Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAXES -- This site will set our hair on fire!

rtrusty

A lot of good information here.

http://iqd.me/l/5

If things don't change history will repeat itself, and there will be an internal war in this country again. It will be those who are fed up with the legalized stealing ( taxes ), and the abuses of our government, pitted against the supporters of the current government and it's laws. It's coming to a head fast. Just look how large the Tea Party has become already. Things in this country are not going to improve, especially with this joke of an administration. The only hope, as I see it, is if in fact the U.S. is holding large quantities of dinar, but that will only help with our debt problem. We the people, will only see more taken from us, if we do not stand and fight. That is why we have loose borders in our country, because the people we are letting in do not care about our government. It's many times better than what they are leaving.

• Upvote 1

If things don't change history will repeat itself, and there will be an internal war in this country again. It will be those who are fed up with the legalized stealing ( taxes ), and the abuses of our government, pitted against the supporters of the current government and it's laws. It's coming to a head fast. Just look how large the Tea Party has become already. Things in this country are not going to improve, especially with this joke of an administration. The only hope, as I see it, is if in fact the U.S. is holding large quantities of dinar, but that will only help with our debt problem. We the people, will only see more taken from us, if we do not stand and fight. That is why we have loose borders in our country, because the people we are letting in do not care about our government. It's many times better than what they are leaving.

as sad as it was, there was a reason for the Tucson shooting. i would venture to guess that the shooter isn't the only one with the thought of taking out our corrupt gov. the difference being, he acted upon it.

if we the people don't take back our gov.soon it will be too late, if it isn't already. when the majority of the people don't pay taxes or contribute, and just freeload off society were done, and were almost there...

the thought of giving the gov. 35% of my money so they can piss it away just doesn't settle right with me.

i see where Herman Cain may throw his hat in the ring for the presidential race. a conservative BUSINESS MAN. thats what we need, not another politician.....

sorry for the rant....

SCOTT ,,,ARE YOU FOR REAL?? YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS GUY IN TUCSON ACTED RATIONALLY,,.. THIS IDIOT KILLED SIX PEOPLE INCLUDING A NINE YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL...GO TAKE A LOOK AT THAT MONSTER IN THE MIRROR,,,,YEAH YOU !!!

Leola,

try reading something and comprehending BEFORE reacting....

i never said he acted rationally, i said that alot of people have the same thought, the difference is HE acted upon it.

sometimes its best to keep your mouth(keyboard) shut and let people think your stupid, rather than open it and prove them right....