Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Stuff from late last night

spy

Again, this is a RUMOR, so don't bash me! I'm just passing more info that is out there on a slow news day. It is what it is... If you don't like Okie, don't read it.

Currency Revaluation, Dinar Revaluation, IMF, IQD, Iraq, Iraqi Dinar, RV

* Okie Chat: G.E.T. 1/19/11

January 19, 2011 11:45 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] still waiting

[xander] OKIE_OIL_MAN Good morning Bud. Be careful, they are all jumping off the bridge in here.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] xaner-i jumped too–water absorbed the shock

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this was supposed to go down in the middle of the night last night

[jjens] OKIE_OIL_MAN – due you think what thing 1 and 2 said last night is ready to take fruition this fast

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jjens-yes.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] is there actually a hold-up?

[ayechief] OKIE_OIL_MAN question: should I go trade in my dollar bills for gold while i still have a chance?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ayechief-your choice–would not be mine

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] many things are occurring right now behind the scene and out of public eyes–everything still in good shape–no worries on my end

[lindaz] Okie_oil_man- do you think the prosperity packs may hold things up?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lindaz-prosperity packages to me is a myth unless i am missing something–pipe dream

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] global settlement is real–prosperity package–don’t know about the validity of

[mikev] OKIE_OIL_MAN so things still looking good?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mikev-yes

[DinarStar] OKIE_OIL_MAN what role did the military play in forcing the Illuminati to buy this program

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinarstar-none

[denisemason] OKIE do you think by EOD or EOW?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] denisemason-yes

[masterblaster] OKIE_OIL_MAN Shortly O, and Wu to speak live, and take questions. Maybe they’ll anounce the RV. But In different words

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] masterblaster-will not be addressed

[DinarStar] OKIE_OIL_MAN I am referring to the serviceman’s oath to uphold and protect the constitution. Is that what that means?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinar star–you’re referring to posse cogitates

[Dee1031] Okie how long do you think it will take for the global settlements? In your opinion?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dee-process underway presently

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinarstar-no–this prohibits military for being used against and forcing civilian laws on civilians–posse cogitates

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cbi first then fore-x

[getrdone] NEWLIFE2 sshiver4 for last night’s cc

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] logos-yes-for the last 7 years

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] shabibi will not permit re-denomination until gov is official–

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the whole world is involved in this–not just us peon investors–we’re very insignificant in this global event

[masterblaster] OKIE_OIL_MAN In Your opinion. It is done? Just needs to be announced?

[masterblaster] The GOI

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] masterblaster-yes

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOV formed-Shabibi releases–in that order–should transpire rapidly now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the parliament is working now–dis-regard the holiday interference–

[sully2781] OKIE_OIL_MAN – does posse commitatus apply to the private armies in the world – like Halliburton’s?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] sully–no only us military–as per constitution

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the GOV is working but notice they have not had a necessary official announcement as such?–requirement as per constitution

[Cessie] OKIE_OIL_MAN Do you mean like posted in the Gazette for the required # of days?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cessie-no

[texranchrep] OKIE_OIL_MAN how will they do an official GOI announcement

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] thru the gazette

[dennis] OKIE_OIL_MAN Do you see this process of the RV going thru February?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dennis-dependent on receipts of global settlements–would not think it would go that long–too many countries in dire straits now

[zuza] INA / OPEC basket price rises to 93.80 dollars a barrel on 19/1/2011 12:28 pm … http://translate.google. ••• net/new/

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] oil is not in a shortage–price being manipulated by hedge fund managers

[jansman] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks for all of you help – did I understand correctly that this will not affect us as far as our dollars for IQD – how will it make a difference

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jansman-no difference–value will all be equal to what it is now

[jlw] OKIE_OIL_MAN : Not Bashing’…Can you say what made you believe that it would happen last evening. And the Bank that HAS or is SHOWING rate. Can you clarify? Thanks

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] simply stated–we’re waiting for all the process now in effect to be finalized–should be shortly.

[DudeInc] OKIE_OIL_MAN … just got up/on … am trying to catch up so reading first but need to leave so OKIE do you feel today is s good day to possibly see this go down IYO … or at least by end of week (Friday) I am asking for your OPINION through your common sense using the Intel you have right now. Thanks!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dude-a lot of necessary steps are being handled as we speak–beurocracy

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] why don’t some of you guys stop the silliness and get serious for a change–???

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] uncrn-gov sources–enough said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the u s a is not stalling on the r/v–we’re promoting the expedience of it–thus–the many trips of sec of state and v p over there constantly

[bIGTIME] OKIE_OIL_MAN you think they buy dinar while they visit?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] big time-silly question

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] do you actually think that world governments’ would entrust us with classified information—get real—gggeeeessshhhhh

[elaine schembre] janicemulvaney … what are they saying

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the average American is totally ill-literate about what is really going on in the grand scheme of things and would not be able to absorb all the details that must remain private between countries–remember wiki-leaks and what a stir it has created releasing Intel?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as an example of the American mind-set–just read the posts on this forum-most are only so self-serving and simplistic that the only question they can grasp is when?–how much?–why delay?–and you expect to try to make them understand what college professors don’t really understand themselves?–this is far more complicated than just sitting back and waiting for someone to hand you the money-

[dennis] OKIE_OIL_MAN “It’s my money and I want it NOW!!!”:.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Dennis–call j g wentworth

[honeybee] lots of you have put big money into this RV………Many of us haven’t had that kind of money and IF it RV,s….. we won’t get the millions ….some of you are getting……so we will still need our Social Security……..that scares me to death ……to think they’d wipe it out….. I couldn’t sleep last night worrying about i

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] honeybee-national commitment of social security is a sacred cow and will never be in jeopardy–don’t worry

[Hereiam] My suggestion: all the heartache we feel is based on our “reserves” running out. So IMO don’t buy anymore reserves…be happy with what you have and let this thing work itself out…Tk said to watch for Today….The lady in CC said they are negotiating last night….China and US are happy…We could see this thing go down any time! This thing has GLOBAL ramifications…Just hang tight…It is coming! t

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Hereiam–may i suggest his post be re-posted–it is very astute and applicable

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] what you are hearing on the press conference is what you are meant to hear. The real meat of the matter will be made behind closed doors and you will never be privy to the details unless you are a time traveler and can go 20 years in the future and look back

[kido] OKIE_OIL_MAN or you could be a fly on the wall. Pick me to be that fly

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] kido-could you understand the ramifications of what you heard?

[ackpaul] don’t worry about what you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Worry about what you eat between Christmas and Thanksgiving.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ackpaul-what does that have to do with anything?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i will leave the levity to you forum–i choose to find new Intel-maybe I’m too serious but there are too much riding on this to play around

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GONE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] also received citizens in Iraq are conducting peaceful protests-caring signs and unhappy with GOV not delivering what was promised 1:17 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the rebalancing reference by Obama was a covert way of mentioning the global settlements to those who knew what he was talking about .

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Rumors, I only check them to see if there is any solid truth/factual information that I may not know yet.

I also look to see how people de-bunk a rumor, so I can maybe learn more information myself. Hey, since we're all waiting/hoping for a RV.... We may as well sit here and learn about the investment and the factors involved. Good brain food :)

Again, this is a RUMOR, so don't bash me! I'm just passing more info that is out there on a slow news day. It is what it is... If you don't like Okie, don't read it.

Currency Revaluation, Dinar Revaluation, IMF, IQD, Iraq, Iraqi Dinar, RV

* Okie Chat: G.E.T. 1/19/11

January 19, 2011 11:45 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] still waiting

[xander] OKIE_OIL_MAN Good morning Bud. Be careful, they are all jumping off the bridge in here.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] xaner-i jumped too–water absorbed the shock

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this was supposed to go down in the middle of the night last night

[jjens] OKIE_OIL_MAN – due you think what thing 1 and 2 said last night is ready to take fruition this fast

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jjens-yes.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] is there actually a hold-up?

[ayechief] OKIE_OIL_MAN question: should I go trade in my dollar bills for gold while i still have a chance?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ayechief-your choice–would not be mine

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] many things are occurring right now behind the scene and out of public eyes–everything still in good shape–no worries on my end

[lindaz] Okie_oil_man- do you think the prosperity packs may hold things up?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lindaz-prosperity packages to me is a myth unless i am missing something–pipe dream

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] global settlement is real–prosperity package–don’t know about the validity of

[mikev] OKIE_OIL_MAN so things still looking good?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mikev-yes

[DinarStar] OKIE_OIL_MAN what role did the military play in forcing the Illuminati to buy this program

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinarstar-none

[denisemason] OKIE do you think by EOD or EOW?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] denisemason-yes

[masterblaster] OKIE_OIL_MAN Shortly O, and Wu to speak live, and take questions. Maybe they’ll anounce the RV. But In different words

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] masterblaster-will not be addressed

[DinarStar] OKIE_OIL_MAN I am referring to the serviceman’s oath to uphold and protect the constitution. Is that what that means?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinar star–you’re referring to posse cogitates

[Dee1031] Okie how long do you think it will take for the global settlements? In your opinion?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dee-process underway presently

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dinarstar-no–this prohibits military for being used against and forcing civilian laws on civilians–posse cogitates

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cbi first then fore-x

[getrdone] NEWLIFE2 sshiver4 for last night’s cc

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] logos-yes-for the last 7 years

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] shabibi will not permit re-denomination until gov is official–

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the whole world is involved in this–not just us peon investors–we’re very insignificant in this global event

[masterblaster] OKIE_OIL_MAN In Your opinion. It is done? Just needs to be announced?

[masterblaster] The GOI

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] masterblaster-yes

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOV formed-Shabibi releases–in that order–should transpire rapidly now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the parliament is working now–dis-regard the holiday interference–

[sully2781] OKIE_OIL_MAN – does posse commitatus apply to the private armies in the world – like Halliburton’s?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] sully–no only us military–as per constitution

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the GOV is working but notice they have not had a necessary official announcement as such?–requirement as per constitution

[Cessie] OKIE_OIL_MAN Do you mean like posted in the Gazette for the required # of days?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cessie-no

[texranchrep] OKIE_OIL_MAN how will they do an official GOI announcement

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] thru the gazette

[dennis] OKIE_OIL_MAN Do you see this process of the RV going thru February?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dennis-dependent on receipts of global settlements–would not think it would go that long–too many countries in dire straits now

[zuza] INA / OPEC basket price rises to 93.80 dollars a barrel on 19/1/2011 12:28 pm … http://translate.google. ••• net/new/

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] oil is not in a shortage–price being manipulated by hedge fund managers

[jansman] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks for all of you help – did I understand correctly that this will not affect us as far as our dollars for IQD – how will it make a difference

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jansman-no difference–value will all be equal to what it is now

[jlw] OKIE_OIL_MAN : Not Bashing’…Can you say what made you believe that it would happen last evening. And the Bank that HAS or is SHOWING rate. Can you clarify? Thanks

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] simply stated–we’re waiting for all the process now in effect to be finalized–should be shortly.

[DudeInc] OKIE_OIL_MAN … just got up/on … am trying to catch up so reading first but need to leave so OKIE do you feel today is s good day to possibly see this go down IYO … or at least by end of week (Friday) I am asking for your OPINION through your common sense using the Intel you have right now. Thanks!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dude-a lot of necessary steps are being handled as we speak–beurocracy

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] why don’t some of you guys stop the silliness and get serious for a change–???

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] uncrn-gov sources–enough said

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the u s a is not stalling on the r/v–we’re promoting the expedience of it–thus–the many trips of sec of state and v p over there constantly

[bIGTIME] OKIE_OIL_MAN you think they buy dinar while they visit?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] big time-silly question

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] do you actually think that world governments’ would entrust us with classified information—get real—gggeeeessshhhhh

[elaine schembre] janicemulvaney … what are they saying

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the average American is totally ill-literate about what is really going on in the grand scheme of things and would not be able to absorb all the details that must remain private between countries–remember wiki-leaks and what a stir it has created releasing Intel?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as an example of the American mind-set–just read the posts on this forum-most are only so self-serving and simplistic that the only question they can grasp is when?–how much?–why delay?–and you expect to try to make them understand what college professors don’t really understand themselves?–this is far more complicated than just sitting back and waiting for someone to hand you the money-

[dennis] OKIE_OIL_MAN “It’s my money and I want it NOW!!!”:.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Dennis–call j g wentworth

[honeybee] lots of you have put big money into this RV………Many of us haven’t had that kind of money and IF it RV,s….. we won’t get the millions ….some of you are getting……so we will still need our Social Security……..that scares me to death ……to think they’d wipe it out….. I couldn’t sleep last night worrying about i

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] honeybee-national commitment of social security is a sacred cow and will never be in jeopardy–don’t worry

[Hereiam] My suggestion: all the heartache we feel is based on our “reserves” running out. So IMO don’t buy anymore reserves…be happy with what you have and let this thing work itself out…Tk said to watch for Today….The lady in CC said they are negotiating last night….China and US are happy…We could see this thing go down any time! This thing has GLOBAL ramifications…Just hang tight…It is coming! t

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Hereiam–may i suggest his post be re-posted–it is very astute and applicable

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] what you are hearing on the press conference is what you are meant to hear. The real meat of the matter will be made behind closed doors and you will never be privy to the details unless you are a time traveler and can go 20 years in the future and look back

[kido] OKIE_OIL_MAN or you could be a fly on the wall. Pick me to be that fly

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] kido-could you understand the ramifications of what you heard?

[ackpaul] don’t worry about what you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Worry about what you eat between Christmas and Thanksgiving.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ackpaul-what does that have to do with anything?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i will leave the levity to you forum–i choose to find new Intel-maybe I’m too serious but there are too much riding on this to play around

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GONE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] also received citizens in Iraq are conducting peaceful protests-caring signs and unhappy with GOV not delivering what was promised 1:17 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the rebalancing reference by Obama was a covert way of mentioning the global settlements to those who knew what he was talking about .

I'm beginning to think they like you, that's why they post comments like they do, but they won't admit it. Hang in there, most of us like your posts. RV, its a coming.

• Upvote 2

I'll say this romors are as it states a romorbut here is away to stop them if you don't mined every time you put a date up and it is wrong you should have to pay every one on this site 100,000 just for making them think they are rich before it happens. YES the RV will come but no one can put a date on it because the government does not want anyone to know when it will happen but just be pietion it will come eventually. when is anybodies guess you can try but more than none you will be wrong on most so just wait and see if we don't talk about it you will see it come quick because your not thinking about it just sit back and have fun getting to know new friends.

You're right, I take it back about his Momma, but the rest I stand by.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IT IS VERY UNCONFORTABLE TO COME TO THIS SITE AND READ ALL THESE DISRESPECTFUL ANSWERS, GROW UP! iF YOU DO NOT LIKE A POST, AS IT HAS BEEN SAID, DO NOT READ IT, BUT IS TIME TO LEAVE THE TRASH BEHIND AND I AM ASKING THE MODERATORS TO STABLISH RESPECT AT DINAR VETS. THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Okie dokie... So if I'm reading this right, we're all gonna be rich by Friday !! If only we hadn't been already told that 100 times before now, I would believe it. I think the RV is coming soon. I would LOVE it to come by Friday, but I'm not buying any sports cars just yet.. I'll wait until after the RV.

It's fun to dream and it's very entertaining to read these 'rumor' posts !!

GO RV!!

May it be soon..

But as I always say:

Them's that know don't tell.

Them's that tell don't know..

• Upvote 4

Thanks Spy.

I like reading these posts but I do realize that they arer under rumors. I take it for what it is.

But the ones that are really upsetting are the ones that come into rumors and get mad and bash and then they start a post with a line like "RV'd, Great news, etc" for truth and then find out it is someone just mean, hateful, and frustrated and has no consideration for the rest of us and they justify it by having read a "rumor!' Weird.