Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take A Minute To Breathe

As I look around the landscape of the Dinar, I see many weary posts and frazzled nerves. The potential for a big payday can take it's toll on anyone, especially those that have never been in a situation where they could take care of everyone they love and do things they only dreamed of.

It has left many trying to will the RV to happen, though there is no road map or puzzle that has ever been created before that will give anyone the clairvoyance to actually know what triggers or events will actually lead to the RV.

Now I believe in the RV, I think that it will be significant, more than $1, and trust that it will happen within 90 days. Remember though, that's just my thought, not any intel or crystal ball, and if it goes beyond 90 days, then I stay on the ride. This tree will bear fruit, all we really need to do is be there to pick our portion off the tree.

I, personally love to read all sides, pumpers, rumors, bashers, skeptics and hopefuls, and really, what's not to love....it's a whole culture that is known by a relative few. What some fail to realize is that we have tied ourselves together, began participating in a speculative process the likes that has never been seen, can't even imagine those who have stood here for over 7 years. They know patience, they know what has been said time and again. and I'd venture that if you can find those here that have kept their heads for years, they are the barometers we need to watch.

I actually feel sad for the gurus we see, I'd like to think they started out like many of us, found many in despair and maybe even had some POTENTIAL insider information they thought they could use to help people, they got popular, people began to listen and after time, they had to keep building bigger and more grandiose stories to keep them going. Some even used the phenomenon to make a little money starting sites and what not, fine for them, got no problems.

Now are they lying? Ehhh I think they believe more what they say and what their intel says because they can't fathom being wrong...blind faith in man, and now it's so deep there is no turning back.

So I offer this, go outside, take a breath, quiet the mind of all the worries and speculation that is battling in your mind and be thankful you're here...because there are many, who are not and will not be party to this great event unfolding before our eyes. Oh, and like I plan to do, take a day or 2 off the sites...trust me, it will RV with or without us Iraqi Analysts online...

Have a great evening all...

TPR

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Great Post. I would expect alot of misinformation, Bad Dag news and overspeculative intel right before Iraq RV's. A year ago, Iraq was not even out of Chapter 7 and the intel all said Iraq could RV, And we waited day by day, month by month, with bated breath! So much for the Intel. :) I am certainly not a person in the know, but I do believe we are closer than we have ever been. There has never been an occurence like this in our history since Kuwait, and I believe the preceding events, the timing and the actual RV of Kuwait and Iraq are definitely of two different breeds. I also, believe NO country is going to come out and tell you that an RV is eminent. I will say, it almost scares me when Iraq releases news to the media about increasing the value of the Dinar, what country does that? I can see why the press has not released this information, because speculation is rampant. Shabibi is a shrew fox, I am sure he knows every Dinar the CBI sold and where it went. And that is probably the reason we are seeing the prices rise. Iraq and the government are also between a rock and a hard place. There has been so much corruption over the past years, I can understand why the IMF and the UNSC have taken so many years to release them from chapter 7. The keyword in this situation is transparency. I hope that Iraq is releasing news about increasing the value of the Dinar because the entire world is watching and they need huge investors to come in and rebuild their infrastucture. No reputable company is going to spend billions on just their word. As up to now their word has been as valuable as their currency, TOILET PAPER. I reiterate my opinion, we are much closer than we were a year ago. The full release from Chapter 7 is monumental. To me that means they have cleared all contigency's with Kuwait. We are just in the wait in see period, the who knows what to believe period. As, Adam said there'd be times like this right before Iraq RV,s . I respect and appreciate his knowledge and honesty. I know he has put a great deal of time and effort into Post RV preparation. The greatest thing about this site, is the Adam and the people IN THE KNOW, DON'T HAVE TO MAKE UP SOME HAIR BRAINED RUMOR TO KEEP PEOPLE AS MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. Thanks for the post. I hope that release form chapter 7 is true? It's a monumental step. Watch what they do not what they say :D

TPR , I appreciate your posts . I feel much the same way you do . I to will curtail my time on DV , and take a breathe . I feel that we are close to an RV , It will happen regardless if I am watching things here or not , I am sure we will here about it as soon as it goes down . So just put the computer down , and back away ! LOL