Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 rumor from 1Dinar

tbush

Chapter 7 lifted Today

----Hello folks,

First I'd like to point out that I never put out any information mainly because I don't have any to share ! I'm a student at John's University NY, I'm no guru or what's so ever. I'd like to point that out.

I just came back from a 2h private conference at UN headquaters in NYC, which was quite interesting. Let me cut to the point, after the meeting i went to talk privatly with the guy that made the conference. I asked him about the meeting that took place the 15th of dec in iraq, he confirmed the lifting of parts of chapter 7.

I did ask him this question : "do you have any clue on when iraq is going to come completely out of chapter 7 ?" He said to me "Sir, iraq is already out of chapter 7 sanctions for 3 weeks now, VP Biden and others agreed to lift the rest of the sanctions in this very building you are staying"

I then said : "but, don't they need to have an international recognized currency to do so ?" answer : "this was never a requirement to get iraq out of chapter 7"

I will not draw any conclusion from this, just wanted to let you know.

Cheers.

LMAO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

That worked.... I am going to buy more DINAR right now!!! Thanks!!! :D

Don't forget to use the promo code "Hooter" . I'm in negotiations with some dealers to be a pumper, but they don't believe I can generate any sales. If enough of you peeps use my promo code, I know I can get some free Dinar. By the way, you get no discount, so don't complain.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Hey whoa! TBush has been around these forums LONGER than you frickin newbies bashing him. He isn't one to say dumb things.

BANE thanks for watching my 6.... :D

As a personal disclaimer:::::: This is in rumors because that is what it is at this moment... I myself am very aware of what certain things others may say is complete BS and are for entertainment purposes only.

Although as investors of this, which probably involves about 1 million people, don't think that some investors out of this large number don't have a better access to certain parts of our nation such as Washington DC or NYC or other parts of this world that might just be able to access the doors of such important governmental agencies such as the UN in NYC. My point is that not EVERY PERSON that may have something to say is a lying piece of Sh@t. Just read the info make your own judgments but just because a tidbit of info does not generate from DV does not make it any more not valid than if it did generate from here.

• Upvote 16

BANE thanks for watching my 6.... biggrin.gif

As a personal disclaimer:::::: This is in rumors because that is what it is at this moment... I myself am very aware of what certain things others may say is complete BS and are for entertainment purposes only.

Although as investors of this, which probably involves about 1 million people, don't think that some investors out of this large number don't have a better access to certain parts of our nation such as Washington DC or NYC or other parts of this world that might just be able to access the doors of such important governmental agencies such as the UN in NYC. My point is that not EVERY PERSON that may have something to say is a lying piece of Sh@t. Just read the info make your own judgments but just because a tidbit of info does not generate from DV does not make it any more not valid than if it did generate from here.

tbush: Way to tell em dude! You definately get a + 1 from me! Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 3

WOW Hooter I did not know that, thanks alot that made me smile you made my night... :D:D

tbush, I've been waiting a while to throw a pumper joke in the mix. Opportunity just happened to present itself on your thread. In all seriousness, I've always enjoyed your posts, and in no way was I bashing. Keep digging at the UN, we all appreciate it.

• Upvote 3

I am with you Tbush. Thanks for the post. Dont let the bashers get you down.

BTW I am eating chinese take out as I scan the forum. My fortune cookie I read just two minutes ago said "A Financial investment will yield returns beyond your hopes" :)

My information is not as solid as yours but I like it a lot!

• Upvote 1