dinars and I'll pay ya back when it RV's... :D

• Upvote 1

Hey, my bad day is 6 inches of snow and below 30 degrees. You certainly are entitled to have a bad day without shame. Hang in there, hope you get to come home soon.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: They only had 7 to 8 years to get everything right over there and they still dont have a clue on what they asre doing.huh it seems kinda funny the usa is helping that country but that country doesnt want to help anybody else so why are still helping them we can just take over their oil and everything there what the hell is their problem lets get on with the show or let someone else get things done i'm tiered of waiting i need to make some money.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1