Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor from New Pumpers

dinardlee

On a conference call last night hosted by Dokieman, and Berry Cake.

[Dokeiman]: THANKS FOR JOINING FOLKS, WE WILL START THE CALL

[Everyone]: AMEN

[Dokieman]: I GOT INTEL FROM CBI THAT THEY ARE WORKING SOMETHING. THEY ARE CHANTING RV RV RV IN THE SECRET ROOM OF CURRENCY LEAGUE

[Everyone]: dokieman, do you feel RV coming?

[Dokieman]: I BELIEVE IT'LL HAPPEN TODAY. BERRY CAKE DO YOU AGREE?

[berry Cake]: YES SIR!

[Everyone]: AMEN!

great call everyone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

[Dokieman]: I GOT INTEL FROM CBI THAT THEY ARE WORKING SOMETHING. THEY ARE CHANTING RV RV RV IN THE SECRET ROOM OF CURRENCY LEAGUE

great call everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a jokester.

if you have heard all the news about who is holding up this rv you would not have said this.

so further more we don't have anywhere to check your facts out to see for our selves try again bugt next time when your wrong it should cost you something so hear is the deal next time you say rv is coming on a date and it doesn't come you owe every one on this site 100,000 each, maybe you will think twice now before posting bogus info.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

great call everyone.

I would like to see the chanting and secret room. Like this a clip from "The Skulls". I think Okie should have a electric shock collar put on him and have a button on the forum we could press every time he said RV coming.

• Upvote 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a jokester.

if you have heard all the news about who is holding up this rv you would not have said this.

so further more we don't have anywhere to check your facts out to see for our selves try again bugt next time when your wrong it should cost you something so hear is the deal next time you say rv is coming on a date and it doesn't come you owe every one on this site 100,000 each, maybe you will think twice now before posting bogus info.

NO BODY CALL ME :mad:

JUST IN, FROM THE SRCL (SECRET ROOM OF CURRENCY LEAGUE). DOKIEMAN ACTUALLY JOINED THE MEETING IN THEIR CHAMBER. VIDEO WILL BE POSTED ON YOUTUBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE, THE TIME AND DATE IS TBD.

12 men sat around a round table, in cloaks with RV written on their capes.

The leader who goes by the name Leaking Frank

[Leaking Frank]: Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems we must have an emergency meeting. I wanted to congratulate you in making the RV happen.

[The Disciples]: Amen!!

[Leaking Frank]: I have invited our friend Dokieman, to share this wonderful news with various of forums around the world, to share the wealth.

[Dokieman]: Thank you for inviting me.

[Leaking Frank]: Sit down my son, this will be the most important meeting of your life. In order to celebrate, I had a blacksmith forge "The 12 Rings of Forgotten Kings" for us.

**chattering amongst the disciples*8

[Leaking Frank]: SILENCE!!

..the rings had RV engraved in the front.

[Dokieman]: As you all know, we will announce the RV tonight. Do not ask questions on how this was done, do not question the almighty. At this moment, I would like to ask everyone to stand up, wear your rings with pride and chant "RV"

RV RV RV RV RV

[Dokieman]: Thank you everyone, now we must act quickly and carefully in order to keep world peace, as we RV in pride. We are now part of the world's economy.

**everyone exit**

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Got to pull a keyshawn johnson..

CMon. MAN...

MUST BE AN OKIE FAN.. (GET). It. (OKIE.. DOKIE..)

Get team..

TOO FUNNY.. OK SORRY...

Got to pull a keyshawn johnson..

CMon. MAN...

MUST BE AN OKIE FAN.. (GET). It. (OKIE.. DOKIE..)

Get team..

TOO FUNNY.. OK SORRY...

• Upvote 1

great call everyone.

OH NO!!!!! :angry: NOT ANOTHER NEWBIE PUMPER :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

[LEAKING FRANK] SAYS TO ALL HIS DISCIPLES AND OTHERS WHO MIGHT READ. JUST JOKING!!! OH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE ( AS LEAKING FRANK ROLLS ON GROUND WITH LAUGHTER)

[LEAKING FRANK] OK GUYS WHEN I CAN GET UP MEETING IS OVER. GO HOME GET SOME SLEEP. LOL

THOUGHT I MIGHT FINISH THAT STORY. SORRY I HAD 2laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif GOOD DAY ALL.

I would like to see the chanting and secret room. Like this a clip from "The Skulls". I think Okie should have a electric shock collar put on him and have a button on the forum we could press every time he said RV coming.

ROFL....the picture of that is too funny. :lol:

Thanks for the laugh Kramer :) I can hear the zapping sound

every time they mention the phrase RV....

All my best!

Jim

---