Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hawaii governor claims record of Obama's birth 'exists Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-r

dinarded

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BbL4aI5T

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 5

Dinared........I did see this yesterday on Drudge and almost posted it here. I am glad that you did. I didn't only because I despise all these conspiracies. I was aware that there was not a birth certificate. But, there was a publication in the newspaper. In other words........How could the newspaper publish his birth if he was not actually born there? But....Now that the governor has made this an even bigger issue, we now learn that B.O. grandparents are most likely the ones that notified the newspaper. This notification by the grandparents would "trigger" the publication and the certificate of live birth. I now believe that his birthplace is a legit arguement. In fact, if you follow some of the links....you will see how this will move to the U.S. supreme court.

Let me ask you Dinared...What do you think is the answer. Obviously he was born somewhere. His mother was living in Hawaii, but moved to Washington only 3 weeks after his birth. There is no mention by her ever as having her new son with her.

His dad was living in Hawaii as well. Attending college. He never mentions his son.

Is it most likely that his mother gave birth in Hawaii and gave the child to her grandparents? Then they notified the newspaper of his birth.

I am curious as to your thoughts on this?

All the best,

Lgraham

Edited by lgraham

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html#ixzz1BbL4aI5T

What is obvious is that the notation was made AS WELL AS the state records. Which means.....there is MORE verification that you guys are wrong. :D

Dinared........I did see this yesterday on Drudge and almost posted it here. I am glad that you did. I didn't only because I despise all these conspiracies. I was aware that there was not a birth certificate. But, there was a publication in the newspaper. In other words........How could the newspaper publish his birth if he was not actually born there? But....Now that the governor has made this an even bigger issue, we now learn that B.O. grandparents are most likely the ones that notified the newspaper. Nope. That notification came from the Vital Records. There was a seperate area of the newspaper for grandparents to advertise. This isn't it.This notification by the grandparents would "trigger" the publication and the certificate of live birth. The certification of live birth came from the records at the hospital. Contrary to what WND lied about...you could not just walk into a registrar and register a baby's birth. I now believe that his birthplace is a legit arguement. In fact, if you follow some of the links....you will see how this will move to the U.S. supreme court.It already has. They found no merit in the birthers arguments.

Let me ask you Dinared...What do you think is the answer. Obviously he was born somewhere. His mother was living in Hawaii, but moved to Washington only 3 weeks after his birth. There is no mention by her ever as having her new son with her.And yur proof of his is...??

His dad was living in Hawaii as well. Attending college. He never mentions his son.And your proof of this is...??

Is it most likely that his mother gave birth in Hawaii and gave the child to her grandparents? Then they notified the newspaper of his birth.

All the best,

Lgraham

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Dinared........I did see this yesterday on Drudge and almost posted it here. I am glad that you did. I didn't only because I despise all these conspiracies. I was aware that there was not a birth certificate. But, there was a publication in the newspaper. In other words........How could the newspaper publish his birth if he was not actually born there? But....Now that the governor has made this an even bigger issue, we now learn that B.O. grandparents are most likely the ones that notified the newspaper. This notification by the grandparents would "trigger" the publication and the certificate of live birth. I now believe that his birthplace is a legit arguement. In fact, if you follow some of the links....you will see how this will move to the U.S. supreme court.

Let me ask you Dinared...What do you think is the answer. Obviously he was born somewhere. His mother was living in Hawaii, but moved to Washington only 3 weeks after his birth. There is no mention by her ever as having her new son with her.

His dad was living in Hawaii as well. Attending college. He never mentions his son.

All the best,

Lgraham

I think that where there's smoke there's fire.

The birth announcement in the paper, was NOT some great conspiracy linked to Obama one day running for president. The birth announcement was an effort to show him as being born in the US JUST so he would be considered a citizen. There are many benefits of being a citizen of the US that don't necessarily include running for president.

What is obvious is that the notation was made AS WELL AS the state records. Which means.....there is MORE verification that you guys are wrong. :D

They can't find an original long form birth certificate. I guess you missed that part.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So....Bush never fulfilled his military service?? That would be under your smoke/fire argument

The birth announcement in the paper, was NOT some great conspiracy linked to Obama one day running for president. The birth announcement was an effort to show him as being born in the US JUST so he would be considered a citizen. There are many benefits of being a citizen of the US that don't necessarily include running for president.And there would be no reason for his mother to be so desperate to make him a citizen that she would jump on a plane hours after giving birth, while smuggling a newborn onto a transoceanic flight, JUST so that he could be an American citizen

They can't find an original long form birth certificate. I guess you missed that part.

I think you missed the original article...the one that did NOT say that at all. That was added by the WND liars. :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

It would appear that there is a concerted effort to stifle or suppress information regarding O's location of birth. If he was legitimately born in Hawaii, why can't anyone come up with a birth certificate? (not a COLB). It is always the cover-up that gets people in trouble.....ask Richard Nixon. Just sayin......

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It would appear that there is a concerted effort to stifle or suppress information regarding O's location of birth. If he was legitimately born in Hawaii, why can't anyone come up with a birth certificate? (not a COLB). It is always the cover-up that gets people in trouble.....ask Richard Nixon. Just sayin......

The COLB that was presented IS a legally valid birth certificate.Prima Fascie evidence of birth....sufficient to prove birth in ANY court of law.

Deal with it.

The birth announcement in the paper, was NOT some great conspiracy linked to Obama one day running for president. The birth announcement was an effort to show him as being born in the US JUST so he would be considered a citizen. There are many benefits of being a citizen of the US that don't necessarily include running for president.

That is not what the article actually says.

Read the real article...not just what World Nut Daily wants you to think.

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

The COLB that was presented IS a legally valid birth certificate.Prima Fascie evidence of birth....sufficient to prove birth in ANY court of law.

Deal with it.

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

Like I said ajskj Obama could admit he was not born in the USA and you would still say he was lying.lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Like I said ajskj Obama could admit he was not born in the USA and you would still say he was lying.lol

And like I said...why would he do that when it has been verified twice that he was.

I think the best way to solve this debate would be if he was born outside the U.S. Then kick his butt out of the White House. If he was born here then fry his azz for lieing on his transcripts to gain college admission. :huh: toaste one way toaste the other :D

Proof that he lied on his transcripts? Since they have not been released to anyone, how would you know??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doubtful.

But then ...proof is not something you guys are big on...you'd rather post something sent to you in email. :D

If you have such a problem with us guys that really says a lot about you as your posting here too. <_<

And just for the record his transcript was post here on DV as well so go do some reasearch instead of showing us your I.Q. <_<

Edited by tired_of_waiting
  • Upvote 1

If you have such a problem with us guys that really says a lot about you as your posting here too. <_<

No, there are some here who aren't blinded by their Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I notice that you didn't post his transcript.....

Edited by ajskj

Never said I did smart one. but I did tell you where to find it

Yeah...actually...you DID say that you would go look for it...

well I suppose I will now ned to search for a link to make you happy as I have personally read his transcript

But then...that was before you edited you next post to say that you couldn't find it but it's here....somewhere...LOL!

Problem is.....his transcripts have NEVER been released......that's one of the things that WND whines about so much.....:P:P

Yeah...actually...you DID say that you would go look for it...

well I suppose I will now ned to search for a link to make you happy as I have personally read his transcript

But then...that was before you edited you next post to say that you couldn't find it but it's here....somewhere...LOL!

Problem is.....his transcripts have NEVER been released......that's one of the things that WND whines about so much.....:P:P

Darn your smart hero--- supposeing I'll need to do something now means I will do it! thanks for the correction there bud :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Darn your smart hero--- supposeing I'll need to do something now means I will do it! thanks for the correction there bud :D

It's okay....we all know that you took the time to look for it...only to realize you got taken in by an April Fools Day joke.

ROFLMAOAY!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would just like to know the Truth.Our rules of this country need to be followed, otherwise......why not just throw out all the rules and live like cavemen. :blink:

Look around.......nutcase shooting innocents in arizona, gang bangers in every major city, domestic violence in the paper everyday....WE ARE LIVING LIKE CAVEMEN.

Im not sure it is good for the country in general to have a very questionable situation on the legitimacy of our present president's birth status when we are deporting thousands of immigrants daily for the same thing or less. Its a bit two-faced and a general loss of international credibility of how we adhere to the POSTED RULES, regardless of status, race or creed.

This should of been cleardd up from the beginning, now it will just fester into an international credibility 'cancer' and more fire for the conspiracy theorists which will see no end...

Complete and total P.R. error. Amazing he spent 2 million dollars on legal fees on this and it's only gotten worse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

heres my problem with articles calling it a conspiracy .There is no evedence of his birth certifate in the united states.There is quite a bit suggesting he was not born here.

Hawaii was not in the dark ages in 1961 .Nor was any state or territory of the USA.There was every conveiniance of modern society there before and since pearl harbor!

Not only that ,you cannot get a valid social security number without a birth certifacate or some form of proof of birth from country of origen.The argument trying to be brought before the supreme court is not only does he have no proof of birth he's used three different socail security numbers and attended college under another name [barry soretose] claiming to be born in indonesia.

These statements or accusation's have more than 1 lawer who have filed suite ,but three different lawer's deem credible enough to file acusations of wrong doing and illeagal activity against the President of THE USA .Not to mention risking their carreer's and reputation's.Making false accusations of this magnitude would be met with law suites of liable ,defamation of charachter,and many more counter suits by the president's lawers.The filing lawers, if found guilty of fraudulant claims, would face jail time ,loss of wealth for payment of damages and disbarrment to name a few scenario's.Yet we have seen none of these actions take place .We also have seen the supreme court protect the presidency or president himself ,by refusing to here the case to see if it's valid . In a republic the law rules.No one is above the law .If the president was not elligable to run because of this law, and spent an estimated 2 million dollars to try and conceal it.Then not only was he running for president illeagaly by defrauding the American public he actually went to the extent of trying to hide the fraud,and usurped power in the USA by doing so.That's called a pollitical coo when our government does this somewhere else.

If he can't produce a simple birth certifacate;something we all are required to have a copy of for the federal gov.,a driver's license , joining the milatary, civil service,ect. ect. ect. Then they need to make beiden acting Pres .until it's worked out. If he was born here there should be no problem retreiving a birth certifacate.I got a copy of mine from the government even though the hospital i was born in no longer exists.Same with my wife .She was born in 62 and i was born in 67.So whats the hold up with the president and hawaii? He's been the pres . now for 2yrs and still no one can produce 1 peice of paper?The only reason for avoidance is because of lack of physical proof of birth in the USA wheather lying about it or not. jmo :lol:

• Upvote 6

Deal with it.

You are getting lost in process. We ask only for definative proof of his birth location.....and no one has been able (or is willing) to come up with that definative document. Once provided, that will quell all this controversy.

• Upvote 1