Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR RV'ING IN OTHER COUNTRIES???

jmac8862

SO HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS.

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE A LOT OF SENCE THAT PEOPLE ARE STATING MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE RV'ED AND COMING SOON TO U.S. THAT WOULD BE LIKE BEING ABLE TO TELL THE FUTURE IN THE STOCK MARKET. IN MY OPINION IT JUST CAN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY OR EVERYONE WOULD DOUBLE DOWN OR MORE. WELL I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THE PUMPERS ARE GOING FOR. ANYONE HAVE SOME INPUT TO THESE CRAZY RUMORS.blink.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE A LOT OF SENCE THAT PEOPLE ARE STATING MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE RV'ED AND COMING SOON TO U.S. THAT WOULD BE LIKE BEING ABLE TO TELL THE FUTURE IN THE STOCK MARKET. IN MY OPINION IT JUST CAN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY OR EVERYONE WOULD DOUBLE DOWN OR MORE. WELL I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THE PUMPERS ARE GOING FOR. ANYONE HAVE SOME INPUT TO THESE CRAZY RUMORS.blink.gif

YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION, RUMORS :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

It isn't happening. Really nothing more to add. More bogus

output.

All my best!

Jim

---

How many times must it be said....... no such thing happening....... before people get the message?

EXACTLY, JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHY PEOPLE STATE THAT IT HAS AND WAS ALSO HOPING PEOPLE WOULD READ WHAT MY OPINION WAS AND DO SOME THINKING FOR THEMSEVES. THAT IS WHY I TITLED SUBJECT THE WAY I DID. WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD EXPAND ON MY OPINION TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS TO OTHERS. THERE ARE OBVIOUS REASONS TO ME WHY IT CAN'T HAPPEN A FEW COUNTRIES AT A TIME. THANKS FOR REPLY THOUGH.

Here Bookmark this link CBI and when ever you see crazy rumors, just go to your bookmark and click on the CBI link.

Bravo layadooganlazy! It really is that simple.

CBI.IQ No need to fret, no drama, it is that simple.

Thank you for something I hope catches on a little quicker. I

have stated this myself many times, but it doesn't make for

good drama, rumors do just fine for that. ;)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

it wasn't like an rv as we're thinking-----------a few banks did this,,,,,,,banks offered to cash some in- to citizens who had over a 100k..........

banks are indepentdent-they can do as they please ( most of them) ,like buying into stock with the money you deposit here, (usa) your money

does not just sit in the banks.

They are all lies, not rumors, but LIES!!! I personally called my family and friends in Amman Jordan, Damascus Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Iraq!! They never cashed in any IQD period! I should say, they have not seen an RV/RI.

When Iraq releases a rate, we all will be able to trade it in at the same time as the other parts of the world.

It is very sad to read all of this nonsense. We have to educate ourself on this matter, the rest is just humor!

• Upvote 4

it wasn't like an rv as we're thinking-----------a few banks did this,,,,,,,banks offered to cash some in- to citizens who had over a 100k..........

banks are indepentdent-they can do as they please ( most of them) ,like buying into stock with the money you deposit here, (usa) your money

does not just sit in the banks.

A few banks did this???? How are you to know?

Need a new keyboard?

Your caps lock key seems to be stuck.

Try turning it upside down and shaking

out the cracker crumbs.

Works for me...

Well then. Just to be fair you should also tell Zantac and the tens of other posters writing like that. Just saying.