Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well today we went shopping for groceries. What i saw was a busy place as it is the Wed. nite shopping and the middle of the week. I havent been for awhile as i have been sick and on the mend as i have stated long ago. I watched to -nite for a reason. We had gotten a few things on our list when i had noticed PEOPLE. Alot of people - mom,s and dad,s talking to the kids and not knowing which direction they are going . It was mayhem. I had seen a few friends that i havent seen for awhile as i was sick and found out they were or recovering. WOW time goes by. Then i seen people again and this time in a different lite. WHAT IF----it happened . I stopped my wife and said watch this and i was getting angry - no not from being there but people trying to go fast and watching food fly off of the shelves and no one looking at tomorrow-. WHAT IF-i was looking at what if MARSHALL LAW stepped in and there was a food shortage. I seen kids and older people and wives nad husbands and sicker people than i and they DONT even know what may befall them and if they do they dont seem to care.SAD .Just then it hit me as i seen a little girl helping her mama with groceries carring a bottle of water and saying i,m coming. I kind of chuckled and then i seen what it would be like when and if it happens where we dont have that chance to get the last things that we need before---the shelves are cleared from a mass hysteria of people who are grabbing everything in site to get thru the next round of life.I looked at the bandages and the food and wondered who in their right mind would take a box of tide when onions were right there.WHY? I would think onions were more important. It was all surreal and my wife said to me what do i look at as i was looking. I said to her what i was seeing and she smiled and said yes it could be that way but for now we have to move as someone was reaching for pop. It scared me into a reality that could be real one day if we dont wake up. What about the elderly and the children or the ones who need medical and i thot of my friends who maybe ouldnt be so lucky. It pained me so bad i had to move and i still looked back as i was leaving the store and said to my wife i am glad that we are getting it together for and if or maybe when . I said i can go back with the truck and get more and then give it to who and say dont eat it until next year and wondered aloud if they or anyone would heed my advice from an old guy. It hurt cause i had seen ourselves when we raised 5 kids and did we listen? I would like to think we did but no and the times were different then but now the realism is there and then what about kids over wherever . It has been a hard day and Icount myself so lucky to have survrived it -but did i? did we? I guess maybe i didnt maybe - i dont know and i dont want to see it in my mind if it does happen and that little girl running and saying i,m coming mom. They need a chance -We all need that chance- What did we do? If we ever have that chance again will we ever do it right? I would like to say we did and try to make it right. Can we? I dont know- but i do know this - I will pray-Lots of love to all-I will be here tomorrow - I have work to do-Vern :)

• Upvote 2

I just heard that Michigan just got money from the Canadian Gov to the tune of over $400.million to help built road infrustructure.WE knew that was coming and roughly when.It seems it has been moved up a bit so this tells us that the NAU/SPP is on the move- I know that in Larado Texas that they dont want it to start and that towns all across the US are opposing this Highway.But we also know that they will try. So what to make of it. It is on the move-The BIG GREEMN MONSTER is on the move. Government sponsored and made up to look good - it is on the move. ----I was watching Donald Trump last nite on You-Tube and listening to him. Maybe he has some common sense- He said he is thinking about running . No-one likes the idea of lawyers anymore in the system so maybe this is the chance we got- :) Vern

Great job Vern! Only after 4 posts on this forum, It was insinuated I watch to much Jessie Ventura. I know exactly where you're coming from. I often wondered why Mr. "O" put so much emphasis on spending millions and millions on infrastructure in order to create "jobs". I may be a Newbie here but not new to my surroundings, trust me. I've been following the same ideology you are speaking of for years. I certainly don't believe every thing I see or read but some of this stuff must have credibility. This large group of wealth holders I believe is referred to as the New World Order. Could it be be real? I don't know, but it makes me nervous as well. With America's vulnerability to China right now, It makes me wonder. I know the G.E.T team seems to have a bad rep here but even if part of what they is true, it goes completely against the NWO plan. At least I hope it does. Even worse, it may all tie together to become our worse nightmare. When Trump is worried, it's time to be worried. Time to go, probably said to much already. Standing by for my bashings. Glad you to are aware Vern. Have a great 1.

• Upvote 2

Hey Vern I wonder that all the time myself. When you a healthy mobile adult maybe a food shortage might not be something people think about, at least if you a capable healthy adult with some skills. But for older or handicapped people or people with children it is really something people should keep in mind.

I remember after 9-11 this sort of thing was talked about a lot. Having food and water stored and and a plan. I always thought it was a good idea to be ready for anything, especially while 9-11 was fresh in my mind. At the time it happened I live about 11 miles from Pantex :blink: Not a place to be when terrorist are flying around . ( Pantex is where they store nuclear items. - Needless to say we finished up our house we were building, at least enough to make it livable, and moved in...far away from Pantex. )

But now I think many people are so busy worrying about the economy and the violence in our country and schools that we are forgetting about what happened once and what could happen again. It wouldn't even take a terrorist attack for us to have a food shortage.

My goal after we get some kind of RV is to move where we can be more self sufficient. I feel the only person I can trust to take of me and my children is myself.

Scary thought but great post. :)

• Upvote 1